Crime Truth and Reconcilation Commission - New Leftist Attack on Opposition

Perhaps Trump supporters could be issued mandatory badges? These people need to be identified not only in public lists but also at all times in public. Losing their employment isn't sufficient. They must be permanently barred from all decent society.

We can never forget or forgive.

Psssshhh... that will not do. They should have bar code tattoos on their wrists and a tracking chip inserted under the skin in their arm. Free train rides will be provided to camps where they will be taught to bow to the Government in "re-education" ovens and gas chambers.

It's funny how instead of being productive, and good for all, they just want to be vindictive and get revenge.

Is there anyone in politics or MSM, that is just your average person with down the middle common sense views?

Using all the same phrases, typical method of brain washing.

Everyone should be against this but let's see where this goes first.

We should respect those methods. The MSM and the Democrats actually have created a cult-like group of "Useful Idiots" running around calling everyone a racist that does not bow to Centralized Government Control. They call Black Americans wearing MAGA hats racist. It's all quite impressive how easily they brainwashed a segment of the American population. These people never learned Critical Thinking skills, because Public Education kept them stupid by design.

It's funny how instead of being productive, and good for all, they just want to be vindictive and get revenge.

Is there anyone in politics or MSM, that is just your average person with down the middle common sense views?

I wish I could like this post, but I am all out of likes. I blame the MEME Thread.

Just more evidence that the most depraved are actually alright with these actions. It's remarkable how some people that were graced to grow up in a mostly free society support such draconian actions. I think they would damn near support anything, as long as it forwards their goal of Authoritarian Centralized Government control.

People like you deserve scrutiny. A truly unhinged individual that doesn't belong in regular society.

Just imagine spending 4 years bot posting facebook memes on a karate forum for a bitch made loser like Trump. It's repulsive.

This will be more Orwellian crap coming out of the Left. The "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" will be exactly the opposite of what it's named.

Good thing about BDS is that conservatives can go back to pretending they care about freedom, fiscal conservativism and all that crap that they trampled upon while they had power.

Or are you forgetting Mark Levin's conservative review?

Oh look more nonsense coming out of twitter verse who could have ever seen this coming.

Good thing about BDS is that conservatives can go back to pretending they care about freedom, fiscal conservativism and all that crap that they trampled upon while they had power.

Or are you forgetting Mark Levin's conservative review?

I've been not cool with, and spoken out against the Spending under Trump from the beginning. Many Conservatives have been, you just aren't paying attention, but instead are believing what the MSM tells you to believe.

Freedom? I live in California. We have had significant attacks on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Amendments here on a regular basis... all done by Democrats. What Freedoms did Trump attempt to take away?

We should respect those methods. The MSM and the Democrats actually have created a cult-like group of "Useful Idiots" running around calling everyone a racist that does not bow to Centralized Government Control. They call Black Americans wearing MAGA hats racist. It's all quite impressive how easily they brainwashed a segment of the American population. These people never learned Critical Thinking skills, because Public Education kept them stupid by design.

I mean, for anyone who's not a coddled pussy, it should be easy to go back to life after an election without crying "I'm going to create a list of people who didn't let me get my way!" Only cowards would defend it. It'll go away. They'll find another thing to be offended about. It's not my problem if someone was never taught important life lessons about personal responsibility.

People like you deserve scrutiny. A truly unhinged individual that doesn't belong in regular society.

Just imagine spending 4 years bot posting facebook memes on a karate forum for a bitch made loser like Trump. It's repulsive.

Ohhhh... you poor dear. Can you share with everyone where the Orange Man touched you?

4lw0x1.jpg

It's going to be alright little fella.

Not remotely for voting based repercussions, it sets a terrible precedent and the right wing would hate it until they were in power and then would turn actions like that to 11, like they always do.

Trump lost, get over it.

Elections have consequences.

You're still not over the Hillary Clinton loss. It's getting pathetic now... you can stop.
<Dany07>

Pro Tip: Trump has not lost yet. Whoever told you he did lied to you. I have a feeling you get lied to a lot. Did your boyfriend tell you he was too tired again? We are not judging.

It is likely that Trump will lose, but we have legal processes for a reason.

I've been not cool with, and spoken out against the Spending under Trump from the beginning. Many Conservatives have been, you just aren't paying attention, but instead are believing what the MSM tells you to believe.

Freedom? I live in California. We have had significant attacks on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Amendments here on a regular basis... all done by Democrats. What Freedoms did Trump attempt to take away?

You completely ignored my point, Mark Levin ran a "conservative score" there is nothing more Orwellian than that.

You completely ignored my point, Mark Levin ran a "conservative score" there is nothing more Orwellian than that.

What did he do with this "Conservative Score"? I have never heard of it. If a Jewish man like Levin attacked the livelihoods or freedoms of others, I would denounce him. So, please share with us what he did exactly, because I am ignorant on the "Conservative Score".

The Democrats are the people attacking the Bill of Rights.... and they do it repeatedly. They clearly do not like Individual Rights over Government Authority.

You're still not over the Hillary Clinton loss. It's getting pathetic now... you can stop.
<Dany07>

Pro Tip: Trump has not lost yet. Whoever told you he did lied to you. I have a feeling you get lied to a lot. Did your boyfriend tell you he was too tired again? We are not judging.

It is likely that Trump will lose, but we have legal processes for a reason.

Nope, Trump lost.

You should really start getting over it.

Very similar to my Trump Accountability thread.

I guess we can do this if you want to. Is it going to be worth it?

Trump's whole presidency was cheered on in large part because he pissed off the other side. People openly admit this.

Anything that comes back and upsets you guys I'm Ok with.

Back