TUF 16 Main Card Averages 1.3 Million Viewers. Fuel Prelims Average 104,000.

Was this the card on Fri or Sat?

Maybe some were confused that UFC was on 2 straight nights....

They moved the show off Friday.

About time. TUF does have a lot of problems but I really do think this was their biggest one. Friday nights are rough. I never want to stay in that night just to catch that show. Rather watch it later somewhere else.

im a bit confused, i dont know shit about ratings really in america. didnt fox 5 do like 1.4? and that was like the greatest card of the year so far.
1.3 dont sound bad for a tuf final

Sub par ratings. At some point fans will have to accept these numbers as the norm.

That doesn't make any sense

People are fans of ratings?

Yes. The only place that matters.

Well there's your answer why you don't know anyone who watches soccer. I don't know anyone who watches basketball, baseball or football. Every sports fan I know watches ice hockey and soccer religiously.

Well there's your answer why you don't know anyone who watches soccer. I don't know anyone who watches basketball, baseball or football. Every sports fan I know watches ice hockey and soccer religiously.

I'd like to say that Finland doesn't matter, but I got dubs for saying something similar about Brazil a while ago so... Go Finland!

finland-flag.gif

I'd like to say that Finland doesn't matter, but I got dubs for saying something similar about Brazil a while ago so... Go Finland!

finland-flag.gif

Lol, I wouldn't take it personally. Newsweek thinks we are the number one country in the world, though. :icon_lol:

However it's the biggest sport in world by a large margin even if it's not a big professional sport in US and Canada. It's huge especially in Europe, South America and Africa.

Back