Trump-Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I don't believe a certain Trump supporter in this thread is black, his posts are so devoid of blackness!

Now if @bobgeese had said he was black, I'd believe that.....I secretly think Bob might be black ever since he slipped and used "itis" correctly.

lol I don't believe a certain Trump supporter in this thread is black, his posts are so devoid of blackness!

Now if @bobgeese had said he was black, I'd believe that.....I secretly think Bob might be black ever since he slipped and used "itis" correctly.

I'm not black. I'm half black. An incredible shade of awesomeness. My shade is what America should strive for

But I apologize I do not post black. I will try harder for you

And I only support Trump on a handful of issues. So I'm more like a part time supporter. But I do not hate the man.

Repost, but lol worthy

Fun story about trump and black dudes. I swear this to be true and happened two weeks ago.

I go to do some work at a laid back recording session in the ghetto. I walk in, and on the keyboard is a fake “Trump 2020” Bill (looks like a hundred dollar bill). I laugh and am like wtf are you doing with a trump 2020 bill.

No shit, he tells me this. On the side, he sells “insurance”. Well apparently the night before someone paid for their insurance, with this fake bill. He didn’t realize it until later, but he kept it because he likes Trump.

<{MingNope}>

Barr has also opened investigations into folks who started the Mueller probe.

Barr and McConnell are the worst actors in politics. They’re anti-American scum.

Maybe they shouldn’t have spied on the Trump campaign.

The media’s reaction is entirely priceless. Maybe if they say conspiracy theory one more time it will convince their viewers...

Repost, but lol worthy

Fun story about trump and black dudes. I swear this to be true and happened two weeks ago.

I go to do some work at a laid back recording session in the ghetto. I walk in, and on the keyboard is a fake “Trump 2020” Bill (looks like a hundred dollar bill). I laugh and am like wtf are you doing with a trump 2020 bill.

No shit, he tells me this. On the side, he sells “insurance”. Well apparently the night before someone paid for their insurance, with this fake bill. He didn’t realize it until later, but he kept it because he likes Trump.

<{MingNope}>

I only get my blackness questioned when I support Trump.

It never gets questioned in the Police brutality threads or in the Trump/Israel/Saudi threads

Barr has also opened investigations into folks who started the Mueller probe.

Barr and McConnell are the worst actors in politics. They’re anti-American scum.

Isn't an IG report supposed to drop in the next few weeks on that very topic?

Barr is definitely a bad actor but I haven't seen anything about the man he tapped (Durham) that indicates he's a bad actor (not that I've really looked either)

Those rules should've included "No Alien-looking motherf-ckers allowed", too, in Gowdy's case.
Made this for @Fawlty who called him Methy McConoughey and was spot on. I like Matthew McConoghtrey better but only because the likeness is so good that TG's name should be included.

Didn't post right in the thread so I pm'd it to him, lemme know if it comes out tiny again!

Screenshot_20191015-212133_1.jpg

It is against the law to release grand jury info.

Would you like to wager it gets reversed in a higher court.

And yea, you lecturing anyone on transparency is laughable

I only gamble at the no-limit hold'em table homie. I'm very not bad, if I may say so myself... But I digress...

"n a lengthy opinion, Chief Judge Beryl Howell of the US District Court in Washington, DC, said the House clearly is conducting an impeachment inquiry.
"(A)n impeachment trial is an exercise of judicial power," Howell wrote. "Contrary to (the Justice Department's) position -- and as historical practice, the Federalist Papers, the text of the Constitution, and Supreme Court precedent all make clear -- impeachment trials are judicial in nature and constitute judicial proceedings."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/25/politics/grand-jury-impeachment-mueller/index.html

I'm thinking it will stand but it could go against. I'm willing to wait and see.

I only gamble at the no-limit hold'em table homie. I'm very not bad, if I may say so myself... But I digress...

"n a lengthy opinion, Chief Judge Beryl Howell of the US District Court in Washington, DC, said the House clearly is conducting an impeachment inquiry.
"(A)n impeachment trial is an exercise of judicial power," Howell wrote. "Contrary to (the Justice Department's) position -- and as historical practice, the Federalist Papers, the text of the Constitution, and Supreme Court precedent all make clear -- impeachment trials are judicial in nature and constitute judicial proceedings."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/25/politics/grand-jury-impeachment-mueller/index.html

I'm thinking it will stand but it could go against. I'm willing to wait and see.

For a Justice Department who claimed that the Mueller report was nothing, they sure are fighting tooth and nail to keep it from the public.

For a Justice Department who claimed that the Mueller report was nothing, they sure are fighting tooth and nail to keep it from the public.

Yup!

That must be one tasty nothingburger they're trying to keep from being served...
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back