Crime Truth and Reconcilation Commission - New Leftist Attack on Opposition

Just more evidence that the most depraved are actually alright with these actions. It's remarkable how some people that were graced to grow up in a mostly free society support such draconian actions. I think they would damn near support anything, as long as it forwards their goal of Authoritarian Centralized Government control.

To be fair, the 2 you quoted are the lowest of the low....and that is in the WR.

It’s mostly conservatives here who pretend they’re oppressed. Oh no please don’t fact check my memes, remember nazis waahhh wahhh
Whatever the pussies always try an flip the script. Safe spaces were created for the snowflakes on campuses that just can't deal with reality.

Safe spaces like Parler?
Well I'm more talking about the real world, maybe you should venture out of your mom's basement. Parler was created since yes YouTube likes to erase content.

Part of the reason I dont vote, I always feared this. Nasty lil AOC also tweeted about something like this. I guess freedom ain't free anymore in progressive America. Funny, cuz I used to truly believe the left was the party of freedom.

70 million including most police and military and legal gun owners.

Best of luck
These leftists just don't know when to quit. I used to laugh at the tough talk, but as every day goes by it makes me realize that you really can't give an inch on gun control. I'm literally shocked how many dipshits voted for Biden, because cmon dude they aren't going to actually take your guns. If they ever do, they're really going to pull some shit

Lock her up am I right? Retard righties hate when the shoe is on the other foot huh?

You are actually comparing Hillary Clinton's criminal activity against people simply supporting or working for the current administration? WTF?

Safe spaces like Parler?

Was this supposed to be funny?

You don't see the irony in your statement because you are ignorant. You don't realize how ostracizing and now trying to punish political opposition are not democratic ideals.

The last few years conservatives have been cancelled, de-monetized, de-platformed, and outright banned from social media while smug little sycophants like yourself have repeated a manta of "their business, their rules" or "they can start their own site", and when they finally do you ridicule them for it?

You're not funny. You're sad.

I'll put this in a language that @Whippy McGee can understand...

sx4s86lyqng31.png

73629095.jpg

Under Trump I been locked into my house an been given stim packs ...

Reality tells me under Trump he crashed growth an gave rich people tax breaks... While I sit at home rich people are grabbing land across the united states

Its not surprising. Based on many posts here this election was about vengeance as much as anything. People's minds have been warped. For instance those suggesting people here have BDS (as if that could ever be a thing) clearly couldn't wait for the chance. Or "get over it he lost". Many of the party of empathy followers are hard to distinguish from the deplorables.
Trumpism was so foul, arrogant, and incompetent that it made the U.S. a worldwide laughingstock, and it basically killed political satire as we knew it.

I wouldn't blame anybody for wanting to dunk on this forum's Trump sycophants in any thread where they're still gathering. Including this particular dumb thread.

Trumpism was so foul, arrogant, and incompetent that it made the U.S. a worldwide laughingstock, and it basically killed political satire as we knew it.

I wouldn't blame anybody for wanting to dunk on this forum's Trump sycophants in any thread where they're still gathering. Including this particular dumb thread.

And this is the kind of reasoning that means nothing and is used to promote terrible ideas like the one this thread is about.

Whatever the pussies always try an flip the script. College Republican groups were funded and created by the RNC for the snowflakes on campuses that just can't deal with reality.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU...................

And this is the kind of reasoning that means nothing and is used to promote terrible ideas like the one this thread is about.
OP (well, let's be honest, whomever OP plagiarized this dreck from) is the one who is pushing this "terrible idea" because some people on Twitter posted about it.

"This Dude is on MSNBC!"
"Clinton-era Official!"
"Look, leftists are Nazis!*"

There's nothing wrong with pointing out that Trump supporters are pretty ignorant and tend to project their insecurities onto others. And that a good chunk of Trump's staff is already in prison and those numbers will probably go up relatively soon.

(*Extra funny because the Nuremberg trials were actually trying Nazi criminals)

OP (well, let's be honest, whomever OP plagiarized this dreck from) is the one who is pushing this "terrible idea" because some people on Twitter posted about it.

"This Dude is on MSNBC!"
"Clinton-era Official!"
"Look, leftists are Nazis!*"

There's nothing wrong with pointing out that Trump supporters are pretty ignorant and tend to project their insecurities onto others. And that a good chunk of Trump's staff is already in prison and those numbers will probably go up relatively soon.

(*Extra funny because the Nuremberg trials were actually trying Nazi criminals)

Didn't AOC say something extremely similar to this idea of lists tho ?

Didn't AOC say something extremely similar to this idea of lists tho ?
For Family Separation cases

I'm not so worried that people who implemented that policy won't be able to get primo jobs at Deloitte and Booz Allen Hamilton next year because people wrote news articles about the things they actually did. Far cry from the "WITCH TRIAL" hysterics that OP and other fools are selling.

Back