International Trump vetoes three bills prohibiting arm sales to Saudia Arabia

*sighs*

Fuckin’ Kuschner

370-3709278_1515158988139-pink-wojak.png

Did he put a gun in Trumps mouth? Forge the signature?

he used his super jewish mind control powers that beams out from the tips of his horns! - Happy Man
Or threaten him with those infamous jew claws. Borat tried to warn us years ago.

Will this open the eyes of his hardcore supporters? I truly hope so...
Either they know he’s a shameless scam artist by now and don’t care because they love trolling lefties too much, or they’re too stupid and will be marks for the rest of their life.

One of the reasons to to support Trump is that he’s not like other politicians but whenever he does something like this, remember other politicians did it too.

So, you're still happy supporting a man who is the leader of the free world, yet can't prohibit selling weapons to and supporting a Wahhabist regime commit war crimes because his daughter wouldn't like it?

This is actually awesome. Instead of US soldiers dying and spending our money, they are spending money on our stuff and their own troops are dying. A small embargo of US equipment isn't going to stop SA from going to war in Yemen. et's be realistic here.

BTW SA is awful

Yikes! Don't want a nuclear SA for sure.

The Trump Admin consistently goes out of its way and over, underneath, around the legislative branch of the US government to make sure the Wahhabi monarchy is provided what they need want. Whether that's throwing down a veto on bipartisan congressional bills or invoking emergency executive powers in order to do so.

The Trump Admin consistently goes out of its way and over, underneath, around the legislative branch of the US government to make sure the Wahhabi monarchy is provided what they need want. Whether that's throwing down a veto on bipartisan congressional bills or invoking emergency executive powers in order to do so.
But he loves America.....

I don't like his the executive branch has been empowered tso much the past 20 years. Not a good trend.
That said, even with Obama giving Israel and SA the finger, he got us into Libya and was inches from getting us balls deep into Syria.
We're obviously beholden to someone. I'd rather they do the fighting with their own soldiers and money

We like the Saudis right? I forget which Arab countries Trump wants me to hate.

Crooked Donnie threw a bone to his corporate war monger backers on Wedsday, vetoing three bills that would bar arm sales to Saudia Arabia. Trump continues to do exactly what his brainwashed voters voted him in to do: screw the middle class and help make the rich richer.

Shit, meaningless posts like this make my day. What does this:

Crooked Donnie threw a bone to his corporate war monger backers on Wedsday, vetoing three bills that would bar arm sales to Saudia Arabia.

Have to do with this?

Trump continues to do exactly what his brainwashed voters voted him in to do: screw the middle class and help make the rich richer.

You're legit an idiot. And again, as I always bring up in these threads, where has your outrage been for the last 100 years at our relationship with the Saudis? Where is your outrage at Obama? Where is your outrage at the Clintons for taking billions of dollars from them? Oh, gee crickets on that? Shocked.

He simply will never do anything that would upset Ivanka.

Kushner would bitch if trump cut off the Saudis. As kushner set up a isreali/Saudi alliance through trump. If kushner is upset, Ivanka is gonna bitch at her dad. Trump can’t have that.
Pretty much. Don knows jared shits away more intelligence each day that donnie has ever had. I can just imagine how jared had to draw this out and spell words fa-net-ick-lee for trump to understand how it personally benefits them.

Not surprising at all... but even with all these fancy weapons and vehicles the Saudis have been getting, their asses are still getting smoked by the flip flop wearing houthis. I can't wait for Iran to send in more shipments of ATGMs to Yemen so I can watch all that saudi money go down in flames.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back