Trump tweeting in the New Year, baller AF

Actually no, he should act like a President, not gloat tweeting. That's the job he signed up for. He may not be the President just yet, but he should be acting like one - for all our benefit, including his.

And you should act like an adult and not live your life looking for shit to get angry about.

Are you "literally" shaking???! I bet you are. LoL...

I'm really surprised that this thread is comprised of people that think if you didn't vote republican than you must be a democrat.

Many enemies including the american people. These duck dynasty on crack looking bafoons think trump gives a shit about them.

These next 4 years are going to be fucking hilarious.

LOL...making twitter great again...his troll tweets are hilarious...

Actually no, he should act like a President, not gloat tweeting. That's the job he signed up for. He may not be the President just yet, but he should be acting like one - for all our benefit, including his.

Where in the job description of POTUS does it dictate how he's supposed to act? His job is to manage the country's affairs; while he's at it, he can be an asshole if he wants... so long as he does his actual job well. You can take your role model crap elsewhere, you already got the nice guy persona for 8 years and America is respected even less around the world by other countries and its leaders than ever before as a result. If you want a role model go read a book, watch a movie, or tv show with some fictional character that's written to be perfect; that's not how reality works.

And you should act like an adult and not live your life looking for shit to get angry about.

I'm sure you've bet all sorts of stupid things in your life.

Where in the job description of POTUS does it dictate how he's supposed to act? His job is to manage the country's affairs; while he's at it, he can be an asshole if he wants... so long as he does his actual job well. You can take your role model crap elsewhere, you already got the nice guy persona for 8 years and America is respected even less around the world by other countries and its leaders than ever before as a result. If you want a role model go read a book, watch a movie, or tv show with some fictional character that's written to be perfect; that's not how reality works.

Eight years? The world didn't start 8 years ago for fucks sake. You're the second dimwit to bring up 8 years. The POTUS has demonstrated a certain level of maturity and class for as long as I have lived. It is not about being nice, it is about being PROFESSIONAL. People in roles of extreme accountability, especially in public office, should demonstrate it. It's why Presidents wear suits and ties and not fucking tank tops with mustard stains on them.

Trump is a pussy - Why hasn't he bombed ISIS yet, hmmm?

Look, I know you're used to the past 8 years of having a bitch made president, but those days are over now. Get over it.

I now long for the days when right-wingers liked their pro-oligarchic, supply-sider presidents to carry themselves with humility, class and dignity.

Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

Says the guy who supports a president elect who acts like a child and looks for shit to get angry about.

What an embarrassment to the country. Disgusting

Eight years? The world didn't start 8 years ago for fucks sake. You're the second dimwit to bring up 8 years. The POTUS has demonstrated a certain level of maturity and class for as long as I have lived. It is not about being nice, it is about being PROFESSIONAL. People in roles of extreme accountability, especially in public office, should demonstrate it. It's why Presidents wear suits and ties and not fucking tank tops with mustard stains on them.

Yeah, because getting a blowjob from an intern while in office sure demonstrates a level of maturity, class and professionalism for a POTUS... or perhaps you haven't lived that long. For most of history, women were also staying home maintaining the household rather than going to work with men, but times have changed, the world is changing; either you adapt to doing what's best for getting the job done or rigidly cling on to your idealistic values and die. A mentality like yours would lead to the latter.

That is ideal but frankly it's not a priority in such a position. For example, there was a former mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford, who was a big, fat, drunken, politically-incorrect slob who got global infamy by getting caught smoking crack... but in spite of his personal faults, he came from a rich background, would spend a lot of his own money on government spending, cutting back on using taxpayer dollars and helping out people where ever he could. So many citizens still supported him and would argue that he was a good mayor/public servant because he did the actual duties of his job well.

Trump is not even close to as scandalous as Ford was, yet receives far more negativity thrown at him... if he wants to vent it all out on Twitter, instead of drinking alcohol or doing drugs, than that's a much healthier and preferable approach, in my opinion.

Back