International Trump vetoes three bills prohibiting arm sales to Saudia Arabia

*sighs*

Fuckin’ Kuschner

370-3709278_1515158988139-pink-wojak.png

He simply will never do anything that would upset Ivanka.

Kushner would bitch if trump cut off the Saudis. As kushner set up a isreali/Saudi alliance through trump. If kushner is upset, Ivanka is gonna bitch at her dad. Trump can’t have that.

The mental gymnastics you undergo to defend your idol is staggering. I gotta hand it to the Donald- he truly does have the most loyal fanbase ever.
maxresdefault.jpg

No hypocrites on the right then?

Look. They all fucking do it. It's why foreign nations/governments hate our foreign policy.

We meddle. I'd rather we didn't meddle but that's what we do. We've done it before, we will do it again. The president can be republican or democratic...it doesn't matter.

I was hoping Trump wouldn't follow suite but this is likely beyond any one president and I don't know how you fix it.

Anyone else notice how @Happy Man made one of the most stupid and delusional posts in the history of this forum, and then ran away never responding to any of the replies blasting his dumb ass? Total hit and run.

I mean, the amount of mental gymnastics and delusion it took Happy Man to defend Daddy Donnie and find a way to blame the Jews for this is unreal: "It's the jew Kushner's fault guys. Trump had to do this because if not it would make his daughter mad!" I mean dude do you even hear yourself? You actually think that's a defense of his actions? You're saying the leader of the free world is not making decisions on what is best for the lives of millions but instead to appease his spoiled daughter and her husband.

No wonder you ran the fuck away from this thread. I nominate you for most retarded post of the year, if not history of this forum. Literally laughing at you so hard right now. And the most hilarious part is that you claim to be "redpilled" and "woke". I can't imagine being more brainwashed hahahahahahaahahaha
He pulled a Roberto Duran after a few replies
xRm8Q2.gif

"No Mas!"

US sham economy cannot afford to lose it's sale of weapons and military technology. It's one of the few things America still does better than anyone else.

How did Israel and Palestine get into this? Don't pretend you care about Palestine lmfaoo. You probably just don't like jews.
Thanks, scholar, but I'm sorry, your antisemitism card has been denied. Have you another form of argument?

When there's profits attached to activity, you are going to see more of that activity. The border crisis is drummed up so A) corporations can have cheap labor and so B) other corporations can make money off of those ones caught at the border.
No argument there, but for 'major stockholders' as opposed to 'the stockholders' or "corporations." "Corporations" is a trick they use so you never actually identify the the actual people that destroy our world.

The real power lies first within the banking regime that stole this country. These are foreigners... yet they have loyalty to no single nation and don't give a shit about money as theirs is unlimited, yet use it's power over the simpletons.

If there was no profits attached to this the "border crisis", would go away.
Stop dreaming, it's profitable to annihilate countries, to impoverish any nation on earth, and to rule all governments from this power alone. You want mass immigration to solidify how far divided the population can possibly be... well, this is how. All this shit is by design. From Machiavelli to George Hegel, and it doesn't ever stop until we say so.

Your name is so ironic here... PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION!

LOL, right, scholar? I mean I am sure they taught you all of this at that fine learning institution that you attended.

Then what you should understand is that arming the Saudis and families being locked in cages at the border have the same root cause - corporate profits
See above.

CJo90anVAAAYq2P.jpg

WHAT?!?!? You don't want raytheon and lockheed martin's shares to keep growing? Sounds like you're a fucking communist to me dude.
Trump is a psychopath who is friends with Epstein and if you had a clue how our politicians are selected, that quote would not surprise you in the least.

Fuck Raytheon and fuck Lockheed Martin, OK?

Are you getting it yet? Have your eyes opened even a tad?

Yeah, communism... rah... what the fuck? You should go back to whatever bullshit factory sucked 10s of 1000s of dollars out of you for your 'education,' as the bankers who made this possible bent you over with their usury... AND DEMAND BACK EVERY LAST CENT!

Anyone else notice how @Happy Man made one of the most stupid and delusional posts in the history of this forum, and then ran away never responding to any of the replies blasting his dumb ass? Total hit and run.

I mean, the amount of mental gymnastics and delusion it took Happy Man to defend Daddy Donnie and find a way to blame the Jews for this is unreal: "It's the jew Kushner's fault guys. Trump had to do this because if not it would make his daughter mad!" I mean dude do you even hear yourself? You actually think that's a defense of his actions? You're saying the leader of the free world is not making decisions on what is best for the lives of millions but instead to appease his spoiled daughter and her husband.

No wonder you ran the fuck away from this thread. I nominate you for most retarded post of the year, if not history of this forum. Literally laughing at you so hard right now. And the most hilarious part is that you claim to be "redpilled" and "woke". I can't imagine being more brainwashed hahahahahahaahahaha

I’m not defending His actions. That post should have made that clear.

And yes, kushner is the reason this is allowed to continue. He has a veto over trump via his daughter.

That’s a really long post for getting things so wrong

The mental gymnastics you undergo to defend your idol is staggering. I gotta hand it to the Donald- he truly does have the most loyal fanbase ever.
maxresdefault.jpg

How is that a defense of trump in this case?

You have lost it.

Tough day after the mueller debacle?

I’m not defending His actions. That post should have made that clear.

And yes, kushner is the reason this is allowed to continue. He has a veto over trump via his daughter.

