Trump vs Boris

Trump should just say it’s my way or the Huawei.
tumblr_meqh226sYA1qbqraqo1_500.gifv

tenor.gif

If that's true it's hilarious. Trump just slamming phones down on people, love it.

I actually think Trumps bullying ggv style gives him an edge in negotiations where he has a significant advantage. Like this one. Boris cant just walk away.

I actually think Trumps bullying ggv style gives him an edge in negotiations where he has a significant advantage. Like this one. Boris cant just walk away.

Why not?

What leverage do we have over the UK?

I'm pretty sure the EU had more leverage over the UK than the US does, and they just told the EU to go fuck themselves.

Why not?

What leverage do we have over the UK?

I'm pretty sure the EU had more leverage over the UK than the US does, and they just told the EU to go fuck themselves.

Well our leverage is that they just told the EU to go fuck themselves. The UK does actually need trade partners, despite what you may think. There are exactly 3 major players that the UK can play with. EU, USA, and China . Boris isnt retarded, he isnt gonna go beg China for money over the US . The UK is a trade based economy, and always has been.

The USA is the biggest consumer of UK products, and second biggest that the UK imports from.

The UK imports about 19 billion kw/h of electricity each year.

These are actually important.

Well our leverage is that they just told the EU to go fuck themselves. The UK does actually need trade partners, despite what you may think. There are exactly 3 major players that the UK can play with. EU, USA, and China . Boris isnt retarded, he isnt gonna go beg China for money over the US . The UK is a trade based economy, and always has been.

The USA is the biggest consumer of UK products, and second biggest that the UK imports from.

The UK imports about 19 billion kw/h of electricity each year.

These are actually important.

The UK is a finance based economy.

You think Barclays is picking up and leaving anytime soon?

Trade with the EU is still going to happen.

The EU needs the UK, even if they need them less than the UK needs the EU.

No one is cutting off their nose to spite their face.

And the winner of “Best Haircut” goes to...

... Bald people everywhere, surprisingly.

The UK is a finance based economy.

You think Barclays is picking up and leaving anytime soon?

Trade with the EU is still going to happen.

The EU needs the UK, even if they need them less than the UK needs the EU.

No one is cutting off their nose to spite their face.

They will still have trade with every partner I mentioned. Having worse trade deals hurts them, because they are so trade based. Trump is in a much better position to have a deal extremely favorable to the USA, because Boris isnt playing nice with the EU.

Financial services are about 7% of their GDP. ever think about why those companies are in London? It isnt because God told them to be. It isn't some weird nationalism. London was the best choice. If theh can't get it together, the companies will leave. They are globalist, they arent loyal to anything but profit.

They will still have trade with every partner I mentioned. Having worse trade deals hurts them, because they are so trade based. Trump is in a much better position to have a deal extremely favorable to the USA, because Boris isnt playing nice with the EU.

Financial services are about 7% of their GDP. ever think about why those companies are in London? It isnt because God told them to be. It isn't some weird nationalism. London was the best choice. If theh can't get it together, the companies will leave. They are globalist, they arent loyal to anything but profit.

The US does have leverage.

So does the EU.

How did that leverage work out for the EU?

Member, Im a bit of a CT nutter.

MI6, and those banks, are the real power.

The US does have leverage.

So does the EU.

Member, Im a bit of a CT nutter.

MI6, and those banks, are the real power.

Boris COULD just walk away altogether, but his country would fail. Kinda like how you dont have to go to work anymore if you commit suicide. Things have to be pretty desperate.

Boris COULD just walk away altogether, but his country would fail. Kinda like how you dont have to go to work anymore if you commit suicide. Things have to be pretty desperate.

Naw, he can play Trump's game, and escalate, and then dare you to jump off the ledge with him.

Bad time for Trump to be doing that.

It's a globalized economy, and Europe tanking hurts us too.

Be a shame if someone came along and wrecked Trump's economy and chances at re-election.

So does the EU.

1. £39 Billion to the EU
2. EU citizens stay in the UK
3. EU border in the Irish sea

3 for 3 so far and the UK is still under EU rules and regulation until 2021.

tumblr_mryq9wfGPy1qg4blro2_500.gif

Boris told them to go fuck themselves, and then the EU still kept trade in place with the UK, and didn't do nuthin.

LOL

The future trade relationship hasn't even been negotiated yet.

@Arkain2K you spent 5 years on Brexit threads, and this is the general level of literacy in the WR. Sad!

LOL

The future trade relationship hasn't even been negotiated yet.

@Arkain2K you spent 5 years on Brexit threads, and this is the general level of literacy in the WR. Sad!

And you think what?

That the EU members are going to cut the 4th largest economy in the world off?

<{outtahere}>

Member, I was the one telling you 9 months ago that Brexit was a for gone conclusion.

Don't get me wrong, it will hurt, the UK is going into recession, but that isn't exactly stopping them from doing something is it?

Naw, he can play Trump's game, and escalate, and then dare you to jump off the ledge with him.

Bad time for Trump to be doing that.

It's a globalized economy, and Europe tanking hurts us too.

Be a shame if someone came along and wrecked Trump's economy and chances at re-election.

As much as i would enjoy that, not gonna happen. The USA is in a far better position. Boris isnt gonna break up the UK and become a failed state. It's a bluff and everyone knows it. That's why it wont work.

As much as i would enjoy that, not gonna happen. The USA is in a far better position. Boris isnt gonna break up the UK and become a failed state. It's a bluff and everyone knows it. That's why it wont work.

Why would Boris have to break up the UK to fight for the UK's right to determine who they do business with?

Like what % of the UK's trade is US based?

We can give them allot, but we don't have much to take away. The EU had far more to take away, and that didn't stop the UK from demanding their right to self determination.

Back