• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections TRUMP vs BIDEN: 1st Debate Thread

Who won the Debate?

• Total voters
Agree. Total fucking mess. No winner as far as I’m concerned, this was just a shitshow.
Dude you got exactly what you wanted. We all did. This is like watching sports. At the end of the day, whoever wins matters very little to most people. Unless you're super poor or rich, there isn't shit on the line for you.

You think that performance was a win for Biden?

Absolutely. Sleepy senile Joe looked way more competent and composed than Trump who was screaming over everyone and fighting the moderator.

Trump needs a KO in the debates to win. He's not going to get it.

This debate was pretty hard to watch. I actually think Biden was more coherent than I anticipated. And Trump was worse than I thought he would be (at times) but also made some decent points.

All I know is our country is more divided than ever and these are two terrible candidates.

Trump is getting his ass kicked. He’s so rustled.

Trump is rustled? Biden hasn't been coherent for the last part of the debate. He is stumbling and bumbling all over the place. At least Trump doesn't need the moderator to continually remind him what his platform is.

Trump didn’t take a full fight camp for this debate..he just winged it..there should have been many questions Trump could have hit out of the park but blew it

This debate (more like controlled mess) is about even. But yeah Trump didn’t train for this match.

Yeah, let's end on a high note. Everyone cares about this crap...

They stay home, Trump wins.

I'll concede your point that Trump's only chance of winning is with a record low voter turnout. It seems like reality has a left-leaning bias, sorry.

Back