Trump tweeting in the New Year, baller AF

Meh. This doesn't rustle my jimmies at all. And actually the one thing I do look forward to in the next 4 years are the open attacks of elected officials on Twitter be it on the right or left. I really am curious how far he will take it. That's where the real entertainment starts.

Actually no, he should act like a President, not gloat tweeting. That's the job he signed up for. He may not be the President just yet, but he should be acting like one - for all our benefit, including his.

It doesn't matter how he acts as long as he's a good President. Case in point, look at Hussein. That pussy was fairly reserved and well spoken, outside of all his stuttering, yet he was a disastrous President for America. President Trump may be a little rough around the edges in terms of the way he talks, but he's already done more good for America in the last month as President-Elect than the total embarrassment known has Hussein has done in 8 years as President.

It'll be nice to once again have a President that's not a total and complete America-hating pussy.

Hail Trump.

Looking forward to the next 8 years.

I like how the president can now issue press releases while sitting on the crapper

genius

How about all the feminized cucks in this thread crying about trump sending a (hilarious) tweet.

Fingers crossed some of these nu-males off themselves.

Look, I know you're used to the past 8 years of having a bitch made president, but those days are over now. Get over it.

This is the equivalent of heavies level posting in a political forum.

I now long for the days when right-wingers liked their pro-oligarchic, supply-sider presidents to carry themselves with humility, class and dignity.

Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg
Thread needs more Reagan, a REAL Republican.

Man, some, or most of you, are so butthurt over Obama that anything opposite to him is good in your books.

Obama communicates well, so that means it's a good thing if Trump communicates like a retard!!!

Man, some, or most of you, are so butthurt over Obama that anything opposite to him is good in your books.

Obama communicates well, so that means it's a good thing if Trump communicates like a retard!!!

Obama without his teleprompter/script communicates more like a retard than Trump evidently.

Last edited:
LOL, totally obsessed with Obama.

A President with the temperament and vocabulary of a teenager with a vindictive, divisive nature to boot. So baller. Fitty Cent - Kanyeezy 2020.

Trump lost the popular vote, get over it.

I'm in the Truman Show, aren't I? I mean, people can't possibly be this fucking stupid, can they? Mr. Silver Spoon walked through self-inflicted scandal after scandal and came out the other side with more retarded supporters than ever and that's what you think a "living hell" is?

You're just as insular as Trump.

And isn't it nice that we finally get to see what it's like to have a 70 year old child as President?
Look, in a normal world, Trump should not even be a contender, he should have even been anywhere close to the Repub Nomination.

'Merica is so fucked up, at least 51% of the electoral college chose Trump to make it right.

A Reality TV Star

Somehow he was able to bob and weave and MEME'd his way into the presidency
verned-plea-an-ct-their-ts-on-ustitut-its-just-4995895.png

How can you not respek?

Back