Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's honest and transparent, the most in history.

Unmatched wisdom!

For all intents and purposes this has been the most transparent administration I’ve experienced. Doesn’t matter what party you’re from, everyone’s closet shit is coming out. Might be just the era we are living in coupled with a Trump which has no filter

I still think this is a political/partisan hit job on Trump because that’s the only way the Dems see a path to victory in 2020. It’s going to bite them back hard as I’ve stated here many times..I’d guess nominee the whistleblower was connected to is unsurprisingly Biden. Probably heard second hand that Biden was implicated in something and wanted to help his friend. Everything else is just goal post moving like the mueller report

Democrats cut off their manhood, so....

<BC1>
3Ox5SoBmBPLdiHYY8_Ji1dVJDafC_0T5UiabeEKRuJE.jpg

So Alpha. Trump could not cut his off, because he could not find it under all the rolls of fat. Melania should get hazard pay for letting that whale crawl on top of her.
<Steiner01>

The Snowden thing is tough for me, I've been neutral about it for a while because when I feel like I support him, that doesn't end up feeling right. And when I feel like he should be prosecuted, that also doesn't feel right. I don't know.

I think in theory I support Snowden's actions, but it's hard to see him as anything but a traitor through the lenses of realpolitik.

People are gonna go wild with the watergate comparisons now. If there was an independent doj at work here, this could be bad news for trump, but it might be better for him now to put these guys in jail rather than have them face the impeachment inquiry.

And there is NOTHING manly about being a democrat.

At least as a Republican I can go fishing...

Wait, I'm not allowed to go fishing anymore? Next you're going to tell me I have to sell my rifle, too...

Right, he just handed them over to be slaughtered en masse when he had the power to protect them.

If you think everything is going to be okay and that things won't come here because we hide under the covers then you are out of touch with how the world really works. We were minding our own fucking business when the Barbery Pirates started killing and enslaving our people for the crime of not being covered by Europe's protection money. I'm not some TDS piece of shit, but when he is dead wrong, then he is dead wrong.
He has been a foreign policy disaster. No man, or country, is an island. I agree Obama is at fault too but this action is just empowering Russia, yet again, and leaving our allies to die. We cannot be the preeminent world power without dedicating resources, including military presence, to stabilize regions and protect our allies. The same mistake he's making wanting to spend billions on a wall when much less in aid can help stabilize these countries so people aren't willing to risk their lives coming here for asylum. It's ridiculous to think diplomacy doesn't work and that we can just flex our muscles to force the world into compliance.

Are you trying to give me some of George W Bush’s “we need to fight them there so we don’t fight them here” nonsense?

It’s been so long since that thoroughly discredited idea has been trotted out.
<BronTroll1>

Guys, I'm starting to think the trump crime family and the Ukraine investigation aren't on the up and up

How many people is Trumps circle have been arrested?
His Lawyer, Campaign manager, cabinet member, etc.
But the Lickspittles still defend Crooked Trump.
Not his fault the best people are all crooks.

crazy and frightening? i think you losers mean very legal & very cool

Hey sometimes you're totally innocent and just kind of coincidentally try to flee the country when facing a deposition. This is all perfectly normal behavior.

I can't stop laughing

I eagerly await Trump and his supporters excuses...

I'll sub in:

They are Liberal plants of the deep state plot to cause Trumps downfall by doing lots of illegal stuff behind his back, but Trump knew all along and he was merely gathering evidence to take them down as part of his bipartisan corruption crackdowns... stupid liberals fell right into his trap.

Because there is no point in trying to convince you brainlets. We’ve literally been through this with Russia.

You stomp your feet and scream this is it.

We point and laugh at you. Like so,

bork1}

wait, so low iq Boob thinks Russia and Ukraine are the same? Let’s try and keep our crimes straight ok?

The Russia crimes were in 2016
The Ukraine crimes are more recent.

what are your thoughts on those 2 Guliani henchmen getting arrested the same day they had dinner with Rudy? I would post a cute little picture to make myself feel better but that’s your thing.

Keep going down with the ship little guy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back