• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

Despite being now potentially sued by FoxNews, episode 2 just dropped! 100k impressions in 2 minutes lmao. Covers Pedos, Rittenhouse, and how the media made a martyr of a pedo to demonize Kyle. Then goes into the story I posted from WSJ about Instagram enabling pedos

edit: I do love how they show the head of instagram saying the issue if the algorythim is about how people have different interests <45><45>. Omg the deflection

Love the overall message, it is a bad sign when establishment protects pedos and hates America. Very effective messaging

Last edited:

Unless my math is off those add up to 26,135 compared to 23,500. If those are Tuck's numbers over 24 hours, isn't the comparison Fox's numbers over the same time frame, not comparing programs that only ran for a limited time?

Carlson has like 8 million followers so it's not like he is Mr. popular all of the sudden. Even a dip shit like Rittenhouse has a million followers. Sheesh, climate girl has 5.7 million followers.

Unless my math is off those add up to 26,135 compared to 23,500. If those are Tuck's numbers over 24 hours, isn't the comparison Fox's numbers over the same time frame, not comparing programs that only ran for a limited time?
Why would you do that? Tuckers number are his one clip to individual viewers. If you are adding up all of those shows its not an equal comparison and you are likely adding up a lot of the same viewers who watch multiple shows on FOX.

Why would you do that? Tuckers number are his one clip to individual viewers. If you are adding up all of those shows its not an equal comparison and you are likely adding up a lot of the same viewers who watch multiple shows on FOX.
Well what were Tuck's numbers the first hour or however long these programs are?

honestly im just surprised his followers even know what twitter is

whats a tweet

Back