Trump vs. Geography

Wow he was waaaaaaaay off!!

kansas_border.png

Fun Fact, while most of Kansas City is in Missouri, the other part of Kansas City is in Kansas, where most of the Chief's players actually live. The city is split by a river that separates the states.

My mother is the biggest Trump hater on earth and she couldn't tell you which state was Kansas and which one was Missouri.

Colbert is usually the only guy I can listen to talking shit about Trump, & you know he's going to rip him a new one tonight haha

Most of America got an education on what state the Kansas City Chiefs play in thanks to Trump.

Why are Democrats triggered by this? Like illegal immigrants, Trump isn't adhering to borders.

Wanting your leader to have basic knowledge of the nation he governs isn't asking for the moon; It's actually quite basic, and something on the level that we expect from children in order to make it to the fourth grade.

Wanting your leader to have basic knowledge of the nation he governs isn't asking for the moon; It's actually quite basic, and something on the level that we expect from children in order to make it to the fourth grade.

Very true.

The dude drew on a fake hurricane map.

Can’t give the guy the benefit of the doubt here.

Very true.

Oh yes, the equivalence between one instance of misspeaking compared against a long history of making an ass of yourself by getting simple facts that 3rd graders should know catastrophically wrong.

You think it's maybe a problem when his own staff can't correct these things, or are too stupid themselves to notice these things? I mean, he could get these things correct with so much as asking his phone where the Chiefs play.

I wonder if you guys were cherry picking Clinton's gaffes when George W Bush was telling you how hard it is to put food on your family, or asking your children if they is learning.........

I wonder if one of his recently deceased contemporaries, Stephen Hawking, had his people type out stuff like this.

"The universe is a void. Haterscant fathom my genius,its the best."

Congress should impeach him over this. It'd be a beefier charge than the last one.

The New York Giants/Jets play in New Jersey. If they won the Super Bowl, would everyone have their panties in a bunch if Trump congratulated the state of New York on their win?

The state of New York shouldn’t be proud of the Giants’ super bowl victories?

The state of New York shouldn’t be proud of the Giants’ super bowl victories?

I think the Giants playing in New Jersey despite having previously played in New York, and still having New York in their name is not the same as the President showing a fundamental lack of knowledge about American history, geography or any other issue he speaks of, while showing an apparent inability to read, even under oath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back