• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

The fuck are you talking about?

I said Ukraine only wanted to join NATO because Russia invaded.

I never said that Ukraine never wanted to join the EU, but it just speaks volumes about your brain if you think trying to join an economic organization is grounds to being invaded.

Where exactly?

Clearly you can't tell the difference between "before" and "after" and as a native english speaker that is, so you are probably retarded.

AFTER

b(1)
: subsequent to in time or order
20 minutes after 6

As in "Im pretty sure that happened after Russia illegaly invaded Ukraine and then showed that it had no intention of stopping."

1538410-Barry-Hughart-Quote-Blessed-are-the-idiots-for-they-are-happiest.jpg

Ok my mistake, it was the other way round. You said the EU, and not NATO. I get morons mixed up because you all look and sound the same.

What you did assert was that Ukraine only wanted to join NATO after being invaded. Which just isn't true. For a start, you failed to make it clear you were suddenly referring to the seizing of Crimea, rather than what we were previously taking about (the current invasion).
Second, you do know Ukraine have been trying to get into NATO since the 90s don't you? With the action being written up properly in the 2000s.

Or did you mess up again?

Russia has much better restaurants, public transports, online services and banking.

The US has a much more favorable currency exchange rate.

Getting paid in dollars and living in Russia where everything is 10x cheaper, girls are 10x hotter is a fucking paradise.

Russia has much better restaurants, public transports, online services and banking.

Getting paid in dollars and living in Russia where everything is 10x cheaper, girls are 10x hotter is a fucking paradise.
Fascinating...I wonder why all the Russia loving dorks don't actually live in Russia and we currently have Russians at the Mexican border beginning for asylum

bruzzah, you read it completely wrong

Putin was frustrated that he couldnt easily control the narrative in the interview, read between the lines ffs, you're not a child.

Tucker's subversive/lighthearted style is why he's effective. The guy literally admits that he was unprepared for that style, and it shows. When he called Tucker a failed CIA agent, Tucker gave zero f's and kept going without getting combative, what Putin WANTED to happen.
Or Putin is just bullshitting and it went exactly as planned. Do you believe him when he says he'd rather have Biden as President than TR7MP?

Ok my mistake, it was the other way round. You said the EU, and not NATO. I get morons mixed up because you all look and sound the same.

Ok.

What you did assert was that Ukraine only wanted to join NATO after being invaded. Which just isn't true. For a start, you failed to make it clear you were suddenly referring to the seizing of Crimea, rather than what we were previously taking about (the current invasion).
Weird, because the way you talk you seem to claim to be extremely knowledgeable about Ukraine-Russia conflict, and thus you would be aware of why Poroshenko (you know the guy right) wanted to join NATO, i mean its not like he clearly explained the reasoning and who was the cause of such a chance in position from non-aligment to looking to join NATO

Second, you do know Ukraine have been trying to get into NATO since the 90s don't you? With the action being written up properly in the 2000s.

Or did you mess up again?
Ukraine literally had a law that cemented the country as "non-aligned" and NATO membership was very extremely unpopular among Ukrainians (low teens), until Russia invaded.

Then, something that was extremely popular, because the plurality majority option, and the "lets gravitate towards Russia" attitude that used to be about 1/3rds of Ukrainians suddenly because single digits approval.

nato3-1024x577.jpg

See this is the issue with contrarian NPCs, you try to claim to be an expert on the matter, but when pushed on it, it just shows that you guys simply picked the topic recently because "ITS THE CURRENT THING, SO I MUST OPPOSE".

We wasted how many pages and posts when you could simply had said "Well i don't know why Ukraine wanted to join NATO, i don't know who Poroshenko is and how popular NATO was before and after 2014 compared to neutrality."

Russia didn't invaded because of NATO, because Ukraine was never going to join NATO, they invaded because of EU, Russia just can't stand its former colonies getting ahead in life, how countries Russia used to believe where shitholes now have a higher standard of living than Russia thanks to the EU, democracy and capitalism

Fascinating...I wonder why all the Russia loving dorks don't actually live in Russia and we currently have Russians at the Mexican border beginning for asylum
I live in Russia for a period of time each year and people at the border might be folks from remote regions that want to work in the US, then spend money in Russia given the current currency rates

Yeah Russia the paradise lolololololololol
Oh my god man that is one of the most retarded things i've seen around here in a long time jesus friggin christ
We should all be so lucky as to live upon the largess of the Russian people and their fabulous overabundance of awesome

Oh my god man that is one of the most retarded things i've seen around here in a long time jesus friggin christ
We should all be so lucky as to live upon the largess of the Russian people and their fabulous overabundance of awesome
Have you been to Russia or just watch your media ?

