TUF 16 Main Card Averages 1.3 Million Viewers. Fuel Prelims Average 104,000.

i was comparing 1,3M views to that turd of TUF. It was just and awful season and 1,3 for that is good in my book lol

Compared to Spike?

It is horrible I think.

Fuel TV just sucks, and it doesn't help recent TUF have sucked too.

The last Spike fight night did a 1.2. Spike TUFs did better though. The last two finale's on Spike outdraw this one significantly. I think Spike playing it 24/7 due to lack of other content was the reason.

Sub par ratings. At some point fans will have to accept these numbers as the norm.

It's not bad, they really do need to do something though.

Chael/Bones TUF will be through the roof though.

don't think so...
as many are excited about this TUF, about the same amount are turned off by this blatant mockery of the sport...

don't think so...
as many are excited about this TUF, about the same amount are turned off by this blatant mockery of the sport...

Yeah serious fans are, casuals have no idea. Bones/Chael TUF will probably do 1.5 mil+ each episode.

Having the event on FX hurt its ratings.

I couldn't even watch the event here in Canada. I don't have FX Canada and I am not going to pay for one stupid channel just so I can watch a couple of events a year.

The UFC's decision to sign a deal with FX was not a good decision. I don't know how it works in the US, but in Canada, FX is a specialty channel that has to be paid for individually or in a special package. I don't know anyone that wants to buy the channel or has even heard of it.I only know of FX because I am a UFC fan.

If the event had been on Sportsnet in Canada the ratings would have been way higher.

REALLY wish the UFC would go back to Spike TV. aaaahhh... the good ol days.

Having the event on FX hurt its ratings.

I couldn't even watch the event here in Canada. I don't have FX Canada and I am not going to pay for one stupid channel just so I can watch a couple of events a year.

The UFC's decision to sign a deal with FX was not a good decision. I don't know how it works in the US, but in Canada, FX is a specialty channel that has to be paid for individually or in a special package. I don't know anyone that wants to buy the channel or has even heard of it.

I only know of FX because I am a UFC fan.

FX, to my knowledge, is available to most Americans unless they have BASIC cable (like 4 or 5 channels)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anddrew
Back