Trump to Abe: "I remember Pearl Harbor"

Oooo good one!

Maybe i should put my arms the air and act all outraged. Is that the libtard thing to do?
Does "Tiny" refer to the size of your hands? That you Drump? o_O

I'm guessing Trump attacking allies all the time is a great strategy to keep allies as allies.

He doesn't seem to criticize Israel and Russia for some reason.

Hes suggesting that he hasnt forgotten about the historical event of pearl harbor. I mean thats what i gather.

Hes playing hard ball with japan now.

I dont really get the outrage here.

Help me out here.

Is it because you guys feel he is suggestingg that he was personally actually there?

If so, face palm yourselves.

Another way to take this would be to suggest that trump represent america as country so his saying “he doesnt forget pearl harbor” is his saying “america doesnt forget pearl harbor”

Again, its a strong arm tactic trump is using to trade with japan.

If you remember Pearl Harbor then you should also remember that we already made Japan pay the ultimate price for their attack against us and they have since become literally our most important ally and trading partner because a lot of things have happened in the context of US and Japanese relations since the Pearl Harbor attack.

Does "Tiny" refer to the size of your hands? That you Drump? o_O

I'm guessing Trump attacking allies all the time is a great strategy to keep allies as allies.

He doesn't seem to criticize Israel and Russia for some reason.

Well he could handle trade negotiations on good faith like
Our libtard pm and then get left out of the fucking loop playing catch up.

Would you prefer that?

Well he could handle trade negotiations on good faith like
Our libtard pm and then get left out of the fucking loop playing catch up.

Would you prefer that?
Yes :)

Oooo good one!

Maybe i should put my arms the air and act all outraged. Is that the libtard thing to do?
The only side that deserves the term "tard" attached to it is the one that elected this fucking retard lol

If you remember Pearl Harbor then you should also remember that we already made Japan pay the ultimate price for their attack against us and they have since become literally our most important ally and trading partner because a lot of things have happened in the context of US and Japanese relations since the Pearl Harbor attack.

Ok. Well hes playing hard ball and has zero fucks to give

Im also failing to see what I should be outraged by.

Who said anything about outrage?

Trump said a thing to a world leader that anyone with a high school level of history would understand is super fucking dumb.

The only side that deserves the term "tard" attached to it is the one that elected this fucking retard lol

You guys are having trouble explaining to me why i should be outraged at his saying “he doesnt forget pearl harbor”

Hes suggesting that he hasnt forgotten about the historical event of pearl harbor. I mean thats what i gather.

Hes playing hard ball with japan now.

I dont really get the outrage here.

Help me out here.

Is it because you guys feel he is suggestingg that he was personally actually there?

If so, face palm yourselves.

Another way to take this would be to suggest that trump represent america as country so his saying “he doesnt forget pearl harbor” is his saying “america doesnt forget pearl harbor”

Again, its a strong arm tactic trump is using to trade with japan.
Oh will you shut up snowflake

Global embarassment

Nothing to be outraged by. Just another daily lul from the moron in chief.

Until he ends up with the upper hand in another trade deal win a month from now and talks about how close america is with japan...

Fucking cuck is gonna cuck

You guys are having trouble explaining to me why i should be outraged at his saying “he doesnt forget pearl harbor”
Smh you're almost as stupid as cadet bone spurs.

Back