Law Trumps home raided

11/6 FBI seized O'Keefes phone and the article was published on 11/11
And the evidence that one led to the other at the direction of an official within the FBI is 0/0. Thanks for playing. Please try again.

oh yes. tucker is awesome. i don't know who else i would ever turn to for my talking points. the most trusted name in news.
lol see I trie to give you a olive branch and bam . I like Ben Shapiro more if I’m going to listen to a 10 min sound byte. No worries though mate don’t ever listen to the other side it suits you better.

And the evidence that one led to the other at the direction of an official within the FBI is 0/0. Thanks for playing. Please try again.
I suppose if you ignore the all circumstantial evidence. Sorry there's no video of it for you. Good luck with your brilliant janitor theory.

lol see I trie to give you a olive branch and bam . I like Ben Shapiro more if I’m going to listen to a 10 min sound byte. No worries though mate don’t ever listen to the other side it suits you better.

its getting late and like i said, im not going to entertain any chud propaganda. especially from a dude who has the most punchable face in the country next to matt gaetz.

11/6 FBI seized O'Keefes phone and the article was published on 11/11
If we could ascertain that the NYTs took possession of the memos after 11/6 would be a start. I also couldn't find anything stating the memos were even on his phone. I can see why you made the link but it's just not compelling without more information.

have some patience my dude. it's only been 7 days since federal agents legally executed a search warrant of the mar-a-lago. after all, we're still waiting for them to find some evidence of election fraud and bring it to court. it's only been 650 days since the election. these things take time. trust the plan sherbro.
It’s been 2,608 days since the democrats and lefty media have been pulling out every stop to find, or fabricate, some shit that will finally finish Trump. So far they are 0 in 362,042…

To be fair I've never heard anything but partisan drivel coming from the guy's mouth. He also had to state in court that he isn't a real journalist and that what he says isn't credible. He's just a guy telling people what they want to hear for ratings.

To be fair I've never heard anything but partisan drivel coming from the guy's mouth. He also had to state in court that he isn't a real journalist and that what he says isn't credible. He's just a guy telling people what they want to hear for ratings.
"Partisan Drivel" ....aren't you one of the main idiots always posting links to MSNBC?

Passports seized apparently. Getting juicier.. Trump mugshot and the collective screeching of the chuds would be a cherry on top

Tucker Carlson: No honest person could believe this

Oh wow. Tucker is defending trump? The guy who was hanging out with him at the saudi event at trumps golf course a week ago?
62e7c44dc1c56b0018b494ad

Yea he’s that but he does have good research at times I guess each to it’s own l. I watch Bill Mahr each week, I watch him more then Tucker I might see one clip a week of him. I like to know the full circle of discussion not just my echo chamber pals and media

Back