Social Trump & Trump allies blame AntiFa for Capitol Building riots

No, no it wasn't and STFU with your stupidity and deflection. You Trumpers talk a good tough guy game but when it comes down to it you're a bunch of pussies. Just admit you support Trump and his attempt to overthrow the government. Have some balls.
Actually I don't support what happened at the capitol.

I do support Trump. And he is the only resistance to the Orwellian Democrat madness to come.

We all know it was really the umbrella man who is responsible.

But seriously, americans need to chill out, put this behind them without antagonizing half the country and move on. All sides are equally retarded and its time to try some common sense. Common sense is not dragging all this shit even further specially now that trump is almost out of office.

"Putting this behind" us and "all sides are equal" doesn't address the problem. The problem needs to be pointed out, brought to the fore, and solved or it's just going to come back again.
Trump is a symptom of a larger problem. Just moving on and not addressing the issue is the last thing we should be doing. The one good thing about Trump was that he helped to shine a light on a lot of the serious problems that exist in America. Now isn't the time to "go back to normal" and act as if this was only about Trump.

This idea that we need to not "antagonize" the rest of the country with truth is retarded. We need to stop acting like there are two equal and valid points to every argument. The people that believe the world is 4,000 years old don't get a seat at the conference on climate control. We don't give conspiracy theories validity and let people that didn't bother to read the voting rules in their own counties a platform to then argue about how those rules were broken.
There is entirely too much pandering done in American politics. Politicians talk to Americans like children, and they then act like it.

Last edited:
This seems to be a common misconception. @Captain Davis brought this up as well.

What you just described is a new part of Trump’s base, and it’s a very significant part. A lot of the right wingers posting online are gamers, conspiracy theorists, and incels, not old school American blue collar workers. If you have some whacko event at the Capitol, it’s going to draw the whackiest portion of the base, and that will include those conspiracy theorist gamer types.

There are plenty of good, hardworking people who vote Republican. Most of them are not leaving their family for a few days to raid the Capitol. If they choose to attend, they are not likely to be a part of the mob that went to the Capitol, they probably stayed far away from the mayhem.

There were a lot of embarrassingly older people there taking part. People who have families and jobs. Retirees as well. And then you have to factor in the Q supporters. The guy who they think killed the cop looked to be a retiree.

There is a portion of the right that tries to claim it was AntiFa and not MAGA who stormed the building and rioted. These folks , including some prominent Trump loyalists and Republican elected officials, claim AntiFa dressed up as MAGA.

-----
Trump Still Falsely Blaming Antifa—But Allies Now Pushing Back, Report Says

According to Axios, in a "tense and aggressive" phone call Monday morning with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Trump parroted the baseless conspiracy theory that antifa supporters—not a mob of pro-Trump insurrections, as has been amply documented—were responsible for Wednesday’s insurgence.

McCarthy pushed back, telling the president: “It’s not antifa, it’s MAGA. I know. I was there,“ according to the report, which cites a White House official and another source familiar with the call.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...now-pushing-back-report-says/?sh=466ef1208ad7

------

Tump supporting attorney Lin Wood pushed this theory.

No truth to alleged 'evidence' that Capitol rioters were antifa activists

Social media users compared those photos to an image of a bearded man on the website PhillyAntifa.org. "Indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today to inflict harm & do damage," pro-Trump attorney L. Lin Wood Jr. tweeted on Wednesday. "NOT @realDonaldTrump supporters." However, a visit to PhillyAntifa.org shows the bearded man was featured on the website to expose him as a "longtime neo-Nazi."

-----

Trump Loyalists Push Evidence-Free Claims That Antifa Activists Fueled Mob

L. Lin Wood, a lawyer behind multiple failed lawsuits seeking to overturn the election results who has also pushed QAnon-related conspiracy theories, tweeted photos of the break-in alongside photos of a pair of notorious American neo-Nazis, claiming that the photos offered "indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today."

-----

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell and pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood spread misinformation about Antifa leading the Capitol rioters

Users started sharing the meme Wood posted, adding their own theories about the rioters being secretly led by China, Antifa, and Black Lives Matters.

Many used the hashtags like #staged, #stagedfalseflag, and #stopthesteal. Others said that busloads of Antifa protesters had been dropped off midday in Washington, and that they had led the mob into the Capitol.

