Trump Ukraine V 13 -Impeachment Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you guys could try to make cogent arguments.
When I literally try and use logical syllogisms to show what I am saying is a cogent argument I repeatedly get 12 year old girl insults in return.

Those who state they want cogent arguments should not commit constant fallacy
Personal attacks are a fallacy
Leftists on this board use constant personal attacks
Therefore, leftists on this board should not state they want cogent arguments

I can break down anything I say into a reasonable, logically sound argument, or I will admit I'm wrong. I get attacked for it by idiots.

It would improve your posting by at least 1500%, so I say do it.

But of course you would find posts that run contrary to the DNC and Media/Intelligence Agencies not your cup of tea

You are just going to have to come to terms that not everyone swallows the propaganda

This will help you in real life also

How did Trump intimidate a witness as they were testifying?

Via the tweet.

Yes, the witness wouldn't have seen it until LATER. But, Schiff informed her of it as it was happening. Don't forget that Presidential tweets are official statements.

Either way she would've seen/been informed of it.

"When the President of the United States says your name in anger... The $hit has hit the fan..."
Ice-T

When I literally try and use logical syllogisms to show what I am saying is a cogent argument I repeatedly get 12 year old girl insults in return.

Those who state they want cogent arguments should not commit constant fallacy
Personal attacks are a fallacy
Leftists on this board use constant personal attacks
Therefore, leftists on this board should not state they want cogent arguments

I can break down anything I say into a reasonable, logically sound argument, or I will admit I'm wrong. I get attacked for it by idiots.
Lol nobody makes more logical fallacies on this board than you. Let's start with your most obvious one assuming anyone that disagrees with your views or is anti-Trump gets their info from CNN.

Lol nobody makes more logical fallacies on this board than you. Let's start with your most obvious one assuming anyone that disagrees with your views or is anti-Trump gets their info from CNN.
You kinda just proved his point though...
<{cruzshake}>

Who ever does the next thread title has to use

:

Holmes said Sondland told Trump that Zelensky “loves your ass”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/embassy-official-david-holmes-trump-sondland-call
This guy overheard a phone call that he wasn't on and the phone was NOT on speaker mode. Sounds legit like schiffs parody. Here's what he looks like.
tenor.gif

Via the tweet.

Yes, the witness wouldn't have seen it until LATER. But, Schiff informed her of it as it was happening. Don't forget that Presidential tweets are official statements.

Either way she would've seen/been informed of it.

"When the President of the United States says your name in anger... The $hit has hit the fan..."
Ice-T

Even if the tweets were considered intimidating, then it was Schiff who was intimidating/coercing her testimony live by reading them. President Trump did not know or suspect Schiff to read them live to her. Not that he’d care, but you asserted that he was intimidating her AS she was testifying.

Funny that Trump is so concerned with his reputation and adulation that Sondland felt compelled to remark that Z. "Loved his ass."

Jennifer Williams' released testimony points to Trump's request for investigation into Burisma to be politically motivated and unusual. She was on the call and took notes. Unfortunately, she's a never-Trumper, so her testimony doesn't count. Bummer.

Oh stop. People here wish death and violence on Trump supporters all the time. @PolishHeadlock2 advocated for Trump to be assassinated, and last week he encouraged violence against a hate crime victim. @hillelslovak87 himself frequently wishes death upon people he disagrees with:

Also, I never threatened to dox anyone. That’s a lie. Everything I know about people here comes from their own public posts.

Where my posts were clear jokes that you scoured my posting history to find, I remember you outright, in all seriousness, saying you would like for those you disagree with to die. When @Limbo Pete pressed you, you backed away like a bitch, and pretended as if you just wanted to see judicious leftist heart attacks.

There's a difference here, and the variable is you being an unethical and racist piece of shit. This little "If I wanted to dox you, I'd use Lexis Nexis...." shit, after you went off site and tried to embarrass me by being a supreme creep, and finding another online profile of mine.

You being able to find my, or anyone else' info doesn't make you any less of an abject cunt for trying to use it as a cudgel. I don't do that, and the vat majority of people here don't do that shit either.

It's weird how you guys behave like trash, other people call you on it, and you regress into this childish shit. Almost like you're following a playbook.....
1544595850669.gif

You guys are the one "REEEEEEEEEEEEing" like the gentleman in the gif.

Where my posts were clear jokes that you scoured my posting history to find, I remember you outright, in all seriousness, saying you would like for those you disagree with to die. When @Limbo Pete pressed you, you backed away like a bitch, and pretended as if you just wanted to see judicious leftist heart attacks.

There's a difference here, and the variable is you being an unethical and racist piece of shit. This little "If I wanted to dox you, I'd use Lexis Nexis...." shit, after you went off site and tried to embarrass me by being a supreme creep, and finding another online profile of mine.

You being able to find my, or anyone else' info doesn't make you any less of an abject cunt for trying to use it as a cudgel. I don't do that, and the vat majority of people here don't do that shit either.
Yeah, threatening a dox is lowwwwww. And serious. Turds like that don't really get it. Or maybe he does, which makes him an even bigger turd lol. Either way, there's a floater in the forum bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back