Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by MikeMcMann, Oct 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zebby23

zebby23 Silver Belt

speaking of backpacks

Gregolian likes this.
  2. Job Interview

Job Interview One man Saturnalia

I'm kind of impressed, this past few pages have been relatively bot-defensive "TDS! Orange man bad!" yammering- free.

Strychnine likes this.
  3. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

Had to grab lunch.

This isn’t it.

Bob Arctor likes this.
  4. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Gold Belt

<YeahOKJen>

5. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

From Haaretz
    These Arrested Guiliani Associates, Linked to Trump's Ukraine Scandal, Have Ties to Israel's Right
    Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who have been arrested while trying to leave the U.S., were pictured next to Netanyahu's son and envoy Friedman at a Jerusalem party

Excerpts:
    A photo from that visit, which was originally published by an American publication, shows Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Yair, at the home of billionaire Simon Falic, one of the Israeli premier’s most important donors.

In the summer of 2018, Parnas and Fruman visited Israel as part of a delegation of right-wing Jewish and evangelical Christian supporters of Trump.

The group was led by former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee. During their visit to Israel, Parnas and Fruman were photographed together with Friedman, who was involved in religious right-wing activism in support of Israeli settlements in the West Bank before he was narrowly confirmed as ambassador in 2017.

Parnas and Fruman are also tied to the Orthodox organization Young Israel, which bestowed a "Lovers of Zion" award on the two at a gala dinner earlier this year.

Another person receiving an award from Young Israel that night was Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, who happens to be among the politicians who received donations from Parnas and Fruman.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...-scandal-are-tied-to-israel-s-right-1.7966022

Strychnine likes this.
  6. Job Interview

[​IMG]

7. Strychnine

Strychnine Steel Belt

Energy Secretary Rick Perry subpoenaed....

[​IMG]

"House Democrats on Thursday subpoenaed Energy Secretary Rick Perry for documentation of his involvement with President Trump's efforts to push the Ukrainian government to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.

Recently, public reports have raised questions about any role you may have played in conveying or reinforcing the President's stark message to the Ukrainian President," the chairmen of the three committees leading the House impeachment inquiry wrote to Perry."

Leaders of the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees are demanding that Perry hand over the documents by Oct. 18.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...peachment-inquiry/ar-AAIACXe?&ocid=spartanntp

Should've stayed on Dancing With The Stars, there Mr. Secretary...

If you get in bed with the Devil, sooner or later one of your orifices is gonna get sticky..

ookii and Job Interview like this.
  8. Sohei

Sohei Manning the air

[​IMG]

YEAHHH MANNNN!!!!

MicroBrew likes this.
  9. trident

trident Water Belt

But hes Americas Mayor...... what a fitting epilogue I hope it happens

Job Interview and zebby23 like this.
  10. LuchaBear

LuchaBear Red Belt

I wonder what will happen with Linda McMahon.

11. LuchaBear

LuchaBear Red Belt

The shit really hit the fan for Trump dick riders. You guys should have paid more attention to the Golden Calf story.. It describes you.

Jack V Savage and Strychnine like this.
  12. zebby23

zebby23 Silver Belt

yes, America’s Mayor arrested would be a fitting but unfortunate headline

Job Interview likes this.
  13. Job Interview

Holy moly, I really liked him after 9/11, and he's sold his soul

LangfordBarrow likes this.
  14. Happy Man

Happy Man Black Belt

it did? Where did things gone wrong for them?

democrats still won’t put their names next to a vote, bc they know this is partisan and unpopular. Hence why AOC no longer “cares” about impeachment.

Bob Arctor likes this.
  15. zebby23

zebby23 Silver Belt

As did I. He seemed sane back then. I’m convinced some people want to stay relevant no matter what and will get as close to the person in power however they can. It clearly doesn’t matter who it is because these guys all have enormous egos. It’s getting them in trouble

Strychnine and Job Interview like this.
  16. AlexDB9

AlexDB9 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Most people just come in and argue a bit then get bored and leave. Takes a certain TDS like obsession to post twitter and copy/paste news articles here 25/8 to finally get orange man. There...Honesty with a twist

Rematch and Bob Arctor like this.
  17. cottagecheesefan

cottagecheesefan Silver Belt

Been avoiding the war room, but looks like thos is getting some traction.

Pretty exciting times. I am indifferent eitherway, as I feel the president really lacks that much power. He has just been so vocal, and people on both sides think he is doing way more than he actually is.

Just entertaining really. Looking at this thread tho is also funny from both sides.

I hate Hillary, but can you imagine how some of the hard right wing posters would shit all over her if this was her and not Trump?

I dont think it will amount to much, just like Benghazi didn't amount much, or other scandals. It just will hurt his reelectability for 2020.

Strychnine likes this.
  18. 44nutman

44nutman The Original Nut of Sherdog

[​IMG]

19. trident

trident Water Belt

Right place at the time. Location location location.

I have very little NYC experience but have several friends there and the sense I get is no one ever really liked Rudy. They speak well of Bloombergs run fwiw.

Job Interview likes this.
  20. andnowweknow

andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand

the democrats will vote when it's lopsided enough for them to feel ok about it. It's their decision, not Trump's. Trump wants them to vote because the longer it goes on without a vote, the worse it gets for him. You keep approaching this as if Trump has any sort of actual competent reason for wanting a vote other than the fact he KNOWS it's inevitable and the longer they DON'T vote, the more votes they will accumulate.

Last, Trump is completely full of shit...what does it matter if they vote or not? He says he's not cooperating until they have a vote. Gimme a break, he's the biggest liar (literally) in recorded human history. He's not gonna cooperate regardless of a vote on impeachment.

Trump is fucked. Come to grips with it now or later. Impeachment is inevitable.

Strychnine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.