Trump vs. Geography

guns&moses

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Apologies if already covered. I searched and didn't see anything:

Noticed this gem whilst pinching a grumpy this morning.
sub-buzz-295-1580738833-1.jpg

Dems/liberal sites: Trump is a retard, Trump doesn't know where a once major city is located within his own country, Trump is dangerous because lines on maps mean nothing, Trump couldn't identify MO or KS on a map gun to his head, moron, idiot, etc.

GOP/Conservative sites: Dems pearl clutching, not a big deal, honest mistake, Kansas City is technically in KS as well, so he isn't technically wrong, Dems should be ashamed of mocking their dear leader, etc.

This country is 45/45 Blue/Red with 10% probably truly independent of party. I see what happened here. I honestly think he thought KC was in KS, but Jesus the memetastic reactions just show how fucked up our situation is politically.

We have one side who hate him more than they hated GWB and will not stop until he is permanently damaged or removed. Another side who feels it's okay to take to the airways to score points by literally giving him credit for the fact that a lesser known, non-football city of the same name exists a state over.

Last edited:
Meh same shit lol

Honest question does KC KS hate KC MO and vice Versa

“Geography was never my friend.”
- Donald Trump, probably

obligatory

I would not be surprised if there's a career-level aide in the West Wing who's sole job is to watch his Twitter. I would bet that this Ivy-League, enterprising American's most uttered phrase is "for fuck's sake....hey Jared, go talk to him, he fucked it up".

Last edited:
Why are Democrats triggered by this? Like illegal immigrants, Trump isn't adhering to borders.

Trump is a blabbering moron in every sense. Geography is no different

"I like names that aren't coopted."

For someone that sucks at geography, he was able to find Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania no problem.

TDS - The thread.

Trump wouldn’t have changed it if there wasn’t anything wrong with it.

Trump supporters dont give a damn what he says or does, as long as it "outrages libtards".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back