• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Tucker Carlson out at Fox News

I think the problem here is you've never given yourself an honest answer to the question, "Why do I get called a Nazi 10 times a week?"

I've only ever been called one once, by a desperate person on the internet. Seriously, you can stil be helped if you are willing to trust long enough to give it an honest go.
I've never been called a nazi by anyone... sorry to burst your bubble bud...
But whatever...I don't care if a brainwashed lemming such as yourself thinks that I am nazi...no sweat off my back

Yea I saw that what your thoughts on that ? You made a thread about it right
I made a thread about the Intelligence Officer Whistleblower. I have seen Tucker talk about uaps in the past. I think even though I disagree with his politics getting more exposure on the uap topic is good.

Does Tuck have any reporters in the field or anyone gathering information for him like traditional news outlets, or is this setup entirely just a guy posting opinions from his basement?

Does Tuck have any reporters in the field or anyone gathering information for him like traditional news outlets, or is this setup entirely just a guy posting opinions from his basement?

I watched it.

It was pretty bad, but he obviously has staff. You don't need people in the field to do what he does, you just need people to spin what others are reporting on.

Reporters in the field? His show was commentary, as are nearly all the shows on every network discussed on here. Nearly all the people from his old show went with him though, if that's what you're asking.

They "made it" to the show that admitted in court you'd have to be mentally disabled to believe.
its-still.gif

Back