Trump to Abe: "I remember Pearl Harbor"

Great negotiation tactic.

Tell everyone in the room you're an idiot and an asshole.

Hes being aggresive. A bit overly aggresive but it clearly rustles a jimmy or two...as evident by this thread and those reacting.

Theirs two types of cucks in this thread;

Those outraged taking him literal like he means he was physically there...lol

Those who are outraged that how dare he say something offensive at the trade table...

So the President invoked Pearl Harbor right before getting into a confrontational negotiation with the Head of State of the Nation that committed that attack?

{<redford}

Absolute legend!

Your standards for one to achieve legendary status are quite low.

Either he gets ousted, he doesn't get re-elected or he finishes his two terms, I'm just looking forward to the day America has a chance of being led by someone with at least half a wit

Do you call your mom and say "i did it again mommy i called someone else a libtard!"

Lol you're a big boi now. God trump supporters are somehow getting dumber.

You are such a delicate lil snowflake.

Hes being aggresive. A bit overly aggresive but it clearly rustles a jimmy or two...as evident by this thread and those reacting.

Theirs two types of cucks in this thread;

Those outraged taking him literal like he means he was physically there...lol

Those who are outraged that how dare he say something offensive at the trade table...

If the trade talks go well it will be because of our long lasting and prosperous relationship and the desire for it to continue beyond Trump.

If they go bad it will be because Trump is obviously a stupid belligerent asshole that shouldn't be representing us at all.

Honest question;

How many of you outraged betas in this thread own vagina hats?

Well he could handle trade negotiations on good faith like
Our libtard pm and then get left out of the fucking loop playing catch up.

Would you prefer that?
Are you Canadian? <DisgustingHHH>

If the trade talks go well it will be because of our long lasting and prosperous relationship and the desire for it to continue beyond Trump.

If they go bad it will be because Trump is obviously a stupid belligerent asshole that shouldn't be representing us at all.

Remember when he was tweeting a bunch of nasty shit about mexico and now today hes rewritten the nafta trade agreement calling mexico his best buds?

Relax fella. Trump negotiates aggresively.

Until he ends up with the upper hand in another trade deal win a month from now and talks about how close america is with japan...

Fucking cuck is gonna cuck
Yeah, they're real great deals, til you read the fine print. :D

Your standards for one to achieve legendary status are quite low.

Quick-witted billionaire, Leader of the Free World, is not exactly a low standard.

I understand that you personally might not like President Trump, but don't allow it to cloud your basic observation skills and judgement.

Hes suggesting that he hasnt forgotten about the historical event of pearl harbor. I mean thats what i gather.

Hes playing hard ball with japan now.

I dont really get the outrage here.

Help me out here.

Is it because you guys feel he is suggestingg that he was personally actually there?

If so, face palm yourselves.

Another way to take this would be to suggest that trump represent america as country so his saying “he doesnt forget pearl harbor” is his saying “america doesnt forget pearl harbor”

Again, its a strong arm tactic trump is using to trade with japan.
Playing hardball. lol

This is basically like a high school kid saying "I remember my dad telling me a story that your grandfather attacked my grandfather. Even though our dad's became friends after the event despite your grandfather going to jail for it and my grandfather later burned your mom's house down, and our Dad's made peace and everything was settled, It is still relevant and I want compensation for what your grandfather did in attacking my grandfather. You owe me lunch every day till we graduate"

That's how retarded Trump is if he did indeed say that.

Remember when he was tweeting a bunch of nasty shit about mexico and now today hes rewritten the nafta trade agreement calling mexico his best buds?

Relax fella. Trump negotiates aggresively.

I just understand that our trade partners know Trump is temporary and our relations will continue long after he's gone.

Also, lol new NAFTA. You're buying that bullshit?

Pena Nieto just got trounced in the election and there is no new deal, just talk with an outgoing President.

Canada is still a thing too.

I hope he tells Mexico we remember the Alamo

So the President invoked Pearl Harbor right before getting into a confrontational negotiation with the Head of State of the Nation that committed that attack?

{<redford}

Absolute legend!
Until Abe reminds Trump of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and shames him into concessions. :D

Last edited:
Back