Crime Truth and Reconcilation Commission - New Leftist Attack on Opposition

Yep... you can't make this up. The Left/Democrats are going full Stalin with the call for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission".

Nope... it's not just one off whacked Leftist calling for this, it's a chorus that have all been handed their state run talking points to share with the "Useful Idiots" that would find such an act favorable.... for some reason.

Don't believe me... believe your lying eyes. He is a list of Democrats, Media Outlests, and "Journalists" in their own words... or the words of the party coming from them.

Former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich

MSNBC's Chris Hayes

The Nation Magazine

The Philadelphia Enquirer

Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin

This is not a coincidence that they are all using the same words with the same concepts. They want to ruin those that supported Trump for the rest of their lives. What's next? The Gulags?

i mean. If it’s legal, then why not?

party of due process and lawsuits!

Nah your deflection isn't going to fly. This thread is about a shit idea and the people (you) that support it

All out of "likes", but you nailed it ... repeatedly, yet we still have some whack job Leftists that think this is somehow an acceptable idea. It's what a despot would do. Anyone supporting it are the same people that looked the other way, or even supported loading Jews into box cars, and sending Japanese to camps.

All out of "likes", but you nailed it ... repeatedly, yet we still have some whack job Leftists that think this is somehow an acceptable idea. It's what a despot would do. Anyone supporting it are the same people that looked the other way, or even supported loading Jews into box cars, and sending Japanese to camps.

To be fair it's not very hard to outwit rational poster

We should respect those methods. The MSM and the Democrats actually have created a cult-like group of "Useful Idiots" running around calling everyone a racist that does not bow to Centralized Government Control. They call Black Americans wearing MAGA hats racist. It's all quite impressive how easily they brainwashed a segment of the American population. These people never learned Critical Thinking skills, because Public Education kept them stupid by design.

Some of these people are so extreme in their views, are they being real, or is this just a role

I just find it ironic, and sad at the same time, that one party does something, the other party criticizes, and then when they win, they take it to a whole new level.

I think any party that wants to be taken seriously as a party that truly cares about the people, needs to stop playing all the childish games.

When you listen to what the Democrats say, we take the high road, not left or right but united etc..... you get some hope that just maybe this is the party that will change paradigms, but nope, just the same ol bullshit.

Making lists, advocating to punish these people personally, to destroy their lives etc.... is taking things to a whole new level.

So when this phase is over and the Reps are back in power, do we then take it one step more.....

I guess the last person standing wins............

I look at what is happening and wonder if people who went through serious conflict, world and civil wars, Nazi Germany and the Jews, Great Depression etc... would look at what people are doing today and why, if their jaws would drop in astonishment.

Last portion of your post reminded me of this video:

To be fair it's not very hard to outwit rational poster

Like.

Owing him is good comedy when bored.

If Trump loses.... meh... ok... Life goes on. What we learned from the election about the American people should be encouraging to Conservatives and Libertarians. There is some nice light at the end of the tunnel, and it's not a train. But, people like rational poster that didn't get their way in 2016, think that others will lose their shit. He's living on pure projection.

If you woke up from a coma today and read the newspaper, you'd think that Hitler just fell from power and all the oppressed were being released from the gas chambers.

Perhaps Re-education Camps too?
Now you're getting it. Forced gender conversion and compulsory reading of Lyotard's The Post Modern Condition for all Trump voters until you come out the other side a postmodern genderqueer marxist Muslim.

You support this Nazi shit because you got your feelings hurt on a karate forum? You guys are softer than puppy shit.
How is it nazi shit? It’s just a neutral observation on my behalf. But you go ahead and keep spreading lies and conspiracies to own da libs.

Yep... you can't make this up. The Left/Democrats are going full Stalin with the call for a "Truth and Reconciliation Commission".

Nope... it's not just one off whacked Leftist calling for this, it's a chorus that have all been handed their state run talking points to share with the "Useful Idiots" that would find such an act favorable.... for some reason.

Don't believe me... believe your lying eyes. He is a list of Democrats, Media Outlests, and "Journalists" in their own words... or the words of the party coming from them.

MSNBC's Chris Hayes

The Nation Magazine

This is not a coincidence that they are all using the same words with the same concepts. They want to ruin those that supported Trump for the rest of their lives. What's next? The Gulags?

Lock her up am I right? Retard righties hate when the shoe is on the other foot huh?

Its not surprising. Based on many posts here this election was about vengeance as much as anything. People's minds have been warped. For instance those suggesting people here have BDS (as if that could ever be a thing) clearly couldn't wait for the chance. Or "get over it he lost". Many of the party of empathy followers are hard to distinguish from the deplorables.

How is it nazi shit? It’s just a neutral observation on my behalf. But you go ahead and keep spreading lies and conspiracies to own da libs.
You want to see real oppression, then go check out Venezuela. Not a bunch of bitch ass kids raised by a single mommies here in America.

Not worried about it coming to fruition, but it being common across different media companies just makes it seem like their opinions are bought and not their own.

You want to see real oppression, then go check out Venezuela. Not a bunch of bitch ass kids raised by a single mommies here in America.
How is that relevant to what I said?

MSNBC's Chris Hayes

The Nation Magazine

It's ok because they're fighting "against" fascism and nazis.

How is that relevant to what I said?
Not necessarily this post and not just directed at you, but you're on here all the time. Really these leftists are just a bunch of whiny bitches acting as if theyre so oppressed. It's pathetic when you have people, such as the great people of Venezuela who are actually live under a dictator. I think it was said earlier but you would think that we just ousted Adolph Hitler.

Not necessarily this post and not just directed at you, but you're on here all the time. Really these leftists are just a bunch of whiny bitches acting as if theyre so oppressed. It's pathetic when you have people, such as the great people of Venezuela who are actually live under a dictator.
It’s mostly conservatives here who pretend they’re oppressed. Oh no please don’t fact check my memes, remember nazis waahhh wahhh

Did you honestly believe that you would be able to post rude memes on the internet for four years and get away with it?

All Trump supporters will suffer retribution for their crimes.

I guess I didn't survive the meme wars.

Back