Social Trump & Trump allies blame AntiFa for Capitol Building riots

Seeing as one side believes lies and just purely made up shit about Democrats there is no healing until they change their position. Why would normal Americans start to heal while this group continues to stir the pot?
The 5% loud extremists on both sides make both party’s look bad and most just follow the tribal ways. Look orange man bad ! Look MSM bias! We have to be smarter than that. It’s more about winning then what is right and wrong. Which is sad

You lack the depth to understand what I was saying. Don’t mistake your stupidity for mine.. Although it happens a lot, so.
Lol
You don't have the cognitive horsepower to read a Sr. Seuss book, and the more you try to assert yourself as someone who is smarter than everyone else on this board, the more you call attention to your ineptitude and insecurity.

Notice how you get little to no support from the right? You're always a lone wolf in the defense of the points you make.

Maybe you should just take a break from posting in the War Room

I think there were some Antifa like people wanting to make trump and republicans look bad that helped storm the building or encouraged that. That’s how you make them look bad it’s a better play then counter protesting. I know a lot of conservatives that voted for trump
Not one would ever take over a building and we all are disgusted that happen. There been so many trump rallies all year even after Election Day and that didn’t happen. So it does seem strange but anyone who broke the law should be punish right or left I don’t care and I don’t consider them a conservative if it’s on the right. The hell with that those aren’t my fellow republicans they are brain washed extremist.

Stop it. There might have been ANTIFA there but they weren't the main perpetrator. I've seen enough right-wing websites to know that MAGA people went to the Capitol to hold elected officials accountable for the lies they heard from Trump and others. If you believe in personal responsibility then stop trying to get Trump and those MAGA idiots an out. They were there and they attacked the Capitol with encouragement from Trump.

Seeing as one side believes lies and just purely made up shit about Democrats there is no healing until they change their position. Why would normal Americans start to heal while this group continues to stir the pot?
You are free to play this however you want, its your country, but burning your house down to keep warm is stupid. Like i said someone needs to start coming together instead of splitting apart if you want to fix this.

The 5% loud extremists on both sides make both party’s look bad and most just follow the tribal ways. Look orange man bad ! Look MSM bias! We have to be smarter than that. It’s more about winning then what is right and wrong. Which is sad

It's way more than 5% bucko.

What started as a small tumor has spread through the entire body of the GOP. Drunk for another sip of power they sacrificed literally everything they ever stood for in a failed attempt to hold onto it. Now they all just look like stupid assholes.

There are multiple elected officials that are Qanon wackos. It's more like 30-40% of all Republicans now.

Dude, there is 0 healing until Trump and his cronies stop spreading lies. Until then, people who believe Trump will believe that Democrats are communists who are looking to destroy America. That simply isn't true. Until then Trump and his ilk can get fucked.

You are free to play this however you want, its your country, but burning your house down to keep warm is stupid. Like i said someone needs to start coming together instead of splitting apart if you want to fix this.

The people who started this fire are the ones who need to come to the table, not the other way around. If Democrats come to the table they are enabling bad behavior and it will only get worse.

It's way more than 5% bucko.

What started as a small tumor has spread through the entire body of the GOP. Drunk for another sip of power they sacrificed literally everything they ever stood for.

There are multiple elected officials that are Qanon wackos. It's more like 30-40% of all Republicans now.

My fear is that Trump tries to remove "RINO" (I love when Trump uses this term) from positions and puts in loyal Trump followers in 2022 and 2024 and wins re-election. This isn't fantasy as he's said he would do exactly this.

The people who started this fire are the ones who need to come to the table, not the other way around. If Democrats come to the table they are enabling bad behavior and it will only get worse.
Sure, with both sides feeling this way im sure your problems will be over soon. Like i said rise over it or go down with it, playing the blame game only gets you so far

There is a portion of the right that tries to claim it was AntiFa and not MAGA who stormed the building and rioted. These folks , including some prominent Trump loyalists and Republican elected officials, claim AntiFa dressed up as MAGA.

-----
Trump Still Falsely Blaming Antifa—But Allies Now Pushing Back, Report Says

According to Axios, in a "tense and aggressive" phone call Monday morning with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Trump parroted the baseless conspiracy theory that antifa supporters—not a mob of pro-Trump insurrections, as has been amply documented—were responsible for Wednesday’s insurgence.

