Crime Truth and Reconcilation Commission - New Leftist Attack on Opposition

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
Yep... you can't make this up. The Left/Democrats are going full Stalin with the call for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission".

Nope... it's not just one off whacked Leftist calling for this, it's a chorus that have all been handed their state run talking points to share with the "Useful Idiots" that would find such an act favorable.... for some reason.

Don't believe me... believe your lying eyes. He is a list of Democrats, Media Outlests, and "Journalists" in their own words... or the words of the party coming from them.

Former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich

MSNBC's Chris Hayes

The Nation Magazine

The Philadelphia Enquirer

Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin

This is not a coincidence that they are all using the same words with the same concepts. They want to ruin those that supported Trump for the rest of their lives. What's next? The Gulags?

This will be more Orwellian crap coming out of the Left. The "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" will be exactly the opposite of what it's named.

I hope they pull it off. Americans need to see the Democratic Party at their Authoritarian Thought Crime best.

Please push this further! Please let Americans know the next step in this process.

Odd that no poster in this thread has brought up South Africa when talking about a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. I wonder why....

Odd that no poster in this thread has brought up South Africa when talking about a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. I wonder why....
you're the third post in the whole thread and you brought it up. happened pretty quickly, if you ask me.

dems would like this idea until they realized anyone who pushed collusion with russia would be subject to the same legal/financial penalties tbh

you're the third post in the whole thread and you brought it up. happened pretty quickly, if you ask me.

dems would like this idea until they realized anyone who pushed collusion with russia would be subject to the same legal/financial penalties tbh
Fair. My point is if you try to drop a TRC but instantly go to Stalin instead of South Africa, kind of easy to see your bias.

Globalists do not take kindly to those who do not play ball with them.

Expect the left to blame everything that has happened and will happen in Trump. Expect heresay and hyperbole. Expect the brain dead left to be completely okay with it and to cheer it, as they can’t wrap their minds around the precedent they are setting or how these “commissions” will be used against them in the future.

When the media and actors in the government begin yelling at you that they will tell you what the truth is, you should be concerned.

I'll put this in a language that @Whippy McGee can understand...

sx4s86lyqng31.png

73629095.jpg

Good, it's well deserved.

You guys were/are total pricks.

You reap what you sow, Trumpnerds.

Just more evidence that the most depraved are actually alright with these actions. It's remarkable how some people that were graced to grow up in a mostly free society support such draconian actions. I think they would damn near support anything, as long as it forwards their goal of Authoritarian Centralized Government control.

There was a wrestling stable back in the 90s WWF. That’s how I found out about it.

Perhaps Trump supporters could be issued mandatory badges? These people need to be identified not only in public lists but also at all times in public. Losing their employment isn't sufficient. They must be permanently barred from all decent society.

We can never forget or forgive.

Just more evidence that the most depraved are actually alright with these actions. It's remarkable how some people that were graced to grow up in a mostly free society support such draconian actions. I think they would damn near support anything, as long as it forwards their goal of Authoritarian Centralized Government control.

They would cheer it on until the pendulum swings back and knocks them on their ass and they cry "how could you let this happen?"

Perhaps Trump supporters could be issued mandatory badges? These people need to be identified not only in public lists but also at all times in public. Losing their employment isn't sufficient. They must be permanently barred from all decent society.

We can never forget or forgive.

Once the badges are issued we still need to contain or concentrate the problem int some sort of camp or similar area

Back