Trump vs Boris

Oligarch power comes from the world order.

American power comes from being surrounded by 2 oceans, natural resources, infastructure, and water ways.

And a trillion dollar military force funded by all those advantages...

And a trillion dollar military force funded by all those advantages...

A can pretending it is a prize fighter.

Is that how we won our part in WWII?

Russia creates one little anti-air missile platform, and makes trillions of dollars in air power almost useless.

A can pretending it is a prize fighter.

Umm, no. You are the Jon Jones of military force. You're bigger, stronger, faster, and might even cheat a bit, but the bottom line is that nobody can take you out.

Fuck outta here with your "Russia could do stuff, ya know!" bullshit.

Trump supporters here are going to act as if America doesn't need any allies to be great while forgetting that the reason they were great for so long was because they unified the Western world. Losing that and acting as though having the biggest singular commercial market is their saving grace is what's going to cost them dearly of they don't turn things around
But what if Trump has new allies in the wings?

92879.gif

<TheDonald>

McDonald's vs Burger King.

Donald fucks Boris' wife, while Boris jerks off in the closet. Just the way he likes it.

Not surprised, motherfuckers.

Next...

Umm, no. You are the Jon Jones of military force. You're bigger, stronger, faster, and might even cheat a bit, but the bottom line is that nobody can take you out.

Fuck outta here with your "Russia could do stuff, ya know!" bullshit.

Why do you think we flip our shit every time someone buys that anti-air platform?

Why do you think we flip our shit every time someone buys that anti-air platform?

Because it obviously makes things tougher. To think that it's the end game though, is silly.

Do you want America's might to fail? That's a serious question. Self loathing of your country's power, seems to be a calling card of the Bernie Bro. Like you're racing to 2nd place or something.

Because it obviously makes things tougher. To think that it's the end game though, is silly.

Do you want America's might to fail? That's a serious question. Self loathing of your country's power, seems to be a calling card of the Bernie Bro. Like you're racing to 2nd place or something.

We spend far and away more than many of our allies and enemies combined. We do this while our poor starve, our children go uneducated, and our workforce is ground out of the middle class.

Military spending by Trump has, more than anything else, contributed to the 300 billion a year extra in our budget. I'd rather that money go towards the populace, not military contractors, PMCs and other bloody groups.

Dude, I haven't fallen for the lie, that the globalists power is our countries power.

This country was never supposed to be a empire.

My point is that when you spend trillions to build this air, land and sea juggernaut that ties in all kinds of different interlocks that are dependent on each other, that is a shit plan.

One little anti-air platform comes along, and if you had enough of them, you wipe out the entire air superiority plan our military is built for.

We are a can dude. I honestly believe China and Russia together would fuck us up, with 1/10th the military spending.

Serious question to you.

You mean 'Trump' when you say America right? Bend the knee and America rules all is Trump rules all to you right? You get off to the idea of Trump dominating others. And i am not saying that to be inflammatory. It seems you Trumptards have that calling card.

We spend far and away more than many of our allies and enemies combined. We do this while our poor starve, our children go uneducated, and our workforce is ground out of the middle class.

Military spending by Trump has, more than anything else, contributed to the 300 billion a year extra in our budget. I'd rather that money go towards the populace, not military contractors, PMCs and other bloody groups.

But if you don't have the most powerful and well funded military in the world, what happens?

I'm a pragmatist. All the shit you enjoy, is because the military power that allows it. Flowers and peace pipes don't stop the barbarians at the gate.

We are a can dude. I honestly believe China and Russia together would fuck us up, with 1/10th the military spending.

Then why haven't they? You know they would if they could, right?

But if you don't have the most powerful and well funded military in the world, what happens?

I'm a pragmatist. All the shit you enjoy, is because the military power that allows it. Flowers and peace pipes don't stop the barbarians at the gate.

And you need to spend more than all of your allies and enemies combined, taking trillions in taxpayer money and concentrating it in the hands of the military industrial complex in order to feel safe?

Beyond pussy, that sentiment is. People starve while we spend millions on a single bomb.

And you need to spend more than all of your allies and enemies combined, taking trillions in taxpayer money and concentrating it in the hands of the military industrial complex in order to feel safe?

Beyond pussy, that sentiment is. People starve while we spend millions on a single bomb.

People will always starve. Give me your grand fantastical plan where people don't starve, and your military is weak, and you're not protected by a strong military force at all.

This isn't a Disney movie. It's reality.

Then why haven't they? You know they would if they could, right?

Ha!

Oliver stone isn't anyone I want to put on a pedestal, but you guys should really watch the untold History of the United States.

You may find history isn't exactly as you have been told.

Ha!

Oliver stone isn't anyone I want to put on a pedestal, but you guys should really watch the untold History of the United States.

You may find history isn't exactly as you have been told.

No answer. Quick, reference Oliver Stone documentary!

LOL

You gotta do better than that, Viva.

No answer. Quick, reference Oliver Stone documentary!

LOL

You gotta do better than that, Viva.

Ok, we were the aggressors many times against the USSR.

Look at the Cuban missile crisis. We now know that we did put nukes in Turkey.

We lied about being the aggressor, and no one can deny that now.

People will always starve. Give me your grand fantastical plan where people don't starve, and your military is weak, and you're not protected by a strong military force at all.

This isn't a Disney movie. It's reality.

It's not fantastical to suggest that you don't need to outspend all of your allies and enemies combined to protect yourself. You're the idiots saying we need our troops to come home, now that Trump's in office and saying he's gonna get em out (despite doing nothing of the kind).

I mean, hell, our nation doesn't even take care of our veterans. That outta tell you where the money is going, since it's not going to them.

Amazing, you argue for an ever increasing, never ceasing rise in military spending, and yet the resistance of such awful minded policy that gives mercenaries and arms manufacturers a trillion every year in taxpayer money? Pure fantasy!!!!

It's not fantastical to suggest that you don't need to outspend all of your allies and enemies combined to protect yourself. You're the idiots saying we need our troops to come home, now that Trump's in office and saying he's gonna get em out (despite doing nothing of the kind).

I mean, hell, our nation doesn't even take care of our veterans. That outta tell you where the money is going, since it's not going to them.

Amazing, you argue for an ever increasing, never ceasing rise in military spending, and yet the resistance of such awful minded policy that gives mercenaries and arms manufacturers a trillion every year in taxpayer money? Pure fantasy!!!!

Waiting for you to actually answer my question, and not prattle on about nothing disguised as something...

How does America fare, without a "fuck you" military that scares off their enemies? Do you believe the other countries will just leave you alone?

Ok, we were the aggressors many times against the USSR.

Look at the Cuban missile crisis. We now know that we did put nukes in Turkey.

We lied about being the aggressor, and no one can deny that now.

And?

Back