McCarthy pushed back, telling the president: “It’s not antifa, it’s MAGA. I know. I was there,“ according to the report, which cites a White House official and another source familiar with the call.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...now-pushing-back-report-says/?sh=466ef1208ad7

------

Tump supporting attorney Lin Wood pushed this theory.

No truth to alleged 'evidence' that Capitol rioters were antifa activists

Social media users compared those photos to an image of a bearded man on the website PhillyAntifa.org. "Indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today to inflict harm & do damage," pro-Trump attorney L. Lin Wood Jr. tweeted on Wednesday. "NOT @realDonaldTrump supporters." However, a visit to PhillyAntifa.org shows the bearded man was featured on the website to expose him as a "longtime neo-Nazi."

-----

Trump Loyalists Push Evidence-Free Claims That Antifa Activists Fueled Mob

L. Lin Wood, a lawyer behind multiple failed lawsuits seeking to overturn the election results who has also pushed QAnon-related conspiracy theories, tweeted photos of the break-in alongside photos of a pair of notorious American neo-Nazis, claiming that the photos offered "indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today."

-----

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell and pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood spread misinformation about Antifa leading the Capitol rioters

Users started sharing the meme Wood posted, adding their own theories about the rioters being secretly led by China, Antifa, and Black Lives Matters.

Many used the hashtags like #staged, #stagedfalseflag, and #stopthesteal. Others said that busloads of Antifa protesters had been dropped off midday in Washington, and that they had led the mob into the Capitol.

Mike Lindell, chief executive at My Pillow and one of Trump's most loyal defenders, posted a 7-minute video, in which he said the Capitol rioters may have been "plants."

https://www.businessinsider.in/poli...-the-capitol-rioters/articleshow/80155663.cms

------

Washington (CNN)In the wake of pro-Trump supporters storming the Capitol Wednesday, several Republican allies of the President are attempting to shift blame to supposed left-wing activists, namely Antifa.

Reps. Mo Brooks, Paul Gosar and Matt Gaetz have all promoted the idea that left-wing extremist group Antifa snuck in with Trump supporters during Wednesday's rally to provoke the mob.
"Evidence growing that fascist ANTIFA orchestrated Capitol attack with clever mob control tactics," Brooks, an Alabama Republican, tweeted Thursday morning.
"This has all the hallmarks of Antifa provocation," Gosar, an Arizona Republican, wrote Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics/capitol-antifa-infiltration-fact-check/index.html

Trying to gaslight the Capitol insurrection just like they did the election. Trump's core loyalists are the most demented of the demented fucks that make up his base.

Sure, with both sides feeling this way im sure your problems will be over soon. Like i said rise over it or go down with it, playing the blame game only gets you so far

It gets you to a point where the stupid is driven out of people one way or the other. Simply allowing this type of behavior to go unchecked will only delay the inevitable. It will come back up in time and it will be far worse because the fire will continue to build on the internet with more and more lies from Trump and his cronies.

The Germans tried to reconcile with Hilter by releasing him from prison early. What good did that do?

Trying to gaslight the Capitol insurrection just like they did the election. Trump's core loyalists are the most demented of the demented fucks that make up his base.
They are dangerous and hold positions of power. They need to be driven out of government.

It was both. But to what extent will be shown.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-activist-entered-capitol-wednesday.amp

This BLM guy was with the very aggressive part of the group. Right at the front where the action is.

Antifa would have every reason to egg this stuff on.

We will see in the future how many more like this guy are found out

God damn you guys are in denial. Whenever a group of Trumpers goes off the deep end and does something batshit crazy, you just blame it on Antifa. I have family members that are Trumpers and the interviews by John Klepper on the Daily Show are no exaggeration. I am totally clueless why some of you think Antifa needed to stir the pot for anything.

A coworker of mine drove 13 hours to attend the rally and said everyone he bumped into was super polite and cordial. He also said that trump was still addressing the crowd while the “coup” was underway. He didn’t believe that the people on attack were trump supporters.

This gentleman is almost 60 years old and has a disability that limits him to the use of one arm. I have no reason to believe he was lying. He’s one of the most generous and kind people I’ve ever met.

Awesome fan fiction, bro. Do you have an agent?

This seems to be a common misconception. @Captain Davis brought this up as well.

What you just described is a new part of Trump’s base, and it’s a very significant part. A lot of the right wingers posting online are gamers, conspiracy theorists, and incels, not old school American blue collar workers. If you have some whacko event at the Capitol, it’s going to draw the whackiest portion of the base, and that will include those conspiracy theorist gamer types.

