Trump tweeting in the New Year, baller AF

He had to go through a living hell to get to the presidency (and still is); he should be able to gloat as much as he wants.

I'm in the Truman Show, aren't I? I mean, people can't possibly be this fucking stupid, can they? Mr. Silver Spoon walked through self-inflicted scandal after scandal and came out the other side with more retarded supporters than ever and that's what you think a "living hell" is?

You're just as insular as Trump.

And isn't it nice that we finally get to see what it's like to have a 70 year old child as President?

I'm in the Truman Show, aren't I? I mean, people can't possibly be this fucking stupid, can they? Mr. Silver Spoon walked through self-inflicted scandal after scandal and came out the other side with more retarded supporters than ever and that's what you think a "living hell" is?

And isn't it nice that we finally get to see what it's like to have a 70 year old child as President?

Trump > you

Here's another tweet. Like Trump's, please don't let it offend. Just inform.

sheen_tweet.png

{<redford}

Who cares what he thinks. He's got AIDS, his opinion dosent matter.

Trump is only a baller in the sense he's constantly sucking on Putin's sack.

well don't attack the silver spoon then. the only reason i support trump is you tell me not too.

Is this literally what liberals are down to? Maybe trump sucks dick? isn't that acceptable to liberals?

1. No, this is "literally" what liberals are down to.
2. It's not what, but who.
3. Yes, it is acceptable.

the only reason i support trump is you tell me not too.

So you admit to not having any rationale for supporting Trump, and that you're simply a petulant child? Is this supposed to impress me?

Trumps reaction the first time he does not get his way from congress is going to be epic.

The amount of stress that comes from running a presidential campaign that received constant negativity on a daily basis from all corners of the globe, getting frequent death threats made against him and his family, doing 6-7 rallies in a single day at times, for more than a year with practically no breaks, on 3 hours of sleep a day... that's more work than you'll ever do in your whole life; people commit suicide under much less negative pressure than what Trump was under.

Of course, you're going to say "No big deal, I could do that too at 70 years old because someone who's born with a silver spoon in their mouth can't possibly be a harder worker than someone who grew up with little." Mr. Pseudo-intellectual, the reason he acted in such a bombastic manner is because he knew that people like you would react off emotion, and take the bait, hook, line and sinker to give him the free advertising, publicity and interest that he wanted... which clearly paid off because he won with much less money spent on his campaign; playing people like you and the media like a fiddle. Now you're left hoping that the perception you have of him as person will reflect the job he'll do as a president, just so that you'll be able to tell his supporters the same thing.

Back