Mike Lindell, chief executive at My Pillow and one of Trump's most loyal defenders, posted a 7-minute video, in which he said the Capitol rioters may have been "plants."

https://www.businessinsider.in/poli...-the-capitol-rioters/articleshow/80155663.cms

------

Washington (CNN)In the wake of pro-Trump supporters storming the Capitol Wednesday, several Republican allies of the President are attempting to shift blame to supposed left-wing activists, namely Antifa.

Reps. Mo Brooks, Paul Gosar and Matt Gaetz have all promoted the idea that left-wing extremist group Antifa snuck in with Trump supporters during Wednesday's rally to provoke the mob.
"Evidence growing that fascist ANTIFA orchestrated Capitol attack with clever mob control tactics," Brooks, an Alabama Republican, tweeted Thursday morning.
"This has all the hallmarks of Antifa provocation," Gosar, an Arizona Republican, wrote Wednesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/politics/capitol-antifa-infiltration-fact-check/index.html

It's a total bull shit claim, but I'm sure they got the idea from democrats blaming the right for antifa riots.

ANTIFA super soldier American gold medalist Klete Keller.

b2ca7fff-fe47-4a66-af19-a203d97848ff-Klete_Keller.JPG

if brains were dynamite you wouldnt have enough to clear the wax out your ears..
You lack the depth to understand what I was saying. Don’t mistake your stupidity for mine.. Although it happens a lot, so.

170 investigations into Trumpers that invaded our capitol, many to be charged with Sedition that carries a minimum of 20 years.

I'm not calling you dumb. I'm inviting you to see both sides of the logic of the argument. On one side, it is suggested by Trump supporters that Antifa caused the Capitol insurrection. On the other side, you have the entire ABC's of Federal Law Enforcement bureaucracies arresting Trump supporters who fled to their homes all over the country.

So let's analyze both scenarios:
1) Your scenario: Antifa spent months organizing, whitening their skin tone, growing large neck beards and purchasing MAGA apparel and QAnon patches, logos, flags, and successfully changed themselves from a diverse group of people to 99% white men with bellies and beards to invade our capitol with a false flag operation to make it look like they are Trumper's. You are giving Antifa credit on a level of the Manhattan project if you think they have the organizational capability to keep the planning for all this secret before pulling off one of the greatest charades of all time.

2) My scenario: Trust in law enforcement and their investigative process. Everyone getting arrested so far, and we can go name by name, has a history on their personal social media of support for Trump. Every. Single. One. No grand Manhattan Project sized conspiracy necessary, just a bunch of low information troglodytes listening to their leader order them to disrupt the vote certification process. Podium guy? Trump lover stay at home dad with 5 kids to raise in FL. Viking guy? Trump lover who has posed in photos with Don Jr before. Pelosi Office mail theft guy? Loud and proud Trumper from Alabama. All currently fucked with little future left as free men.

They and 70 others have already been arrested, more then 100 more are under investigation and according to acting DC DA, they will all face the maximum range of charges that can be pinned on them, including those delightful 20 year mandatory minimum sedition charges for everyone who entered the building and murder of a law enforcement officer is going to have those Trumper's that broke through the barricades initially all facing life in prison, all the way down to mail fraud charges for any mail that was stolen from anyone's office, espionage charges for any classified information stolen, and so on.

As those charges are filed, we will know their names from public record, we will be able to search their social media history, and it will be revealed that everyone who participated in the breach of the capitol happens to line up perfectly with the same group that attended Trump's speech from the white house lawn that morning, aka Trump worshippers who place one man above party and country.

BTW, How do you think all these Trump worshippers feel right now that the other half of their movement is calling them Antifa when all they thought they were doing was following orders from their president to save their country from a "stolen election"? They are getting shit on from all sides right now. Pursued by the FBI and getting told by their fellow "patriots" that they are just false flag crisis actors. Talk about Karma.
I indicated it was possible there was a couple antifa mixed in. My other comment flew above the typical short thinkers in here.

Damn

Another account bout to bite the dust

Sherdog better delete that post and his account.

Or the site might end up sherbroke

But no seriously delete that

You do have to admit that whoever these people are (Antifa or MAGA) they do dress the same with the skinny jeans and white kid manlet look.

197129080_197128224-5df60e54a3ae4756a53f54bdd04c03c9_t800.jpg

A coworker of mine drove 13 hours to attend the rally and said everyone he bumped into was super polite and cordial. He also said that trump was still addressing the crowd while the “coup” was underway. He didn’t believe that the people on attack were trump supporters.

