Law Trumps home raided

I got a strong feeling you and i are going to be besties…
Goodnight buddy

No. I have a strong feeling your love for yellow will be doubled and you're barking up the wrong tree. I hope you get no sleep & have to get up early AF.

I think you two need to get a room. But i will be watching to see which one of you guys get that second yellow.

Ok, " I think" we are on the same side, but just for that lash out, im rooting for the Trumptard.
Same side??? There are morons on both sides. You "lashed" out 1st. Is this grade school? Do you think i want or need you on an imaginary side while you play word cames with people who belong on a surveillance list?

Tucker Carlson names multiple people the FBI has raided since the Biden administration took office.

I really hope if this espionage stuff turns out truem guys like this Carlson clown gets held accountable. Being honest, both sides of the media need to be held accountable for disiformation and lies that could literally cause a civil war.

Same side??? There are morons on both sides. You "lashed" out 1st. Is this grade school? Do you think i want or need you on an imaginary side while you play word cames with people who belong on a surveillance list?
I have no idea what drivel you are saying, I read both of you lovebirds go back and forth and suggested both of you get a room before you both end up with dubs. I just wasn't sure which one of you are more likely to lose your shit. Its clearly you.

I really hope if this espionage stuff turns out truem guys like this Carlson clown gets held accountable. Being honest, both sides of the media need to be held accountable for disiformation and lies that could literally cause a civil war.

If the media got in trouble for disinformation, we would see:

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, and MSNBC closed down. The lies they have told over the last 5 years were treasonous. They claimed for years, falsely, that the President of the United States was a Russia agent. They lied and here we are again. Leftists are like Lucy as Charlie Brown pulls the football on their gullible asses.

I have no idea what drivel you are saying, I read both of you lovebirds go back and forth and suggested both of you get a room before you both end up with dubs. I just wasn't sure which one of you are more likely to lose your shit. Its clearly you.
Who are to suggest anything? So you can run off at the mouth, then when you get it back you want to cry. Align yourself with flat earther insurrectionist because your feelings got hurt. Sounds like you're the one that's not all there.

Anyone calling themselves news should be forced to maintain ethical journalistic principles.

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, and MSNBC closed down. The lies they have told over the last 5 years were treasonous. They claimed for years, falsely, that the President of the United States was a Russia agent. They lied and here we are again. Leftists are like Lucy as Charlie Brown pulls the football on their gullible asses.
Do you watch Fox News?

Agreed, right wing media outlets such as Newsmax, Infowars & OAN are the only reliable sources of information in this day and age.

Who are to suggest anything? So you can run off at the mouth, then when you get it back you want to cry. Align yourself with flat earther insurrectionist because your feelings got hurt. Sounds like you're the one that's not all there.
I think you're being a bit misguided. It might have sounded like an insult to you but it's commonly said in threads when people get into back and forth banters that way. It's also the way I earned my only yellow here. {<shrug}

huh, so the FBI are going to give back things they took from Trump?
They gonna take 18 months?

AAB0zuAADkUb.jpg

austin-powers.gif

I think you're being a bit misguided. It might have sounded like an insult to you but it's commonly said in threads when people get into back and forth banters that way. It's also the way I earned my only yellow here. {<shrug}
I dont live in here or go by whatever banter the posters in here go by. Just like he can joke or bust balls , I can do the same thing back. I literally only told him dont hurt yourself thinking as a reply to his dig.

Imagine starting a civil war simply because you refuse to admit you got taken by a conman
For a pathological, dumb, reality TV star.

if the country actually went into conflict for something so fucking ridiculous, It would be time for Russia or China to just straight up invade America to save us from our own stupidity.

Im sure trump would label such an action by Putin as "genius"

Back