Trump vs Boris

And you think what?

That the EU members are going to cut the 4th largest economy in the world off?

<{outtahere}>

Member, I was the one telling you 9 months ago that Brexit was a for gone conclusion.

Don't get me wrong, it will hurt, the UK is going into recession, but that isn't exactly stopping them from doing something is it?

That's ok, stopping Brexit may have been the hope of individual continental politicians, but it never was part of the negotiations. The UK could have stopped Brexit, I think there would have been valid reasons to have at least a second referendum, but they chose not to and that's completely fine for me.

That's ok, stopping Brexit may have been the hope of individual continental politicians, but it never was part of the negotiations. The UK could have stopped Brexit, I think there would have been valid reasons to have at least a second referendum, but they chose not to and that's completely fine for me.

As a German you should be re-thinking the whole thing.

Why are you guys carrying Italy, Greece, Spain, ect.?

Just so that you can rival the weight of the US and China?

Seems flawed to me.

Go make friends with the Russians. That is the path.

That the EU members are going to cut the 4th largest economy in the world off?

6th largest !

It's just as well the EU have signed a FTA with the 3rd largest Japan. Nice to know us EU citizens will be getting our Nissan's and Honda's direct from Japan with zero tariffs in a few years.

6th largest !

It's just as well the EU have signed a FTA with the 3rd largest Japan. Nice to know us EU citizens will be getting our Nissan's and Honda's direct from Japan with zero tariffs in a few years.

Lol, I'm sure the German auto workers are celebrating.

What could go wrong.

Say hello to president Drumpf for me in a decade.

Why would Boris have to break up the UK to fight for the UK's right to determine who they do business with?

Like what % of the UK's trade is US based?

We can give them allot, but we don't have much to take away. The EU had far more to take away, and that didn't stop the UK from demanding their right to self determination.

13% of their exports, 9percent of their imports.

13% of their exports, 9percent of their imports.

Seems pretty negligible.

Of course it's not like BAE systems is getting locked out. That wouldn't do at all would it?

They might start fucking around and selling weapons to Iran if we did that.

I doubt its true but even if it is it doesn't sound like a big deal. People slam phones down all the time, it doesn't meet the world is going to end.

I doubt its true but even if it is it doesn't sound like a big deal. People slam phones down all the time, it doesn't meet the world is going to end.

I think this is Trump telling Boris he doesn't get to decide who the UK does business with.

Seems like a pretty big deal to me.

Seems pretty negligible.

Of course it's not like BAE systems is getting locked out. That wouldn't do at all would it?

They might start fucking around and selling weapons to Iran if we did that.

If you think that's negligible, then you are so ignorant on economics that engaging with you is pointless. China for example is 19% of their exports to the USA and 7 percent of imports, and you can see they are totally they dependent on that working correctly.

If you think that's negligible, then you are so ignorant on economics that engaging with you is pointless. China for example is 19% of their exports to the USA and 7 percent of imports, and you can see they are totally they dependent on that working correctly.

Dude, do you understand supply chains at all?

It isn't GDP that matters, and we are just as dependent on those supply chains as they are.

I'd surrender to Ivanka.

Just imagine the horrors if you took a black light to the hallway outside of her childhood bedroom, with Trump as a dad.
giphy.gif

Trump is losing the support of the United States' closest ally after the president slammed down the phone on them during an 'apoplectic' call

5e131866855cc231d3020532

Donald Trump and Boris Johnson
Getty

• Donald Trump is close to losing the support of the United States' closest ally after a growing series of public rows.
    • The president reportedly slammed down the phone on UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson during what officials described as an "apoplectic" call.
    • In recent weeks Johnson and senior members of his government have staged repeated public criticisms of Trump and his administration.
    • Johnson has accused Trump of "failing to lead" and "letting the air out of the tires of the world economy."
Donald Trump's previously close relationship with UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson looks close to collapse, following new revelations that the president slammed down the phone on him.

Trump's behaviour during last week's call was described by officials as "apoplectic," and Johnson has now reportedly shelved plans for an imminent visit to Washington.

Johnson had been one of Trump's few close international allies, with the president labelling Johnson "fantastic," a "good man" and "Britain Trump."

However, relations broke down following a series of high-profile threats from Trump and a series of pointed interventions against Trump by Johnson and senior members of his government.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-ally-boris-johnson-abandoning-president-after-apoplectic-call-2020-2?amp

What you going to do Trump, when MI6 comes for you.

Boris is so much more intelligent than Trump, and Trump can't attack Boris as a leftist.

The UK didn't leave the EU to become our bitch. Boris is going to act in the interests of the UK, and good luck trying to bully him. He will put on display how much more intelligent he is than Trump for everyone to see.

Trump fittin to get his shit pushed in.

Discuss.......

Too bad Boris is the one who’s gonna have to come crawling for a trade deal, with absolutely no leverage.

It's part and parcel with living on an Island that size.

Seriously, if we wanted to be complete dicks we could just side with the EU, give them a shitty trade deal, and ensure Brexit is a massive failure.

Back