There are plenty of good, hardworking people who vote Republican. Most of them are not leaving their family for a few days to raid the Capitol. If they choose to attend, they are not likely to be a part of the mob that went to the Capitol, they probably stayed far away from the mayhem.
The Republican Party has its extremists, like the ultra Leftist’s of the Democratic Party. It seems as though there is no longer a middle ground.

it’s time for a new party.

If people want unity then an apology needs to come from the leadership and instigators of the party that caused this situation to occur. Trump loyalists need to publicly apologize for their actions. They need to take responsibility for what they did. Once they've taken responsibility for their actions then they need to stop stirring the pot. Stop the lies. Stop the incitement. Then we can heal.

It gets you to a point where the stupid is driven out of people one way or the other. Simply allowing this type of behavior to go unchecked will only delay the inevitable. It will come back up in time and it will be far worse because the fire will continue to build on the internet with more and more lies from Trump and his cronies.

The Germans tried to reconcile with Hilter by releasing him from prison early. What good did that do?
Trump is not hitler, america is not germany and we are not in the 1930s anymore. Im not saying you should get together and praise the faults of the other side, im saying you have to start coming together to find a middle ground. These last 4 years both sides have done so many stupid things with the msm egging both sides on its time to tone down the rhetoric off division and start being better. Trump will leave office soon, hes been silenced across 90% of all platforms and biden will have 2 terms unless he dies or gets to old to run for a 2nd term. Perfect opportunity for a reset on the stupidity. Move forward, not backwards.

Also the stupid will never be driven out of people because people are stupid to begin with. Msm needs to chill with the sensationalist headlines and politicians needs to stop demonizing the other side. When you spend so much time whipping people into a frenzy you cant expect people not to act like the stupid humans we are. Hold media and politicians responsible for the divide instead of average joe whose simple mind is easily swayed by to much input. Think of voters as animals in a zoo and politicians/msm as the zoo keepers. You dont hold the animals responsible for all the stupid shit they do, its up to the keepers to keep them in line.

Also the stupid will never be driven out of people because people are stupid to begin with. Msm needs to chill with the sensationalist headlines and politicians needs to stop demonizing the other side. When you spend so much time whipping people into a frenzy you cant expect people not to act like the stupid humans we are. Hold media and politicians responsible for the divide instead of average joe whose simple mind is easily swayed by to much input. Think of voters as animals in a zoo and politicians/msm as the zoo keepers. You dont hold the animals responsible for all the stupid shit they do, its up to the keepers to keep them in line.

MSM is whipping the animals into a frenzy? Are you shitting me? See my last post. It is up to Trump and his instigators to acknowledge what they did, correct the lies they spread and no longer try and stir the pot using lies and disinformation. Until then, there is no healing.

Get the fuck out of here about the MSM. The MSM didn't force Trump to lie about the election. The MSM didn't force Lin Wood, Rudy Guiliani or members of Congress to repeat and push lies and disinformation.

If people want unity then an apology needs to come from the leadership and instigators of the party that caused this situation to occur. Trump loyalists need to publicly apologize for their actions. They need to take responsibility for what they did. Once they've taken responsibility for their actions then they need to stop stirring the pot. Stop the lies. Stop the incitement. Then we can heal.
When are the Leftist and Democrat leaders going to apologize for their responsibility in stirring the pot all last summer when looting and rioting was egged on by them?

what we need to do as citizens, is to stop buying into the bullshit our politicians are dishing out. The idea that any of them gives a rats ass about our wellbeing is laughable.

The Republican Party is blamed for being the party for the rich, let it seems to me that the ultra rich appear to be Democrat supporters. The same ones who are shutting down their services to Trump or whoever. Do you really believe Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi care about average people? Can you see either of those two being caught dead socializing with a black guy from the projects?

it’s all bullshit and we as citizens eat it up.

Trumpeters are no different than the Wall Street squatters or the idiots in Seattle.

American citizens need to take the responsibility to realize that politicians keep us fighting amongst ourselves on purpose. They are all in on it. We are the idiots getting all hot and bothered and acting out against each other.

High level politicians are all rich. They got into politics to get richer. They are supposed to be working as agents for the people, but instead they are only interested in themselves.

We need to wake up and find a better solution to our discontent. The two parties we have in place are out of control.

Back