Social Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

Seriously?
Here you are calling certain people Nazis,
"oh yeah im totally irrational one, not the nazis cheering a rape allegation, coming from a woman who posted nom stop praise about trump and the apprentice before he became a republican"

And here you are characterizing me as one of those certain people,
"face it bud, Trump could be charged with being the sole reason for global warming and you'll cheer bud, totally would ..You'll just do what you did here"

And here you are straight up calling me "Hitler lite",
"Sure bud you're just getting exposed as intolerant of different viewpoints, cry some more hitler lite"

Now, I don't know what fantasy world you live in--thank God--but around these parts being called a Nazi or Hitler lite just because they make you look stupid on the internet tends to be considered an unfounded personal attack, particularly when you completely avoid addressing my points at every turn.

Here's the deal: Trump lost. Again. Get used to it. The Georgia case is coming up and he's for sure going to lose that too. And he's going to lose the 250 million dollar NY State fraud case too. He's going to be broke as a joke and his own kids are going to abandon him because that's what he's taught them--he's terrified of that, believe me. And that's not even considering what sort of penalties he may face on the classified documents fiasco.

All he'll have left within a couple of years is the "it's still real to me dammit" crowd sticking to his pathetic wrinkled arse. You should decide now if you really want to be one of those shitty pimples or wise up while you still can, if it's not too late.
I’m sorry Andy youre upset about another poster insulting posters?

ok, this is all I need to know about you.

Its crazy to me to think that's there's so much going on that the UAP news just kind of flew under the radar.

We would have lost our minds in the 80's if the Government had released this data then.
Did the reporter who initially published the article corroborate with, at least, a second source?

I’m sorry Andy youre upset about another poster insulting posters?

ok, this is all I need to know about you.
That's not what I said. Read the entire exchange. To wit, "please quote where I ever personally insulted a poster...you must be confusing my posts with the replies from yourside.."

And so I did.

I've never been called a nazi by anyone... sorry to burst your bubble bud...
But whatever...I don't care if a brainwashed lemming such as yourself thinks that I am nazi...no sweat off my back
Acting like nazis , a position that I stand by.

Doesn't mean you're a nazi, doesn't mean anyone here are nazis ...

But I just have to say something, it doesn't feel good huh, your side has been calling us nazis for Years ...

I get called a nazi like 10 times a week, and they arnt saying that you're "Acting like a nazi" either
What kind of drugs are you on and where can I get some?

Tucker’s entire appeal was that he brought edgelord 4chan shit into meemaw’s parlor every night. without that he’s just some asshole on twitter making what look like hostage videos, which is probably about where he should have ended up on merit and talent in the first place

Tucker’s entire appeal was that he brought edgelord 4chan shit into meemaw’s parlor every night. without that he’s just some asshole on twitter making what look like hostage videos, which is probably about where he should have ended up on merit and talent in the first place
Did he even pull good numbers on Twitter?

I'm so glad you stopped using the word "literally" in every sentence.

Its crazy to me to think that's there's so much going on that the UAP news just kind of flew under the radar.

We would have lost our minds in the 80's if the Government had released this data then.
Yeah people are more concerned with stuff like pop culture garbage and social media nonsense

So people are going out of their way to click the video. I wonder if they watch the whole video.
It's a very generous "count"
https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/view-counts#:~:text=Anyone who is logged into,not add to view counts.

Who counts as a viewer?

Anyone who is logged into Twitter who views a Tweet counts as a view, regardless of where they see the Tweet (e.g. Home, Search, Profiles, etc.) or whether or not they follow the author. If you’re the author, looking at your own Tweet also counts as a view.

Note: Embedded Tweets will not add to view counts.

How are views calculated?

Multiple views may be counted if you view a Tweet more than once, but not all views are unique. For example, you could look at a Tweet on web and then on your phone, and that would count as two views.

Based on their accounting I've probably racked up a dozen "views" lol

Tuckers team just mashing that refresh button.

Even if you discounted the numbers for viewers who didn't watch the whole video, it's insane. If you discounted the numbers by 85%, you still get around 11.5 millions views. He used to get like 2 million on Fox, and he was the highest rated.

It doesn't seem like you understand the difference between views over time vs views at a specific time.

Tucker's Fox viewership was recorded for a specific date and time bracket. Twitter views accumulate over a much longer time frame.

So basically you're just seeing the same number of Tucker viewers clicking the video over and over the past 24hrs.

LOL @ all the cope in here.

About to hit 80 Million.

Obviously not every person watched the whole thing through, but that is a MASSIVE audience and a HUGE amount of reach. Cable news networks are not even getting near that even if they count people channel surfing through their station...

Cable news is a dying media. That couldn't be any clearer.

Both but he is definitely full of shit. Where is the evidence? Someone saying the government is lying isnt new.
He has given classified documentation over to congress and the Ispector General I believe. Also he has filed a report on whistleblower retaliation. If he is lying then I wonder what kind of trouble he will be in for this also if he is lying is it for attention or some other reason.

He has given classified documentation over to congress and the Ispector General I believe. Also he has filed a report on whistleblower retaliation. If he is lying then I wonder what kind of trouble he will be in for this also if he is lying is it for attention or some other reason.
I want pictures, physical evidence and video. If its not then its the same thing we have heard before.

It doesn't seem like you understand the difference between views over time vs views at a specific time.

Tucker's Fox viewership was recorded for a specific date and time bracket. Twitter views accumulate over a much longer time frame.

So basically you're just seeing the same number of Tucker viewers clicking the video over and over the past 24hrs.
You seem to care a lot about this topic. If you go back and look at the number of views it received within the first hour, you will see the numbers far exceeded what he use to receive on Fox.

Back