Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Giuliani associates arrested for violating campaign finance rules
By Evan Perez and Erica Orden, CNN

Updated at 10:06 AM ET, Thu October 10, 2019

How Rudy Giuliani may have set himself up to be subpoenaed 05:36
(CNN) — Two associates of Rudy Giuliani connected to efforts to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden were arrested Wednesday on criminal charges for violating campaign finance rules, according to a spokesman for the Southern District of New York.
Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas were detained Dulles airport outside of Washington and are expected to appear in court in Virginia on Thursday.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/guliani-client-arrested-campaign-finance/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/?no-st=9999999999

SCUMBAGS! COME FORTH AND DEFEND!!!!
These guys won’t live to see prison terms. They will die of suicide. While on suicide watch.

See? They don't see it that way. Rationality, principle, civility went away a while ago. This is pure dasein you're dealing with. He could watch Trump say ''A and not A'' and say it was the greatest thing anyone's ever said.

Not particularly true, I’ve disagreed with trump on multiple occasions.

Most noteworthy, I openly admit the right has lost the war on healthcare. We just got nothing.

While a partisan tows the line, you never fight a battle you can’t win.

A quick sidebar here, I know I agree with you about WikiLeaks and Julian Assange do you or did you feel the same way about Snowden? I do. Just wanted your opinion on that since we don't agree much on anything else.
The Snowden thing is tough for me, I've been neutral about it for a while because when I feel like I support him, that doesn't end up feeling right. And when I feel like he should be prosecuted, that also doesn't feel right. I don't know.

My comment didn't have anything to do with your perceptions of you predictive abilities though.

Just reread your comment.

It’s also worth noting, in 12 i was still a “democrat”. It wasn’t until I watched every Obama promise and policy fail, that I realized the policies of the left never actually work.

The Snowden thing is tough for me, I've been neutral about it for a while because when I feel like I support him, that doesn't end up feeling right. And when I feel like he should be prosecuted, that also doesn't feel right. I don't know.
It's as germane to the conversation as the Mueller investigation is...

Just reread your comment.

It’s also worth noting, in 12 i was still a “democrat”. It wasn’t until I watched every Obama promise and policy fail, that I realized the policies of the left never actually work.
From my eyes, it looks reactionary. Like you got tired of the party and society moving left and went too far the other way, and began to see Trumpism (and its echoes to the past) as a legitimate way of doing business. I can't imagine that sits well with you, either. Just my take.

Only the best people
<TheDonald>

Hey sometimes you're totally innocent and just kind of coincidentally try to flee the country when facing a deposition. This is all perfectly normal behavior.

Yeah but just a quick sidebar in a megathread, no worries won't derail.
LOL
It's certainly not a concern when 98% of the thread is off-the-rails deflection designed to draw the discussion away from Trump's self inflicted wounds.
:D

Hey sometimes you're totally innocent and just kind of coincidentally try to flee the country when facing a deposition. This is all perfectly normal behavior.

That's all good and well, but I want to know where Hunter Biden was during this... did he have a job that benefitted from those cancelled flights?

#wherewasHunter

From my eyes, it looks reactionary. Like you got tired of the party and society moving left and went too far the other way, and began to see Trumpism (and its echoes to the past) as a legitimate way of doing business. I can't imagine that sits well with you, either. Just my take.

Trump is a flash in the pan.

Politics has been going on far longer than him. I look at long term historical precedent when making predictions for instance, hence me knowing from day one Meuller would not get trump. That just not how Washington works.

Also reminder, trump wasn’t even in my top 3 republican candidates. But he won and he’s the captain of the team now.

Socially you have me totally wrong.

I’m pro gay marriage, pretty libertarian on drugs etc, though opiates have made the discussion much more difficult.

That being said, the left has gone unrecognizably far left. Open borders and free healthcare for illegals?

<{cruzshake}>

And this is all just shitposting and sparring. If we were all together in a bar I would

<13>

And tell you some stories that would have you pissin your pants.

Hopefully someday, we can Make Sherdog Great Again.

And there is NOTHING manly about being a democrat.

At least as a Republican I can go fishing...

The fact you attach your manhood to some political party is probably one of the most nut-less things I’ve heard a guy do.

He argues like a hormonally confused perimenopausal woman.

Edit: not that theres anything wrong with that

There's a general unfamiliarity hereabouts with the basics of reasoning and informal logic.
The fallacies employed on the daily are multitudinous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back