Trying to make sense of a situation at work

If the roles were reversed, ts would be put on his ass and she would be getting promoted

Well yeah, that would be pretty weird if he asked her to do anal on him. Like what is that, strap-ons? No boss wants to hear about that.

Shit where u eat is rookie mistake 1
Involve yourself with a taken girl is mistake 2
Expose your feelings to her before she does is mistake 3

Bottom line: You are her playtoy for now because she is in a rut with her bf and just looking for the feeling of being wanted but nothing else.

If she wanted to be with you, she'd be with you.

Everything else is bullshit.

Her bullshit.

Haha ... Yeah ... Weird
giphy.gif

I have coworkers in a similar situation. Except dude doesn't watch MMA and I know you're not him. And that girl's now-ex used to work at the company (guess why he doesn't anymore). Bottom line, that bitch is crazy. Yours probably is too. At most, sex her and leave it at that cuz. Even then, if you fear any kind of drama, it's not worth it. Bitches be crazy. Real talk.

She's already the Alpha - you're going to be crying and unemployed in a few months regardless of how this goes down.

Youre not the guy, youre the other guy. Have fun with it, be prepared for drama and a possible fist fight.

I asked her not to contact me ever again outside work. The next day she looked visibly pissed, disappointed or sad, or all of them. This sucks, don't know what to do with her.

To those saying don't dip your pen in company ink, how do you know TS doesn't work at Target or some shit? Those early jobs are all about dripping your pen in as many inks as possible.

TS, there's good news and bad news here. The bad news is you'll never date this girl, nor should you ever want to. She's not girlfriend material and she will just break your heart. I absolutely guarantee she will break your heart. The good news is she wants to bang. She was at the bar scanning for any hopefuls. When she didn't find what she wanted, she texted you to come see her. You were her backup plan. Is it what you want? Obviously not but hey, if shes attractive then go bang and show her what she's missing out on. You had a free invite to take her to pound town and you blew it because you're all in touch with your feelings and shit. Man up and don't waste your feelings on girls who don't deserve it.

To those saying don't dip your pen in company ink, how do you know TS doesn't work at Target or some shit? Those early jobs are all about dripping your pen in as many inks as possible.

TS, there's good news and bad news here. The bad news is you'll never date this girl, nor should you ever want to. She's not girlfriend material and she will just break your heart. I absolutely guarantee she will break your heart. The good news is she wants to bang. She was at the bar scanning for any hopefuls. When she didn't find what she wanted, she texted you to come see her. You were her backup plan. Is it what you want? Obviously not but hey, if shes attractive then go bang and show her what she's missing out on. You had a free invite to take her to pound town and you blew it because you're all in touch with your feelings and shit. Man up and don't waste your feelings on girls who don't deserve it.
Would you defuse the situation by initiating small talk? At the moment we avoid each other like the plague and it's very alienating for the mind, mine and hers from what I see.

Would you defuse the situation by initiating small talk? At the moment we avoid each other like the plague and it's very alienating for the mind, mine and hers from what I see.

What's the whole story? What happened in between her inviting you to the bar at closing time and you telling her to not contact you? I don't quite understand why you told her not to contact you. Also is this a career type job or just some job you're working at in college? Need more information to figure out how to deal with the situation.

You're a back-up in case her actual relationship fails.
Meanwhile, you are in the friendzone.

No place to be, I suggest letting her twist in the wind.

If you want to bang her, then just bang bro. From what you've explain it sounds like she'll just end up using you. You're her little toy thing she can just play with and discard. And another thing, if she can do this to her current bf imagine what she can do to you in the future.

I asked her not to contact me ever again outside work. The next day she looked visibly pissed, disappointed or sad, or all of them. This sucks, don't know what to do with her.

Judging by her reaction of disappointment or whatever she's probably genuinely into you and you may have been a little harsh laying into her.

But you probably fucked it up anyway now so yeah. She probably was looking to you as something better than she has and wanted to get to know you, so the bar invites and all that, especially if you're both young that's how you kids do it still right?

Or I'm just an idiot talking out of my ass.

The best thing to do is go to HR, tell them she used her position to seduce you and now you dont feel you can work at the same place ... They will get rid of her and you are guaranteed a job there as long as you want ...
Yeah, do this.

But after you bone her.

lol, you never tell a girl you have feelings for her. you show her with your actions. it's over. move on.

The story is missing vital information. How did you get to putting your feelings out there to telling her not to contact you outside of work? Did she tell you she isn't interested in you or what? Even if that is the case, she still wanted to bang when she invited you to the bar late at night and it seems like she is only interested in sex right now. You blew your chances of getting laid and you are not going to have her as your gf. Rookie move son.

I'd stay away. At best you get laid a couple times and that is that.

You don't want to try to have a relationship with her right ? This woman is a tornado and u need to be away from the vortex she is in

Back