Elections Trump Tells GOP Not To Vote In 2022 Or 2024 Unless...

Oh wow between me seeing your response to quoting it, you edited "how he lost" to "how donnie dearest lost"

Lol.

Go be stupid somewhere else

oh i edited it again. check it out

also great responses. you arent able to refute anything. go ahead and attack and deflect and insult. whats next, a joke about my mother?

why don't you do us all a favor and tell us all just how donnie dearest lost the election? i've only asked 3 times now and you still cant provide any kind of answer. why is that? i want to hear me some chud logic straight from the camels ass.

i'm calling up rudy. some dude on a karate forum told me that trump really didnt lose the election. thats all the evidence we need. we're gonna have cheeto benito constitutionally reinstated as president before thanksgiving for sure boys!

Last edited:
Oh wow between me seeing your response to quoting it, you edited "how he lost" to "how donnie dearest lost"

Lol.

Go be stupid somewhere else
ZHE5HJKETZCF3K7R4MRWUHRHYI.jpg

oh i edited it again. check it out

also great responses. you arent able to refute anything. go ahead and attack and deflect and insult. whats next, a joke about my mother?

why don't you do us all a favor and tell us all just how donnie dearest lost the election? i've only asked 3 times now and you still cant provide any kind of answer. why is that? i want to hear me some chud logic straight from the camels ass.

i'm calling up rudy. some dude on a karate forum told me that trump really didnt lose the election. thats all the evidence we need. we're gonna have cheeto benito constitutionally reinstated as president before thanksgiving for sure boys!

The fact that you had to ask 3 times just shows your lack of reading comprehension. And I can't say I'm bothered responding to someone who appears to be borderline psychotic

The fact that you had to ask 3 times just shows your lack of reading comprehension. And I can't say I'm bothered responding to someone who appears to be borderline psychotic

thats a cool story, totally down to earth, rational and non-psychotic maga muppet. why don't you go ahead and tell us all just how the election was stolen?

it wasnt those pesky italian space lasers, obama's microwaves, chinese thermostats, or the ghost of hugo chavez now was it?

thats a cool story, totally down to earth, rational and non-psychotic maga muppet. why don't you go ahead and tell us all just how the election was stolen?

it wasnt those pesky italian space lasers, obama's microwaves, chinese thermostats, or the ghost of hugo chavez now was it?
Did you even see the rallies and boat parades??

Biggest and best, IMO

oh i know! somehow a senile old man with dementia who cant even remember his own kids names or walk up a flight of stairs just pulled off the greatest heist in the history of the country, in front of the whole world watching, in a scheme so elaborate that it would require thousands of other people to also be in on it, and somehow they all must have worked together in unison, and not even a trace of evidence or a sliver of bamboo was ever left behind and proven in any court of the land, and the only people who got caught for any kind of election related fraud so far were a bunch of people who illegally cast votes for trump. hundreds of millions of dollars was raised by trumps team of the finest grifters in the land, in hopes of uncovering the smoking gun, and yet trump and his finest most competant legal team in the country still havent been able to find and produce anything at all to this very day.

thats quite a remarkable accomplishment if i do say so myself. i would say for that feat alone, sleepy joe deserves to be president just for being able to out-con the con man.

Last edited:
Ah I see, it's an orange man bad circle jerk

so i guess it appears as if the only indication that the election was stolen that we have is that some dildohead from the karate forum told us it was, but refuses to state exactly why or how it was. no reasoning or facts. just chud logic, deflections, and insults. i guess the evidence must be so damning that only a crackhead pillow salesman is allowed to see it.

its alright maga muppet just be sure to take donnie dearests advice and be sure not to vote. the ghost of hugo chavez is just gonna flip the switch and those pesky italian space lasers are gonna switch your vote to blue anyways. trump 2024, 2028, 2032! baron 2036-2116! MAGA!

You'd think some people would wake up when they see this. There has to be some sort of limit?!?
There's not a lot of people in the US who actually defend Donald Trump openly, but there are 10s of millions who openly support him. That says a lot about the nature of his support base and tells you all you need to know about the undercurrents within his base.

The real reason he has large support doesn't stem from the easy targets such as racism or whatever, there are just a shitload of disaffected white working class people in this country who are angry and he's an embodiment of that anger...the "fuck you vote". It's super dumb and obviously not that simple, but that's a huge part of why such a complete shitbag like Donald Trump has the support he does. Misinformation and disinformation also play a large role imo. It's almost unimaginably wild that the majority of Republicans in the US believe the election was stolen from Trump...based on Trump saying it was stolen with ZERO accompanying evidence. You really gotta want to believe that and be clouded by anger to buy what Trump says at face value lol. That is super hard to make rational sense of.

Ah I see, it's an orange man bad circle jerk
Your posts are taking the majority of the bukake in here. If you want to remove your face from the shooting gallery, that would be fine. It's not like you are adding anything.

It is interesting to see how far gone you lot are. Hopefully you'll escape that bubble soon

Did it ever cross your mind that Trump got negative media attention because of the words that came out of his mouth?

Yes and no. While Trump certainly enjoyed throwing gasoline on a fire from time to time and welcomed conflict, tell me what the media response would be to him saying "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!"

Would it be covered less than that time he tweeted "covfefe", like Joe's words were? What do you think the media would say about Afghans falling from planes, or bombing an innocent family and claiming it was ISIS, or immigrants tossing their babies over the border, under Trump? Would it be a mere blip on the radar, like it has been treated under Biden?

It's fair to say Trump relished in media conflict. It's also fair to say that the media does not focus on Biden's real fuck ups and deception one tenth of the amount that they would a Trump tweet, and that they clearly have an agenda.

Back