Trying to make sense of a situation at work

ScriptReadsMe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've worked at this establishment for close to 5 months now and I fell in love with this chick. It turned out she was already taken so I completely gave up any hope of reaching out to her. A couple of months later I receive a phone text from an unknown number inviting me to a bar. It was her!

She dug up my number from employee files (she's higher up in the hierarchy). We go out a couple of times. She even introduces me to her mom. At this point I feel obliged to inquire about her relationship with the boyfriend. She claims she's unhappy and believes the only reason why they're still together is fear of losing her entourage. She's very good friends with the guy's mother.

Then come the suggestive pictures she sent me via SMS. I couldn't take it anymore and admitted I had strong feelings towards her. She didn't reciprocate though. The next day she calls me at 2:50 AM to invite me to a bar which was about to close. I was pissed and cut her off for a while. Shit is driving me nuts, what's going on?

If you're talking about suggestive pictures, I'm guessing you haven't closed the deal yet in the sack...

Inviting you to a bar 10 minutes before it closes? All you had to do was show up and the deal was done, brah.

She may well have texted you at 2:50 because she was on the prowl for something else and didn't find it, but at worst you were her backup plan for the night.

That's my take.

Last edited:
You should probably post those pics so we can have all the info before advising.

Dude, she obviously wants you, or at least a reason to break up with him and try with you. Digging up your number could be something that got her in trouble at work.

She's probably still dependent on this asshole for something, whether it be living arrangements, companionship/friendship, or just fear of being alone. The fact that she told you she wasn't happy is more than what most girls would do. No girl would open up that much to a guy they didn't have an interest in.

Dude, she obviously wants you, or at least a reason to break up with him and try with you. Digging up your number could be something that got her in trouble at work.

She's probably still dependent on this asshole for something, whether it be living arrangements, companionship/friendship, or just fear of being alone. The fact that she told you she wasn't happy is more than what most girls would do. No girl would open up that much to a guy they didn't have an interest in.
What would be the best approach then?

Don't get pissed and cut her off?

If you can accept she's with somebody until she sees you as the better option than just go with it.

This all sounds well and good until you hit it and in the middle of the next argument she and her BF have she blurts out "Well I've been fucking ScriptReadsMe!!" and you have an angry dude at your house at 2:50 in the morning.

Plus she's higher up? Man, this is a minefield. Don't shit where you eat, or where other people eat either.

This all sounds well and good until you hit it and in the middle of the next argument she and her BF have she blurts out "Well I've been fucking ScriptReadsMe!!" and you have an angry dude at your house at 2:50 in the morning.

Plus she's higher up? Man, this is a minefield. Don't shit where you eat, or where other people eat either.

This is TS' chance to sleep his way to the top. Guy power.

This is TS' chance to sleep his way to the top. Guy power.

Seriously, if he's gonna do this he better save EVERY TEXT to prove what was going on if she ever gets pissed and tries to nail him for sexual harassment. She's just already being so sketchy. Can't trust her.

Lol she's just using you

You took it seriously and scared her off

Should've played it cool and let it be. She isn't breaking up with the other guy.

The next day she calls me at 2:50 AM to invite me to a bar which was about to close. I was pissed and cut her off for a while.

umm... that's the definition of a booty call. i dont understand you

Did you save the pic? Demand a raise or you post them on sherdog unknown babe thread...

You're "plan B" TS.

Lol at "admitted I have strong feelings for her". I'm sure that was an instant turnoff to her.

She arguably broke the law by accessing your private information through her profession. I'm assuming she's not allowed to do that.

If you can't leverage that into your favor and turn it into a romp in the old sack, you deserve a 6 month ban from sherdog.

The best thing to do is go to HR, tell them she used her position to seduce you and now you dont feel you can work at the same place ... They will get rid of her and you are guaranteed a job there as long as you want ...

Women want what they don't have. It's the thrill of the chase.

The best thing to do is go to HR, tell them she used her position to seduce you and now you dont feel you can work at the same place ... They will get rid of her and you are guaranteed a job there as long as you want ...

Tell them she asked for anal for maximum effect.

stopped reading after I've worked at this establishment for close to 5 months now and I fell in love with this chick.

lesson #1 in life, you don't shit where you eat. and if youre going to dip your pen in the company ink, make sure its in a different department within the company that you dont habe any interactions with

Back