Trump to Abe: "I remember Pearl Harbor"

Well, he might be an idiot but it's not like Japan can do anything when people fuck with them cause, you know... they don't have a military.

I hope that's not true, and if it's true I hope that's way out of context. That's a pretty shameful thing to say during trade negotiations with an ally.

Haha you really can't invent this shit, and the ensuing Reddit comments are fucking gold:

The original article:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-abe-pearl-harbor-remember-ripped-trade-1093230

Weapons-grade idiot

1msbgx.jpg

I hope that's not true, and if it's true I hope that's way out of context. That's a pretty shameful thing to say during trade negotiations with an ally.

To a guy who's one of the very few who actually supports him, no less. Landfill.

Well, he might be an idiot but it's not like Japan can do anything when people fuck with them cause, you know... they don't have a military.
I thought Japan had Japan Air Self Defense Force and send troops to help coalition forces with non-fighting missions like supplying.

I believe unnamed source described as close to Abe.

Wonder if he meant the movie and has no idea about the historical event

I thought Japan had Japan Air Self Defense Force and send troops to help coalition forces with non-fighting missions like supplying.
Yeah but when compared size wise to almost any standing military they're like the American National Guard compared to the US military as a whole.

I feel bad for Trump supporters. Lol

Sendmetitpics from reddit can confirm this is a real quote

Unbelievable

2nd thread counts as a corroborating source. This is Confirmed.

Hes suggesting that he hasnt forgotten about the historical event of pearl harbor. I mean thats what i gather.

Hes playing hard ball with japan now.

I dont really get the outrage here.

Help me out here.

Is it because you guys feel he is suggestingg that he was personally actually there?

If so, face palm yourselves.

Another way to take this would be to suggest that trump represent america as country so his saying “he doesnt forget pearl harbor” is his saying “america doesnt forget pearl harbor”

Again, its a strong arm tactic trump is using to trade with japan.

Last edited:
Hes suggesting that he hasnt forgotten about the historical event of pearl harbor. I mean thats what i gather.

Hes playing hard ball with japan now.

I dont really get the outrage here.

Then you are a moron

Back