Law Trumps home raided

AAB0zuAADkUb.jpg

austin-powers.gif

i love how much Trumpers will gurgle his nuts even in the worst of times.

Yea he’s that but he does have good research at times I guess each to it’s own l. I watch Bill Mahr each week, I watch him more then Tucker I might see one clip a week of him. I like to know the full circle of discussion not just my echo chamber pals and media
Bill Maher and Tucker aren’t good sources for serious discussion on issues man. You should check out Thom Hartmann. He’s on YouTube live daily from 12-3

I will never understand how Tim Pool has a following.
same reason trump does. in part its because these guys are jealous of the educated and so they sign on to idiots like pool and trump because it makes them feel important and better about themselves. if and idiot could be (not that they will admit that) then i could be president... or tim pool.

Last edited:
Bill Maher and Tucker aren’t good sources for serious discussion on issues man. You should check out Thom Hartmann. He’s on YouTube live daily from 12-3
I use a huge pool of resources I’ll check him out thanks.

it's quite obvious which political side the fbi leaned towards. There's the laptop sitting there for a year and a half with no action being done at the slightest.
What laptop? We still babbling about Hillary or Hunter? Lol seriously wtf?

Dummies really think there are "sides" with Trump. There is nothing conservative about Trump. He just managed to galvanized the least educated members of our society. "We love the uneducated".

Fyi Trump appointed the head of the FBI, Wray (republican)

After firing (Republican) Comey for his pesky Russian collusion investigation.

Nah I said multiple times if he’s guilty he deserves it but there are the trumpers that will never admit that. Also the other extreme of the spectrum that’s he so guilty and is going down and this can’t possibly be a political witch hunt. I’m somewhere in the middle given the amount of fuckery we seen in the last 6 years on both sides. Be transparent show us the evidence and everything else… I know with due time that will come out, think about the special investor and Russia investigation how much of a shit show that was. All started off with lies that snow balled into more stuff and people got in trouble for lying but no Russia collusion so excuse me for being a skeptic. Like I said again if Trump is guilty he deserves punishment. He’s been wrong and ignorant about the “fraudulent” election ya know

What do you think would have happened with Trump had he sat down and answered Muellers questions? Probably wouldn't have gone well for him.

As a general rule, you don't lie to law enforcement unless you are trying to cover up evidence of wrongdoing, no? Otherwise why put yourself in that position?

Mueller even said the investigation was hindered ny members of team Trump destroying evidence.

I know this is from the majority report, however I couldn't agree more with the critiques brought up here. Tulsi has completely lost her marbles and her performing the writing really makes the propaganda stick out. How can anyone with even a sliver of critical thinking skills watch this shit and not have their heads explode?

Do you live alone or do you have a handler /caretaker?
Media bias has nothing to do with TRUMP APPOINTED officials & judges either tossing out his bogus court cases or investigating him for breaking the law. That's what YOU dont get.

See here lies the difference between the left and the nut job alt right. The left understands why people dislike Hillary and Joe B. They can easily point to or admit that neither is the best candidate. They still don't lose a basic level of objectivity when talking about real issues. You right wing loons on the other hand are so delusional you have to even create conspiracy theories to explain why somebody would dislike your lord & savior. You can't even cope with the fact that people just don't like a controversial egomaniac on their own accord. Its absurd and sheltered.

The way you replied is evidence enough that you're not to be listened to.

Some of these orange man bad folk still have a long journey ahead before they see the light. We won't say we told you so. You should be embarrassed enough that it took you so long

What laptop? We still babbling about Hillary or Hunter? Lol seriously wtf?

Dummies really think there are "sides" with Trump. There is nothing conservative about Trump. He just managed to galvanized the least educated members of our society. "We love the uneducated".

Fyi Trump appointed the head of the FBI, Wray (republican)

After firing (Republican) Comey for his pesky Russian collusion investigation.

ok big guy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back