Trump-Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright let's try this again.

Is there any hard proof of your claims? For example, Watergate. Or is there people saying things and two lines of a transcript? If there is hard proof, proof that I can look at and say "wow they got him", rather than things that are up for discussion, post it here in the reply so I can read/view it.

However, if this is a "slam dunk case for impeachment", then by your own statement, impeachment is but a foregone conclusion, yes?
This is like asking the grand jury to deliver a verdict instead of an indictment.

5 minutes of your life and you'll find out why the interviews are private for now.

Love it. If anyone wants to put a visual of me, that dude isnt far off, but about ten years younger lol

5 minutes of your life and you'll find out why the interviews are private for now.

He makes a good point. What did OJ lawyers do? They attacked the process, they went after the police and how they collected evidence.

And a reminder to the dumbest Trumpsters amongst us.

These are hearings, this is not a trial and it should not be conducted as a trial with the accused meeting his accusers, etc. This is like the police out gathering evidence to present to the prosecutor who then decides if its enough to go to trial. If they don't go to trial the person being investigated has no reason to be questioning and confronting every witness. It is once it goes to trial and those witnesses and info is produced the Defense and accused will have every opportunity to challenge it.

As Trey Gowdy very clearly explains below. And please do not be stupid Trumpsters as Gowdy's comments the logic underpinning to them apply to ALL HEARINGS. He is not saying just his type of hearing becomes a circus but others do not. He is pointing out the problem with PUBLIC HEARINGS, period. And we know that circus is exactly all the Repubs care about here. They don't want voters to be able to focus on the facts coming out. They want them to get so frustrated by the circus they tune out.

"...Well, our private hearing was much more constructive than the public hearing. I mean, public hearings are a circus, Margaret, I mean that's why I don't like to do them. I don't do many of them. I mean it's a freak show. I mean the private interviews are much more constructive. ..."

Only a republican can say things like this with a straight Face.

The party of no values, no morals and lawlessness could look into a camera on national news and say this nonsense.

Muh Benghazi

I really want Bolton involved in this, I just think it will be delicious entertainment.

The defenses of Donnie at this point are some rock bottom "I've lost literally every cent of integrity I have" type moves at this point.

I fully expect Bolton to be the big one they end with or one that will openly testify. I imagine he won't need much convincing.

I really want Bolton involved in this, I just think it will be delicious entertainment.

The defenses of Donnie at this point are some rock bottom "I've lost literally every cent of integrity I have" type moves at this point.
One thing to keep in mind..... you wanna run a business in NY or wherever and fuck over little people along the way, you can prob get away with it if you are locally connected enough.

You cant keep treating people in DC like that. Cheney got away with it because he carefully cultivated dirt on specific people and used it mercilessly.

Trump is like a guy who watches pro wrestling and decides to jump out a 2nd story window. He doesnt get it. He doesnt know why for Cheney it worked and for himself its not.

Can you imagine anyone ever testifying against Cheney? Lol. That will never happen. Because Cheney is a pro and Trump just saw it on teevee.

Hes going to get fucked by the very people he thought he could control.

FFS Trump is such a child. Now he is opening an investigation into the investigation of him by Mueller etc.

Considering that investigation put a lot of people jail time and did NOT clear him, its an interesting walk back.

But it shows his petulant nature. "Oh they wanna investigate huh? Well, we can do that too, I tell ya get started!"

This guy is going to light everything on fire before hes gone

I fully expect Bolton to be the big one they end with or one that will openly testify. I imagine he won't need much convincing.

I've said it a few times that Bolton is the one to watch and its almost impossible to predict which way he will go.

He is no fan of Trump and I am sure he would like to see Republicans get away from Trump and go another direction so he can regain his influence. But he certainly is no fan of Dems and would hate to see a Bernie or Warren as POTUS start to greatly reduce military spending in favour of social programs so he won't want to help them in any way.

I think the best thing is that he is writing a book about all this and doing that tends to make people open far more, than they would otherwise to get big sales. If I am his Publisher we are getting his book ready to drop the day before or after he gets subpoena'd and heads into the Impeachment hearings. A bombshell book at that point would be a massive success.

FFS Trump is such a child. Now he is opening an investigation into the investigation of him by Mueller etc.

Considering that investigation put a lot of people jail time and did NOT clear him, its an interesting walk back.

But it shows his petulant nature. "Oh they wanna investigate huh? Well, we can do that too, I tell ya get started!"

I almost called reprisal investigations. I should've said it.

Darn

I've said it a few times that Bolton is the one to watch and its almost impossible to predict which way he will go.

He is no fan of Trump and I am sure he would like to see Republicans get away from Trump and go another direction so he can regain his influence. But he certainly is no fan of Dems and would hate to see a Bernie or Warren as POTUS start to greatly reduce military spending in favour of social programs so he won't want to help them in any way.

I think the best thing is that he is writing a book about all this and doing that tends to make people open far more, than they would otherwise to get big sales. If I am his Publisher we are getting his book ready to drop the day before or after he gets subpoena'd and heads into the Impeachment hearings. A bombshell book at that point would be a massive success.
I'd buy it. Hell I read Bremers POS book and Boltons has to be way better

You misspelled, "wannabe fascist".

Hey, WTF, @glenwo2 posted a picture of himself and I missed it! Have to stop skipping pages... <YayKpop>

Yeah...a "Picture of myself"....while labeling it : Democrats. <puh-lease75>

Keep reaching for those stars, my friend.....

Last edited:
Durham prObe officially now a criminal investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back