Social Trump & Trump allies blame AntiFa for Capitol Building riots

FYI I hate em all. Burning, looting rioting...fuck off.
from outside of america it is easy to see the existence of anarchists on both sides american politics. anyone that claims their side has only clean hands is delusional. unfortunately, that's a lot of people.

It was a version of antifa.. The version that very likely voted for him in the majority.

We all know it was really the umbrella man who is responsible.

But seriously, americans need to chill out, put this behind them without antagonizing half the country and move on. All sides are equally retarded and its time to try some common sense. Common sense is not dragging all this shit even further specially now that trump is almost out of office.

It might have been both. Time will tell though with the investigations

No, no it wasn't and STFU with your stupidity and deflection. You Trumpers talk a good tough guy game but when it comes down to it you're a bunch of pussies. Just admit you support Trump and his attempt to overthrow the government. Have some balls.

Nope. Everyone getting arrested is a Trump voter. You're gonna need to dig your head deeper into your asshole to find someone who will believe this.
Very possible. Very possible there was 1-2 of somebody else.

Basically the same story as when the left, and more sadly a lot of media, put the never ending riots on righties last year. Remember?

I think I conceded it was possible a couple were there.

A coworker of mine drove 13 hours to attend the rally and said everyone he bumped into was super polite and cordial. He also said that trump was still addressing the crowd while the “coup” was underway. He didn’t believe that the people on attack were trump supporters.

This gentleman is almost 60 years old and has a disability that limits him to the use of one arm. I have no reason to believe he was lying. He’s one of the most generous and kind people I’ve ever met.

I don’t care who wins. If the shit hits the fan I’ve got plenty of bullets and beans.
Your friend met likeminded people, of course they're going to be polite with him. Is his testimony swaying you toward the belief that ANTIFA is behind this? Also, what does him having a disability have anything to do with what transpired last Wednesday, or how does that strengthen the belief that this was Antifa driven?

I was a both sides type of person up until recently. I always disliked both parties and never voted but lately the republican party has gotten so crazy it forced me to vote democrat for the first time ever. Don't really see that changing because they are doubling down.

Trump’s supporters publicly planned the attack, took photos and streamed it, then publicly took credit and praised it after the fact. They’re still taking credit for it. Trump’s not just asking his supporters to believe his lies, but to actively take part in telling them now.

It was a version of antifa.. The version that very likely voted for him in the majority.

giphy.gif

Trump’s supporters publicly planned the attack, took photos and streamed it, then publicly took credit and praised it after the fact. They’re still taking credit for it. Trump’s not just asking his supporters to believe his lies, but to actively take part in telling them now.

It has always been that way. I remember when he first was criticized for Tweeting out memes with fabricated information, half his base refused to believe it was fake, and the rest claimed they were just happy he was not being PC and that he was on the right track. Lol. What?

887b2561be709be08fc7d70d7d2dfdaf

tbh most of them looked like pc game junkies, unlike most honest trump supporters
i'm sure many got in just out of curiosity and not to riot or overthrow lol
of course some q-tards too which is unfortunate because they derailed everything
and all kinds of instigators
when they tried to break in, peaceful protestors tried to hinder them because they knew its a set up

Very possible. Very possible there was 1-2 of somebody else.

Basically the same story as when the left, and more sadly a lot of media, put the never ending riots on righties last year. Remember?

I think I conceded it was possible a couple were there.

170 investigations into Trumpers that invaded our capitol, many to be charged with Sedition that carries a minimum of 20 years.

I'm not calling you dumb. I'm inviting you to see both sides of the logic of the argument. On one side, it is suggested by Trump supporters that Antifa caused the Capitol insurrection. On the other side, you have the entire ABC's of Federal Law Enforcement bureaucracies arresting Trump supporters who fled to their homes all over the country.

So let's analyze both scenarios:
1) Your scenario: Antifa spent months organizing, whitening their skin tone, growing large neck beards and purchasing MAGA apparel and QAnon patches, logos, flags, and successfully changed themselves from a diverse group of people to 99% white men with bellies and beards to invade our capitol with a false flag operation to make it look like they are Trumper's. You are giving Antifa credit on a level of the Manhattan project if you think they have the organizational capability to keep the planning for all this secret before pulling off one of the greatest charades of all time.

2) My scenario: Trust in law enforcement and their investigative process. Everyone getting arrested so far, and we can go name by name, has a history on their personal social media of support for Trump. Every. Single. One. No grand Manhattan Project sized conspiracy necessary, just a bunch of low information troglodytes listening to their leader order them to disrupt the vote certification process. Podium guy? Trump lover stay at home dad with 5 kids to raise in FL. Viking guy? Trump lover who has posed in photos with Don Jr before. Pelosi Office mail theft guy? Loud and proud Trumper from Alabama. All currently fucked with little future left as free men.

They and 70 others have already been arrested, more then 100 more are under investigation and according to acting DC DA, they will all face the maximum range of charges that can be pinned on them, including those delightful 20 year mandatory minimum sedition charges for everyone who entered the building and murder of a law enforcement officer is going to have those Trumper's that broke through the barricades initially all facing life in prison, all the way down to mail fraud charges for any mail that was stolen from anyone's office, espionage charges for any classified information stolen, and so on.

As those charges are filed, we will know their names from public record, we will be able to search their social media history, and it will be revealed that everyone who participated in the breach of the capitol happens to line up perfectly with the same group that attended Trump's speech from the white house lawn that morning, aka Trump worshippers who place one man above party and country.

BTW, How do you think all these Trump worshippers feel right now that the other half of their movement is calling them Antifa when all they thought they were doing was following orders from their president to save their country from a "stolen election"? They are getting shit on from all sides right now. Pursued by the FBI and getting told by their fellow "patriots" that they are just false flag crisis actors. Talk about Karma.

tbh most of them looked like pc game junkies, unlike most honest trump supporters

This seems to be a common misconception. @Captain Davis brought this up as well.

What you just described is a new part of Trump’s base, and it’s a very significant part. A lot of the right wingers posting online are gamers, conspiracy theorists, and incels, not old school American blue collar workers. If you have some whacko event at the Capitol, it’s going to draw the whackiest portion of the base, and that will include those conspiracy theorist gamer types.

There are plenty of good, hardworking people who vote Republican. Most of them are not leaving their family for a few days to raid the Capitol. If they choose to attend, they are not likely to be a part of the mob that went to the Capitol, they probably stayed far away from the mayhem.

Your friend met likeminded people, of course they're going to be polite with him. Is his testimony swaying you toward the belief that ANTIFA is behind this? Also, what does him having a disability have anything to do with what transpired last Wednesday, or how does that strengthen the belief that this was Antifa driven?
A disabled man never lies. It's in the Quran.

Back