International Trump vetoes three bills prohibiting arm sales to Saudia Arabia

Wait, what?!?! I thought you guys were cool with anything and everything that adds to the economy?!?
@Sketch
@Happy Man
@DIDM

don't tell me you're not principled corporatists. EVERYTHING that we can make money off is good right? Don't start having morals all of a sudden on us
Take a day off from clueless and check back.

Take a day off from clueless and check back.
No dude. Don't start having principles all of a sudden just because you don't like them scary mooslim brown people. You clowns believe ANYTHING that can be down to grow GDP and add money to the American economy is good. Now you're picking and choosing which things are good and which are bad.

Making millions off of detaining Mexicans = good?
Making billions off of arming Saudis = bad?

But why? Your orange incest daddy is getting huge kickbacks for this. Don't you want the shares of Lockheed Martin and Raytheon to keep growing? Wtf are you un American now????

Seems we can't escape funding or backing assholes regardless who was in charge.

But don't act fucking outraged you hypocritical assholes on the left.

Obama was funding ISIS through most of his campaign in an effort to oust Syrian leadership. Were you all outraged back then? You should have been. (But I know you weren't)

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/20/isis-leader-admits-funded-obama-administration/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomas...-democrats-helping-isis-recruit/#71c12a5126ff
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-isra-terrorism-funding/
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-isis-admitted-obama-created-isis-flashback/

Would I prefer Trump not fucking in foreign affairs through funding and backing of arms to SA?

Yup!

Would I still pick Trump over Hillary?

Yup!

No dude. Don't start having principles all of a sudden just because you don't like them scary mooslim brown people. You clowns believe ANYTHING that can be down to grow GDP and add money to the American economy is good. Now you're picking and choosing which things are good and which are bad.
Who do you think you are replying to. I am probably the most vocal advocate for the Palestinian people on this board. Are they all of a sudden not "scary mooslim brown people?"

Making millions off of detaining Mexicans = good?
Making billions off of arming Saudis = bad?
Sort of, junior, you see, detaining "Mexicans" is a necessary evil, so making money off it makes sense.

Remember that there has never been even one concentration camp on earth that could be avoided by simply turning around and walking the other way.

Arming the Saudi regime is simply insane. You continue comparing apples with dogshit and pretend there is even a shred of commonality, which is idiotic. Making profits arming the most psychotic regimes on earth is why I stand so steadfastly against the MIC, as I have been anti-war since the day I learned what war was.

But why? Your orange incest daddy is getting huge kickbacks for this. Don't you want the shares of Lockheed Martin and Raytheon to keep growing? Wtf are you un American now????
Incest daddy? No, and no.

From the source, so there is a bit more to this the TS wanted in the OP.

“In messages to the Senate, Trump announced he was returning the bipartisan bills that would have blocked licensing for certain arms sales in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, the UK, France, Spain and Italy.
"Apart from negatively affecting our bilateral relationships with Saudi Arabia, the United Kingdom, Spain, and Italy, the joint resolution would hamper the ability of the United States to sustain and shape critical security cooperation activities," Trump said in one of the messages.”

The UK, France, Spain and Italy part.

Basically this. Putin's personal prostitute, and bottom boy for any Oil rich country.

Yea the UK, France, Spain and Italy are oil rich.

I’m suspicious about anyone in the Middle East but the left is leaving out the rest, as normal.

He simply will never do anything that would upset Ivanka.

Kushner would bitch if trump cut off the Saudis. As kushner set up a isreali/Saudi alliance through trump. If kushner is upset, Ivanka is gonna bitch at her dad. Trump can’t have that.

Can't have the daughter you want to fuck be mad at you

Surprised this thread has not turned into its Iran's fault.

I understand that the arms sales to SA had to go through at the start of his presidency. Has to do with annual budgeting which included those arm sales. But now? It's inexcusable. He's had 2.5 years to take a stance against the Saudis and alert the suppliers that SA as a client is off the table and to look elsewhere to make up those sales. The SA regime continues to push its ass backwards interpretation of Islam all over the globe (which of course is directly responsible for 9/11), continues to commit egregious human rights violations on its own people, and is actively committing genocide in Yemen. It is truly pathetic when the most powerful nation on earth can't stand up to what is unarguably one of the worst actors on the world stage.

I understand that the arms sales to SA had to go through at the start of his presidency. Has to do with annual budgeting which included those arm sales. But now? It's inexcusable. He's had 2.5 years to take a stance against the Saudis and alert the suppliers that SA as a client is off the table and to look elsewhere to make up those sales. The SA regime continues to push its ass backwards interpretation of Islam all over the globe (which of course is directly responsible for 9/11), continues to commit egregious human rights violations on its own people, and is actively committing genocide in Yemen. It is truly pathetic when the most powerful nation on earth can't stand up to what is unarguably one of the worst actors on the world stage.
His approval rating will suffer greatly among his supporters with a torrential 0.0% drop.

