Trump-Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Lindsey Graham sighting!! :eek:

Let's see what that cue card says :

ALL THE RIGHTS GIVEN TO CLINTON DURING IMPEACHMENT
1.) House Debate to Vote on Inquiry - A courtesy not required or specified. The Democrats have a clear majority and none are calling for the inquiry to end. Irrelevant.
2.) Defined Scope of Inquiry - We don't know what the scope should be because the accused party is refusing to cooperate.
3.) Members can see evidence - The investigation is being carried out by two bipartisan committees made up of senior members of both parties.
4.) President's counsel can attend - The President is refusing the cooperate with the investigation. He's refusing to turn over evidence requested and attempting to order witnesses not to testify.
5.) Specific rules for investigation - ???
6.) Allowed to challenge evidence - The evidence is still being collected and is all reviewed by two bipartisan committees.
7.) Minority given Supoena Power - The minority party again is part of the two committees and have signed off on the current subpoenas.

Graham : "NONE OF THAT EXISTS TODAY"

1.) House Debate to Vote on Inquiry - A courtesy not required or specified. The Democrats have a clear majority and none are calling for the inquiry to end. Irrelevant.
2.) Defined Scope of Inquiry - We don't know what the scope should be because the accused party is refusing to cooperate.
3.) Members can see evidence - The investigation is being carried out by two bipartisan committees made up of senior members of both parties.
4.) President's counsel can attend - The President is refusing the cooperate with the investigation. He's refusing to turn over evidence requested and attempting to order witnesses not to testify.
6.) Allowed to challenge evidence - The evidence is still being collected and is all reviewed by two bipartisan committees.
7.) Minority given Supoena Power - The minority party again is part of the two committees and have signed off on the current subpoenas.

1.) They actually voted and it failed miserably

From this
Mueller’s investigation — such as potential obstruction of justice by the Trump administration — also did not result in any charges.

No Americans have been charged with being witting participants in this Russian election interference

Are you not understanding what I’m saying about trump ????????????????????

And why was that? Oh yes, because of the DOJ memorandum. You guys continue to get stuck on these things, presenting them as huge wins for Donald and his gang.

This is madness. I bet you clowns think Comey should be in prison.
We need these robust investigations to protect our democracy. If there was no foul play, nobody has anything to fear. We should wait until the investigation is complete before jumping to conclusions, our democracy is at stake!
giphy.gif
Double yellows again? Come on mang!

We need these robust investigations to protect our democracy. If there was no foul play, nobody has anything to fear. We should wait until the investigation is complete before jumping to conclusions, our democracy is at stake!

Double yellows again? Come on mang!
The deep state entrenched moderators are out to get me. I'm basically the Donald Trump of Sherdog. Very unfair.

"Judge orders DOJ to release redacted Mueller grand jury information to House

From CNN's Tammy Kupperman

A federal judge today ordered the Justice Department to release grand jury information redacted from the Mueller report to the House Judiciary Committee by Oct. 30.

The committee had gone to court seeking information in the Mueller report that is redacted because it came from secret grand jury proceedings. The committee had argued that it needs information from the secret grand jury used in former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to help in its current impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump."

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-10-25-2019/index.html

Looks like it's all gonna come out in the wash. No hiding now...

And yes, the GOP WILL get to see it.

The deep state entrenched moderators are out to get me. I'm basically the Donald Trump of Sherdog. Very unfair.

You are lucky you are not banned. Bringing up another posters race in multiple threads then reporting that poster when he snipes back at you is a pussy move. The fact a Moderator fell for it is what is sad. But we will fix that part of it

"Judge orders DOJ to release redacted Mueller grand jury information to House

From CNN's Tammy Kupperman

A federal judge today ordered the Justice Department to release grand jury information redacted from the Mueller report to the House Judiciary Committee by Oct. 30.

The committee had gone to court seeking information in the Mueller report that is redacted because it came from secret grand jury proceedings. The committee had argued that it needs information from the secret grand jury used in former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to help in its current impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump."

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-10-25-2019/index.html

Looks like it's all gonna come out in the wash. No hiding now...

And yes, the GOP WILL get to see it.

Will never hold up under appeal. The AG did not even have to release the report period. But good thing hes somewhat transparent

You are lucky you are not banned. Bringing up another posters race in multiple threads then reporting that poster when he snipes back at you is a pussy move. The fact a Moderator fell for it is what is sad. But we will fix that part of it
Don't bring up your race to explain how you can't possibly be a racist and I'm pretty sure nobody will talk about it. The rest of your post is ridiculous so I'll leave it with you.

Will never hold up under appeal. The AG did not even have to release the report period. But good thing hes somewhat transparent

What?!?!

The GOP doesn't want things in the open now?

BTW...

Where are the "leaks" from the GOP on all of these investigations and interviews since they're in the closed hearings too?

I think that...

There's nothing to leak that will help their position. It's all wet-dumpster-fire tier testimony that paints the Trump administration as said dumpster.

Oh Rudy, “we need a couple hundred thousand”

Last edited:
What?!?!

The GOP doesn't want things in the open now?

BTW...

Where are the "leaks" from the GOP on all of these investigations and interviews since they're in the closed hearings too?

I think that...

There's nothing to leak that will help their position. It's all wet-dumpster-fire tier testimony that paints the Trump administration as said dumpster.

It is against the law to release grand jury info.

Would you like to wager it gets reversed in a higher court.

And yea, you lecturing anyone on transparency is laughable

i thought this was about trump in ukraine, not racism.
thread got better, i admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back