Trump tweeting in the New Year, baller AF

Trump will destroy, and remind you the next day and the next
ronda-rousey-caiu-na-zoeira-dos-internautas-com-memes-apos-a-derrota-para-holly-holm-ate-o-leaozinho-simba-de-o-rei-leao-apareceu-1447584142301_300x200.jpg

LOL is it wrong that I now read all Trump tweets in his voice?

Yeah, because getting a blowjob from an intern while in office sure demonstrates a level of maturity, class and professionalism for a POTUS... or perhaps you haven't lived that long. For most of history, women were also staying home maintaining the household rather than going to work with men, but times have changed, the world is changing; either you adapt to doing what's best for getting the job done or rigidly cling on to your idealistic values and die. A mentality like yours would lead to the latter.

That is ideal but frankly it's not a priority in such a position. For example, there was a former mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford, who was a big, fat, drunken, politically-incorrect slob who got global infamy by getting caught smoking crack... but in spite of his personal faults, he came from a rich background, would spend a lot of his own money on government spending, cutting back on using taxpayer dollars and helping out people where ever he could. So many citizens still supported him and would argue that he was a good mayor/public servant because he did the actual duties of his job well.

Trump is not even close to as scandalous as Ford was, yet receives far more negativity thrown at him... if he wants to vent it all out on Twitter, instead of drinking alcohol or doing drugs, than that's a much healthier and preferable approach, in my opinion.

What malarkey. Clinton deserved criticism for that, and no shit the world is changing ... embracing any change as positive though, such as the President acting like a 10 year old douche, is silly.

I see I unintentionally caused you emotion. At least you didn't angrily call me a ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" like you usually do when someone upsets you. You must of finally worked thru that sexual revelation instead of projecting onto others. Good for you.

#Putinbless

putin-winking-1078x515.jpg

What Trump said was a lot less then a possible future president calling half of the country deplorable.

And the Democrats are doubling down on the insults which is part of what gave them the loss in the first place.

What malarkey. Clinton deserved criticism for that, and no shit the world is changing ... embracing any change as positive though, such as the President acting like a 10 year old douche, is silly.

Every president will have interesting challenges in their personality, and rightfully should be viewed as individuals... the ones that act seemingly perfect in the public eye are not necessarily projecting their true selves and could act just as bad or worse than Trump in private (*cough* Hillary). It's also the mentality of a 10 year old that would simply take politicians at face value, when you know they're just putting up an act, that stuff is really not important. Transparency and authenticity is far more desirable in these times, unless you're the kind of person that prefers to be lied to, just in order to feel better about the world.

What Trump said was a lot less then a possible future president calling half of the country deplorable.

And the Democrats are doubling down on the insults which is part of what gave them the loss in the first place.

Technically, she called half of his supporters deplorables. So about a quarter of the country. Which is pretty accurate.

Here's another tweet. Like Trump's, please don't let it offend. Just inform.

sheen_tweet.png

{<redford}

Technically, she called half of his supporters deplorables. So about a quarter of the country. Which is pretty accurate.

Wait... The same people who supported Trump's assertion that most of the undocumented Mexicans currently in the US are rapists and murderers?

You want to just paint them with a broad brush and condemn them all as deplorables?

That's wrong, man.

He had to go through a living hell to get to the presidency (and still is); he should be able to gloat as much as he wants.
I honestly couldn't think of anyone who could have withstood what he was able to withstand.

Media, world leaders, and even republican politicians were against him.

Trump against the World.

Normally I would say it was over the top but with think all the shit said about him by the people upset about his win including those in very high places, this is kind of a mild response.

What, like that he is an ape, not actually from america, stuff like that?

I honestly couldn't think of anyone who could have withstood what he was able to withstand.

Trump against the World.
Trump has 6.66% chance of being the antichrist

Obama rage-sanctioning Russia isnt particularly mature if we're going to use the "The potus needs to act maturely" argument

Trump against the World.

Trump is no coward. He didn't even flinch when they had that security incident at one of his rallies. I've grown to respect him.

Let's compare the petulant retarded man child's new year's remarks with that of a real President.

‘It’s been the privilege of my life to serve as your President. And as I prepare to take on the even more important role of citizen, know that I will be there with you every step of the way to ensure that this country forever strives to live up to the incredible promise of our founding—that all of us are created equal, and all of us deserve every chance to live out our dreams. And from the Obama family to yours—have a happy and blessed 2017.’

tumblr_mcf2s8kUiM1rwzsbso1_500.gif

Actually no, he should act like a President, not gloat tweeting. That's the job he signed up for. He may not be the President just yet, but he should be acting like one - for all our benefit, including his.
YOU MAD, BRAH!?

giphy.gif

Back