International Trump vetoes three bills prohibiting arm sales to Saudia Arabia

#MakeArabiaGreatAgain
making-it-rain.gif

Been that way forever and will continue long after Trump - none of these politicians have the balls to turn down that Saudi $$$ baby

Been that way forever and will continue long after Trump - none of these politicians have the balls to turn down that Saudi $$$ baby

Except all the ones in Congress that put the bill on his desk to be vetoed.

Fucked if true. Totally fucked, actually.

do I need to supply you with a picture of Trump surrounded by the Sauds? They supply him with the admiration he demands.

He tucked tail with the Khashoggi murder.

Did you really think he wouldn't veto?

He simply will never do anything that would upset Ivanka.

Kushner would bitch if trump cut off the Saudis. As kushner set up a isreali/Saudi alliance through trump. If kushner is upset, Ivanka is gonna bitch at her dad. Trump can’t have that.

Your understanding of the complexities of foreign policy would baffle the most simple minded person, and yet, you continue to believe your analyses are astute.

You're legit an idiot. And again, as I always bring up in these threads, where has your outrage been for the last 100 years at our relationship with the Saudis? Where is your outrage at Obama? Where is your outrage at the Clintons for taking billions of dollars from them? Oh, gee crickets on that? Shocked.

Yemen.
The aggressive export of wahabism.
Their attempts to put NA oil out of business.

Three recent things the Saudis have been doing that merit renaming them enemy. The last 20 years have proven they're not friends and need to be cut loose. And that's putting it mildly.

I’m not defending His actions. That post should have made that clear.

And yes, kushner is the reason this is allowed to continue. He has a veto over trump via his daughter.

That’s a really long post for getting things so wrong

And that is acceptable to you.

Cause to everyone else it means he should be immediately removed from office.

Shit, meaningless posts like this make my day. What does this:

Have to do with this?

You're legit an idiot. And again, as I always bring up in these threads, where has your outrage been for the last 100 years at our relationship with the Saudis? Where is your outrage at Obama? Where is your outrage at the Clintons for taking billions of dollars from them? Oh, gee crickets on that? Shocked.
My outrage has been here from day 1.

Likewise, he's invoked emergency powers to sidestep Congress and continue selling to the KSA even after it had voted to end US support of Saudi military operations in Yemen.
It’s an Emergency that Trump’s arms dealing buddies get that fucking money.

Will this open the eyes of his hardcore supporters? I truly hope so...
Lololololololololo.olololololololoooooooooolololololoooooo.

Lolololololololololololololoooooo

My outrage has been here from day 1.

The disordered and whoreish thinking of the people who are still Trump supporters is quite well shown when they always, without fail, pretend as if everyone else is just like them, and we only care about abuses illegalities or ties with brutal regimes like SA because Trump's doing it. They only ever gave a shit about anything when the black guy did it, now they think everyone else is incapable of being measured, and hating it no matter the side who perpetrates it.

What countries shouldn't the U.S. sells arms to?

I’m confused is trump an antisemite or prosemite
It changes every thread

So when is the Rightwing going to come out and say Trump has sympathies towards Islam ?

(CNN)President Donald Trump's pick for the top spokeswoman job at the Treasury Department repeatedly spread conspiracy theories that suggested then-President Barack Obama was secretly a Muslim who was sympathetic to America's enemies.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/25/politics/kfile-monica-crowley/index.html

--
2016 : Trump talks about getting tough with the Saudis. Which is why the Saudis were hoping Hillary won.
2019 : Trump is supporting Saudi and giving in to their interests.

Back