Kushner would bitch if trump cut off the Saudis. As kushner set up a isreali/Saudi alliance through trump. If kushner is upset, Ivanka is gonna bitch at her dad. Trump can’t have that.

lol look at this game of thrones mother fucker over here.

Seems we can't escape funding or backing assholes regardless who was in charge.

But don't act fucking outraged you hypocritical assholes on the left.

Obama was funding ISIS through most of his campaign in an effort to oust Syrian leadership. Were you all outraged back then? You should have been. (But I know you weren't)

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/20/isis-leader-admits-funded-obama-administration/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomas...-democrats-helping-isis-recruit/#71c12a5126ff
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-isra-terrorism-funding/
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-isis-admitted-obama-created-isis-flashback/

Would I prefer Trump not fucking in foreign affairs through funding and backing of arms to SA?

Yup!

Would I still pick Trump over Hillary?

Yup!
No hypocrites on the right then?

Who do you think you are replying to. I am probably the most vocal advocate for the Palestinian people on this board. Are they all of a sudden not "scary mooslim brown people?"
How did Israel and Palestine get into this? Don't pretend you care about Palestine lmfaoo. You probably just don't like jews.

Sort of, junior, you see, detaining "Mexicans" is a necessary evil, so making money off it makes sense.
When there's profits attached to activity, you are going to see more of that activity. The border crisis is drummed up so A) corporations can have cheap labor and so B) other corporations can make money off of those ones caught at the border. If there was no profits attached to this the "border crisis", would go away.

Remember that there has never been even one concentration camp on earth that could be avoided by simply turning around and walking the other way.

Arming the Saudi regime is simply insane. You continue comparing apples with dogshit and pretend there is even a shred of commonality, which is idiotic. Making profits arming the most psychotic regimes on earth is why I stand so steadfastly against the MIC, as I have been anti-war since the day I learned what war was.
Then what you should understand is that arming the Saudis and families being locked in cages at the border have the same root cause - corporate profits

Incest daddy? No, and no.
CJo90anVAAAYq2P.jpg

WHAT?!?!? You don't want raytheon and lockheed martin's shares to keep growing? Sounds like you're a fucking communist to me dude.

*sighs*

Fuckin’ Kuschner

370-3709278_1515158988139-pink-wojak.png

No, Fuckin Trump.
It's on him, he's the one in charge.

If you truly believe this, then you're pretty much saying Trump is unfit to be president.

LOL! Donnie is such a little bitch!

So, you're still happy supporting a man who is the leader of the free world, yet can't prohibit selling weapons to and supporting a Wahhabist regime commit war crimes because his daughter wouldn't like it?

Did he put a gun in Trumps mouth? Forge the signature?

he used his super jewish mind control powers that beams out from the tips of his horns! - Happy Man

Wait, what?!?! I thought you guys were cool with anything and everything that adds to the economy?!?
@Sketch
@Happy Man
@DIDM

don't tell me you're not principled corporatists. EVERYTHING that we can make money off is good right? Don't start having morals all of a sudden on us

Anyone else notice how @Happy Man made one of the most stupid and delusional posts in the history of this forum, and then ran away never responding to any of the replies blasting his dumb ass? Total hit and run.

I mean, the amount of mental gymnastics and delusion it took Happy Man to defend Daddy Donnie and find a way to blame the Jews for this is unreal: "It's the jew Kushner's fault guys. Trump had to do this because if not it would make his daughter mad!" I mean dude do you even hear yourself? You actually think that's a defense of his actions? You're saying the leader of the free world is not making decisions on what is best for the lives of millions but instead to appease his spoiled daughter and her husband.

No wonder you ran the fuck away from this thread. I nominate you for most retarded post of the year, if not history of this forum. Literally laughing at you so hard right now. And the most hilarious part is that you claim to be "redpilled" and "woke". I can't imagine being more brainwashed hahahahahahaahahaha

Last edited:
I don't like his the executive branch has been empowered tso much the past 20 years. Not a good trend.
That said, even with Obama giving Israel and SA the finger, he got us into Libya and was inches from getting us balls deep into Syria.
We're obviously beholden to someone. I'd rather they do the fighting with their own soldiers and money

How about we don’t sell weapons AND don’t send troops?

I’m not sure that is true. The Khmer Rouge killing field come to mind. They were filled by people who were arrested.

Back