Trump to Abe: "I remember Pearl Harbor"

@Tiny

Your mom isn't going to buy you the next Playstation when it costs her $1200.

Think about that.

Wonder if he meant the movie and has no idea about the historical event

I'm honestly kind of impressed that it was said to a Japan official and not a Chinese one.

When I saw the title, I figured it was either him saying that he personally remembered it (it happened before he was born) or that he was saying it in reference to Abe Lincoln - both of which would be completely within Trump's radius of retardation.

This? Not so bad.

Ooooooo burrnnnnnnn lol

Trump used it as a negotiation chip. You're free to do the same when you create a thread about slavery.
That was a good burn. You have to be pretty stupid to get double carded.

I'm sure you'll be in that very thread defending slavery.

@Tiny

Your mom isn't going to buy you the next Playstation when it costs her $1200.

Think about that.

Trump will win this negotiation. Be happy you dont have libtard troodoh repping your country’s best interests.

Ooooooo burrnnnnnnn lol

Trump used it as a negotiation chip. You're free to do the same when you create a thread about slavery.
Not the point.
The point is people who support the "I remember Pearl Harbor" statement cant get mad if black people go "I remember slavery"
And the point is that the supporter of the first statement would be upset about the second statement.
You double carded idiot.

Trump will win this negotiation. Be happy you dont have libtard troodoh repping your country’s best interests.

Great negotiation tactic.

Tell everyone in the room you're an idiot and an asshole.

Great negotiation tactic.

Tell everyone in the room you're an idiot and an asshole.
He is just faking being blisteringly stupid. All to make his opponents let their guards down.

Not the point.
The point is people who support the "I remember Pearl Harbor" statement cant get mad if black people go "I remember slavery"
And the point is that the supporter of the first statement would be upset about the second statement.
You double carded idiot.

They already do fuckhead...blm not ring a bell?

The difference is we say “ok but that was in the past, move on”

A libtard would ask “how much in reparations would you like today, sir.”

Yeah we have a fat orange dipshit more interested in the dollar menu at McDonald's and being terrible at golf than maintaining allies.

Yeah we have a fat orange dipshit more interested in the dollar menu at McDonald's and being terrible at golf than maintaining allies.

He will win these trade talks and you can relax as next month trump is praising “his good friend from japan”

Not the point.
You double carded idiot.

Would the black person I'm speaking to have a legit claim to speak for black Americans other than himself?

Trump is the president and is speaking on behalf of the United States

That is a huge difference and it matters when making such a statement

They already do fuckhead...blm not ring a bell?

The difference is we say “ok but that was in the past, move on”

A libtard would ask “how much in reparations would you like today, sir.”
Do you call your mom and say "i did it again mommy i called someone else a libtard!"

Lol you're a big boi now. God trump supporters are somehow getting dumber.

Back