There are numerous YouTube channels by the American, Australian expats living in Russia. Check it out sometime

Ok.

Weird, because the way you talk you seem to claim to be extremely knowledgeable about Ukraine-Russia conflict, and thus you would be aware of why Poroshenko (you know the guy right) wanted to join NATO, i mean its not like he clearly explained the reasoning and who was the cause of such a chance in position from non-aligment to looking to join NATO

Ukraine literally had a law that cemented the country as "non-aligned" and NATO membership was very extremely unpopular among Ukrainians (low teens), until Russia invaded.

Then, something that was extremely popular, because the plurality majority option, and the "lets gravitate towards Russia" attitude that used to be about 1/3rds of Ukrainians suddenly because single digits approval.

nato3-1024x577.jpg

See this is the issue with contrarian NPCs, you try to claim to be an expert on the matter, but when pushed on it, it just shows that you guys simply picked the topic recently because "ITS THE CURRENT THING, SO I MUST OPPOSE".

We wasted how many pages and posts when you could simply had said "Well i don't know why Ukraine wanted to join NATO, i don't know who Poroshenko is and how popular NATO was before and after 2014 compared to neutrality."

Russia didn't invaded because of NATO, because Ukraine was never going to join NATO, they invaded because of EU, Russia just can't stand its former colonies getting ahead in life, how countries Russia used to believe where shitholes now have a higher standard of living than Russia thanks to the EU, democracy and capitalism
I think that Putin sincerely believed that Ukraine would eventually join NATO if they joined the EU but like a Greek tragedy it was his decisions that led the Ukrainian public to embrace the idea.

Even if you grant that from Russia's POV it makes sense to invade Ukraine to prevent them from joining NATO that only makes sense from the perspective of the current anti-liberal kleptocratic regime under Putin. A liberal democracy would never choose to dump this many resources into such a war just to prevent its smaller neighbor from entering into an economic alliance.

He sort of has a point but its only true because Russia is so backward economically despite having such a rich history and culture and former superpower status that a mid tier US salary would allow you to live like a king in Russia. That doesn't really reflect well on the Russian regime. Imagine if France or the UK became so poor relative to the US that an American expat could live there for cheap.

I think that Putin sincerely believed that Ukraine would eventually join NATO if they joined the EU but like a Greek tragedy it was his decisions that led the Ukrainian public to embrace the idea.

No, i don't think that would be the case, Finland and Sweden were in a very similar position, no NATO despite being very well integrated into the EU.

At best Ukraine would be in a similar position as Finland with a modern NATO-like military but neutrality enshrined in law.

Ok.

nato3-1024x577.jpg

Lol, so your response is to simply poke your tongue out and claim to know more about the subject?
All I see in your post is conjecture and some obvious facts.
Nowhere have I claimed to be an expert either. What I have said so far has been widely known and spoken about in the media over the last couple of years, plus all over the news in the 90s - 2000s.
But basically what you're saying is no one is allowed to say they don't side with Ukraine for fear of being called names and insulted by the likes of you 😂
And anyone who does, is told they're only doing it to oppose the latest thing. Uh huh.
Good argument.

You've gone from pillar to post non stop in the convo and have spoken much utter crap. Most of it doesn't actually make a valid point in reply to what I've said in the first place.

Well yeah, no shit.

Same reason why some ugly, old Western expats can go to Thailand and become alphas.

This only proves Russia is a third world shithole, no different than Americans retirees moving to Mexico and suddenly finding they went from borderline poor to upper middle class with their SS pension.

No, i don't think that would be the case, Finland and Sweden were in a very similar position, no NATO despite being very well integrated into the EU.

At best Ukraine would be in a similar position as Finland with a modern NATO-like military but neutrality enshrined in law.
Well I'm not saying that it would be the case, I'm saying that I think Putin believed it would be the case but that it only came to pass because of his actions.

He sort of has a point but its only true because Russia is so backward economically despite having such a rich history and culture and former superpower status that a mid tier US salary would allow you to live like a king in Russia. That doesn't really reflect well on the Russian regime. Imagine if France or the UK became so poor relative to the US that an American expat could live there for cheap.
There's a whole lot of places in the world you can live cheap on the American dollar
I mean, I was in India for weeks stretching dollars out to way past their value here. But my wife also had a dead baby pushed in her face, so everything has a trade off I suppose

Back