That’s a really long post for getting things so wrong

You're providing a rational to deflect blame from Trump so you can cast him as an at least somewhat innocent patsy to the situation.

While ignoring the implication that if what you say is true you should he calling for him to be be removed from office.

Most powerful man in the world yet subservient to his son in law. That's some literal cuckolding.

Thanks, scholar, but I'm sorry, your antisemitism card has been denied. Have you another form of argument?

No argument there, but for 'major stockholders' as opposed to 'the stockholders' or "corporations." "Corporations" is a trick they use so you never actually identify the the actual people that destroy our world.

The real power lies first within the banking regime that stole this country. These are foreigners... yet they have loyalty to no single nation and don't give a shit about money as theirs is unlimited, yet use it's power over the simpletons.

Stop dreaming, it's profitable to annihilate countries, to impoverish any nation on earth, and to rule all governments from this power alone. You want mass immigration to solidify how far divided the population can possibly be... well, this is how. All this shit is by design. From Machiavelli to George Hegel, and it doesn't ever stop until we say so.

Your name is so ironic here... PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION!

LOL, right, scholar? I mean I am sure they taught you all of this at that fine learning institution that you attended.

See above.

Trump is a psychopath who is friends with Epstein and if you had a clue how our politicians are selected, that quote would not surprise you in the least.

Fuck Raytheon and fuck Lockheed Martin, OK?

Are you getting it yet? Have your eyes opened even a tad?

Yeah, communism... rah... what the fuck? You should go back to whatever bullshit factory sucked 10s of 1000s of dollars out of you for your 'education,' as the bankers who made this possible bent you over with their usury... AND DEMAND BACK EVERY LAST CENT!
You're pretty close to the truth besides the obvious philosophy you're getting from mein Kampf.

"The real problem are bankers...they're foreigners with no loyalty to any nation". Okay little Adolf

This isn't specific to Trump but he sure is carrying the tradition of bending over for the Saudis.

You're pretty close to the truth besides the obvious philosophy you're getting from mein Kampf.

"The real problem are bankers...they're foreigners with no loyalty to any nation". Okay little Adolf
Who do you think the major stockholders are? Again, your antisemitism card has been denied. Have you another form of argument?

Go demand your money back for your fake education and stop playing the scholar on the internet until you at least hit a library.

If you need help with which books to read, just ask, but try it on your own first as it's far more rewarding.

You're providing a rational to deflect blame from Trump so you can cast him as an at least somewhat innocent patsy to the situation.

While ignoring the implication that if what you say is true you should he calling for him to be be removed from office.

Most powerful man in the world yet subservient to his son in law. That's some literal cuckolding.

He knows he will not win re-election if he loses certain backers of his.

I hope he will do what’s right after reelection.

And please, cut the shit.....this is minor compared to the hundreds of thousands and millions of deaths bush I, Clinton, bush W, and Obama are guilty of. Yes even your messiah Obama armed jihadists in the murderous rampages in Syria. He also did that as he destroyed Libya and killed untold thousands.

Trump Hasnt even come close to their evil. He has spared us from new bloodshed and mass death. He also wants to get us out of the Middle East.

He can stay.

Who do you think the major stockholders are? Again, your antisemitism card has been denied. Have you another form of argument?

Go demand your money back for your fake education and stop playing the scholar on the internet until you at least hit a library.

If you need help with which books to read, just ask, but try it on your own first as it's far more rewarding.
lmfao you're openly naming the jew and at the same time denying that you're anti-semitic

this is hilarious

"IM NOT A JEW HATER!!! ITS JUST THAT JEWS ARE RUINING THE PLANET!!!"

Look. They all fucking do it. It's why foreign nations/governments hate our foreign policy.

We meddle. I'd rather we didn't meddle but that's what we do. We've done it before, we will do it again. The president can be republican or democratic...it doesn't matter.

I was hoping Trump wouldn't follow suite but this is likely beyond any one president and I don't know how you fix it.

So why mention sides then if they all do it?

I'm pointing out hypocrisy.

Could have left at they all do it, but then you specifically called out the left and then mentioned Hillary.

Never really seen you call out the right in those threads were it’s all leftist bashing.

Wonder why.

He knows he will not win re-election if he losses off certain backers of his.

I hope he will do what’s right after reelection.

And please, cut the shit.....this is minor compared to the hundreds of thisudans and millions of deaths bush I, Clinton, bush W, and Obama are guilty of.

Trump Hasnt even come close to their evil. He has spared us from new bloodshed and mass death. He also wants to get us out of the Middle East.

He can stay.

Which is it?

Can he not dare upset his son-in-law? Or is he playing for re-election? Why if he can't upset Ivana would his actions change after re-election?

You're, as usually, bending the laws of physics in your attempt to explain why Trump isn't responsible for the things he has final say on.

Why is it he's only not responsible for the stuff you don't like, yet solely responsible for the things you do like?

Could have left at they all do it, but then you specifically called out the left and then mentioned Hillary.

Never really seen you call out the right in those threads were it’s all leftist bashing.

Wonder why.

You don't have to wonder why. Because I am right leaning in my ideologies?

:)

*sighs*

Fuckin’ Kuschner

370-3709278_1515158988139-pink-wojak.png

No dumb fuck. It is fucking Trump. Not Kushner, not Bolton, not Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. It is fucking Trump. Accept reality. Accept that this is what you voted for. MAGA motherfucker!!!

Back