• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

lol that’s funny.
I need to see these letters. I want to use them as lyrics for an R&B album.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/obama-gay-love-letter-girlfriend-b2392802.html
Contents of the letter gained renewed attention earlier this month when biographer David Garrow claimed that the 44th US president “repeatedly fantasizes about making love to men”. Garrow, a Pulitzer Prize-winning historian, was the author of the 2017 biography, Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama.

F5TDlqqXgAA7U34

He said it was consensual, but you knew that.
So, the whole story is a man had consensual sex with another man and that's supposed to be a big scandal or something, is it? Did I time warp back to 1970?

So, the whole story is a man had consensual sex with another man and that's supposed to be a big scandal or something, is it? Did I time warp back to 1970?
People are saying he isn’t believable. I made the comparison the same people taking that stance believed the trump accuser. A bit hypocritical, no?

How does someone allow such ridiculous bs and lies on his show? Zero respect for his audience

He's desperate, he's becoming increasingly irrelevant

At this point he's a small step from Alex Jones , is he hawking bogus supplements to the rubes who actually watch him yet ?

Last edited:
Why can’t you just accept that trumps a rapist
Because he isn't, LOL.

I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to believe E. Jean Carroll after the fiasco of her allegation unfolded before our very eyes; full of all its inconsistencies and wink-winks.

Because he isn't, LOL.

I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to believe E. Jean Carroll after the fiasco of her allegation unfolded before our very eyes; full of all its inconsistencies and wink-winks.

well to be fair, he had every opportunity to show up to court and tell everyone what really happened, but i guess it's better to be known as a rapist than a bad golfer.

his lawyers probably got stiffed on their legal bills for their services. though i wouldnt really expect much less when their only defensive argument they tried to make in court on his behalf is that she's definately not his type; he mistaken her for his ex-wife, and it's not rape because she didn't scream.

i mean you have all of the 11 witnesses taking the stand and testifying while under oath, including the victim who testified on the stand for 13 hours which taken up all of 3 trial days, and then you have a guy who flees the country to avoid testifying and having to tell the truth at his own civil trial. gee golly, i wonder who is lying and who has something to hide? surely it's everybody else who is completely full of shit, but just not the guy who doesn't want to show up to court and tell the truth.

i know if i'm innocent of some kind of crime or activity that i know i didn't do and i absolutely had no part of, i'm gonna be the first motherfucker to walk through those courtroom doors and tell my story straight. in a civil trial i would gladly show up to court and defend my honor. go ahead, ask me anything! i didn't do anything wrong, i have nothing to hide, i aint got nothing to lose. i never put my pecker into places that it didn't belong. ain't no way i'm gonna fork over 5 million dollars to some lying nutjob and then get branded as a legally defined sexual predator and a rapist, all over a bunch of shit that i didn't even do. i damn sure wouldn't be hopping aboard the next flight overseas and skipping out on my civil trial to go golfing, but if i ever did, i damn sure wouldn't expect anybody to take me seriously. especially the judge and jury.

but hey, his victim wasn't able to 100% differentiate whether it was Baby Finger Trump's finger (which still haunts her after all the years later) or if it was Tiny's withered little toadstool-shaped penis inside of her while giving her the full 2 minutes of the of the ole' One-Pump. but nonetheless he managed to get at least half-way inside of her, and he didn't have to pay $130,000 upfront that time. so at least he's got that going for him.

it's such a crying shame that the defense wasn't allowed to tell the jury that e jean carroll has a cat named Vagina. if the jury had known about that, they never would have believed the victim or any of the other witnesses, and they surely would have sided with the guy who fled the country just to avoid showing up to his own civil trial.

Last edited:
Because he isn't, LOL.

And that’s why he didn’t deny it in court. The jury who heard the evidence disagrees with your verdict

Back