Trump vs. Geography

One mistake?

https://www.redstate.com/diary/candicelanier/2015/01/05/top-fifteen-obama-gaffes/

Obama misspoke a LOT, so did every other president, things aren’t getting worse, our information is getting better. Let’s wait for a Dem president (or even the next administration) to get a twitter account, maybe the next one gets an instagram, snap-chat, tik tok, whatever and gives everyone a better view of how many gaffs they make, hell; look how the MSM basically ignores the dumb shit Biden says, you think they didn’t do that for Obama? The only reason people caught this tweet is because a ton of people hate follow Trump’s twitter account.

this isn’t even news worthy, let alone thread worthy, “Boomer gets confused, welcome to our 24hr coverage”

POTUS being wrong on geography is not news worthy, I agree, but the white-knighting actions of MAGAstan is newsworthy. And some of the responses to this thread more than proved that with Trump, it is a cult of personality populated by pseudo-rationalists who invoke "truth" and "facts" only when convenient, and distort it when the threat of being fucking wrong looms.

--Example of convenient truth: Trans people. Trumpists will say, "Dick, no dick, you were born a man. You are a man. Male. Facts, logic, /thread."

--Example of moving the goal posts: Hurricane Dorian. Most up to date, accurate, scientific projections leave Alabama out of the path. Trump announces that Alabama is in the path. The NWS, the service that does, ya know, weather shit, employing folks with PhDs in weather shit, says, no, AL not in the path, POTUS is incorrect. Trump cannot be wrong, then:

190904152132-trump-altered-dorian-map-alabama-vpx-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg

Most of America got an education on what state the Kansas City Chiefs play in thanks to Trump.

I’m just going to assume you and everyone who liked this comment didn’t know where Kansas City was prior to this. I can’t tell if this is a joke.

The rest of us knew. This isn’t hard.

lol, obama went to 57 states with one left to go:

I’m just going to assume you and everyone who liked this comment didn’t know where Kansas City was prior to this. I can’t tell if this is a joke.

The rest of us knew. This isn’t hard.

These dudes act like Trump is playing 4D chess for our collective benefit.

Can't tell if serious.

Well let me say it another way.

Should a president be expected to know what he is talking about?

If it is a quiz and he gets it wrong ok not great but no biggy but when he choose the topic you should know the basics.

if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

lol, that's what i thought puto

My subtle suggestion to get Trump's dick out of your mouth was a two-pronged comment:

1. You are playing the same card that most sad MAGAstanis play when confronted with a simple statement of fact that refutes a Trump lie, fallacy, or mistake. You twist it in the favor of your Lord and Savior Donald Trump, truth and logic be damned, then wipe the cheeto grease off on your man tits exclaiming, "Boom, roasted!"
2. You need to get his dick out of your mouth.

My subtle suggestion to get Trump's dick out of your mouth was a two-pronged comment:

1. You are playing the same card that most sad MAGAstanis play when confronted with a simple statement of fact that refutes a Trump lie, fallacy, or mistake. You twist it in the favor of your Lord and Savior Donald Trump, truth and logic be damned, then wipe the cheeto grease off on your man tits exclaiming, "Boom, roasted!"
2. You need to get his dick out of your mouth.
why don't you come to dallas and take it out tough guy

One mistake?

https://www.redstate.com/diary/candicelanier/2015/01/05/top-fifteen-obama-gaffes/

Obama misspoke a LOT, so did every other president, things aren’t getting worse, our information is getting better. Let’s wait for a Dem president (or even the next administration) to get a twitter account, maybe the next one gets an instagram, snap-chat, tik tok, whatever and gives everyone a better view of how many gaffs they make, hell; look how the MSM basically ignores the dumb shit Biden says, you think they didn’t do that for Obama? The only reason people caught this tweet is because a ton of people hate follow Trump’s twitter account.

this isn’t even news worthy, let alone thread worthy, “Boomer gets confused, welcome to our 24hr coverage”

Hilarious that you're even trying to equate Trump and Obama on levels of intelligence. I didn't like Obama on a policy level, but let us not pretend he's anywhere near the level of functioning retardation that Trump engages in regularly, while high as shit.

There's a reason the leaders of other nations literally laugh at Trump, and it's not because they're globalists and he's not.............

if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

This was true, the government didn't force any doctors to not see anybody. Doctors can refuse insurance before obamacare just the same as they could after.

Anyone got an data on how Kansas City voted last election?

Back