This gentleman is almost 60 years old and has a disability that limits him to the use of one arm. I have no reason to believe he was lying. He’s one of the most generous and kind people I’ve ever met.

I don’t care who wins. If the shit hits the fan I’ve got plenty of bullets and beans.

Dude I train with who was born without elbows rubbed elbows for lack of a better term with some folks down there and said they were very rude. Cutting in line for selfies on the gallows and being a little careless about bystanders while bear macing the cops.

A coworker of mine drove 13 hours to attend the rally and said everyone he bumped into was super polite and cordial. He also said that trump was still addressing the crowd while the “coup” was underway. He didn’t believe that the people on attack were trump supporters.

This gentleman is almost 60 years old and has a disability that limits him to the use of one arm. I have no reason to believe he was lying. He’s one of the most generous and kind people I’ve ever met.

I don’t care who wins. If the shit hits the fan I’ve got plenty of bullets and beans.

Your co-worker thought the election was stolen. He's already suspect and easily manipulated. There can also be a speech and people walking up to the Capitol. Not ever MAGA needs to be listening to Trump. Regardless of what any one says, the people who've been arrested with evidence of breaking into the Capitol and who have attacked police were Trump supporters. I wouldn't be surprised if ANTIFA people were there, they are anti-government. But to shift blame from Trump to his favorite boogeyman is such low IQ bullshit lying on Trump and his bitches.

"Putting this behind" us and "all sides are equal" doesn't address the problem. The problem needs to be pointed out, brought to the fore, and solved or it's just going to come back again.
Trump is a symptom of a larger problem. Just moving on and not addressing the issue is the last thing we should be doing. The one good thing about Trump was that he helped to shine a light on a lot of the serious problems that exist in America. Now isn't the time to "go back to normal" and act as if this was only about Trump.

This idea that we need to not "antagonize" the rest of the country with truth is retarded. We need to stop acting like there are two equal and valid points to every argument. The people that believe the world is 4,000 years old don't get a seat at the conference on climate control. We don't give conspiracy theories validity and let people that didn't bother to read the voting rules in their own counties a platform to then argue about how those rules were broken.
There is entirely too much pandering done in American politics. Politicians talk to Americans like children, and they then act like it.
So rabidly antagonizing people who hold different views is the answer? US is turning into israel palestina conflict. Someone has to be the bigger man and say enough is enough or you will keep this shit going for ever. Violence breeds violence. You guys started off with blm using violence for their political gain and ended up with maga crowd using violence for their political gain.

But off course its alot more important to discriminate people who think differently for both sides than it is to try and find some middle ground. Both sides might not be equal in ethical and moral values but they are equal in their retardation.

Dude I train with who was born without elbows rubbed elbows for lack of a better term with some folks down there and said they were very rude. Cutting in line for selfies on the gallows and being a little careless about bystanders while bear macing the cops.

It doesn't matter if they were nice or rude. What matters is what they did at the time they assaulted the Capitol. I am sure there are some ANTIFA people who would share a blanket or some food with you when not protesting/rioting against the police. It's a silly and stupid argument that since someone can be polite and nice excludes them from being a POS.

So rabidly antagonizing people who hold different views is the answer? US is turning into israel palestina conflict. Someone has to be the bigger man and say enough is enough or you will keep this shit going for ever. Violence breeds violence. You guys started off with blm using violence for their political gain and ended up with maga crowd using violence for their political gain.

But off course its alot more important to discriminate people who think differently for both sides than it is to try and find some middle ground. Both sides might not be equal in ethical and moral values but they are equal in their retardation.

Seeing as one side believes lies and just purely made up shit about Democrats there is no healing until they change their position. Why would normal Americans start to heal while this group continues to stir the pot?

I think there were some Antifa like people wanting to make trump and republicans look bad that helped storm the building or encouraged that. That’s how you make them look bad it’s a better play then counter protesting. I know a lot of conservatives that voted for trump
Not one would ever take over a building and we all are disgusted that happen. There been so many trump rallies all year even after Election Day and that didn’t happen. So it does seem strange but anyone who broke the law should be punish right or left I don’t care and I don’t consider them a conservative if it’s on the right. The hell with that those aren’t my fellow republicans they are brain washed extremist.

Back