Elections Trump Tells GOP Not To Vote In 2022 Or 2024 Unless...

Imagine wanting to dream about that^

CuXvSfRUMAAfSRt.jpg

Yes and no. While Trump certainly enjoyed throwing gasoline on a fire from time to time and welcomed conflict, tell me what the media response would be to him saying "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!"

Would it be covered less than that time he tweeted "covfefe", like Joe's words were? What do you think the media would say about Afghans falling from planes, or bombing an innocent family and claiming it was ISIS, or immigrants tossing their babies over the border, under Trump? Would it be a mere blip on the radar, like it has been treated under Biden?

It's fair to say Trump relished in media conflict. It's also fair to say that the media does not focus on Biden's real fuck ups and deception one tenth of the amount that they would a Trump tweet, and that they clearly have an agenda.
The reason Trump got bad press was because of his record breaking number of lies, his narcissism, the complete destruction of just about every Presidential norm and his complete inability to take responsibility of any kind for his mistakes among a whole lot of other things. Besides that why should any Democrat feel sorry for Trumps bad press coverage during his Presidency when the media, the very same media conservatives never seem to get tired of whining, bitching and moaning about spent the entire 2016 campaign treating Hillary's emails like the 21st century version of Watergate or Iran Contra. Her emails alone were talked about more than all of Trumps myriad of scandals combined by a huge margin which of course made the election far closer than it would have been otherwise and of course the Comey letter 11 days before the election which was of course about her emails put the reality tv host in the WH. We Democrats consider it a healthy dose of Karma.

Also let's not forget the media literally gave the reality tv host a billion dollars in free advertising in 2016 by among other things covering his rally's from beginning to end.

Yes and no. While Trump certainly enjoyed throwing gasoline on a fire from time to time and welcomed conflict, tell me what the media response would be to him saying "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!"

Would it be covered less than that time he tweeted "covfefe", like Joe's words were? What do you think the media would say about Afghans falling from planes, or bombing an innocent family and claiming it was ISIS, or immigrants tossing their babies over the border, under Trump? Would it be a mere blip on the radar, like it has been treated under Biden?

It's fair to say Trump relished in media conflict. It's also fair to say that the media does not focus on Biden's real fuck ups and deception one tenth of the amount that they would a Trump tweet, and that they clearly have an agenda.
Completely leaving out intention sort of makes your analysis fall flat. Trump intentionally mislead, gaslighted and antagonized the media. Biden does none of those things, certainly not on a daily basis like Don.

Completely leaving out intention sort of makes your analysis fall flat. Trump intentionally mislead, gaslighted and antagonized the media. Biden does none of those things.

Right. The Biden Administration totally didn't purposefully mislead people to believe the innocent family they bombed was some ISIS mastermind, for a few cheap headlines.

Tell me more, Psaki.

Right. The Biden Administration totally didn't purposefully mislead people to believe the innocent family they bombed was some ISIS mastermind.

Tell me more.
You made a stupid argument trying to equate Trump and Biden with regards to lying prowess. I think we're good lol.

Right. The Biden Administration totally didn't purposefully mislead people to believe the innocent family they bombed was some ISIS mastermind, for a few cheap headlines.

Tell me more, Psaki.
According to the Washing Post Trump made over 30,000 false or misleading statements during his Presidency, by comparison Biden made 67 false or misleading statements during his first 100 days at that pace it would only bee about 975 false or misleading statements.

Last edited:
You made a stupid argument trying to equate Trump and Biden with regards to lying prowess.

Actually, no. I'm certainly not surprised that you came to that conclusion though. You're pretty slow.

Actually, no. I'm certainly not surprised that you came to that conclusion though. You're pretty slow.
Were you trying to point out that the Biden Administration is capable of dishonest takes? Or were you just trying to convince people that all humans are capable of dishonesty?

What if Joe Biden made over 30,000 false or misleading statements in 4 years
How many is Biden at so far? I assume the lol tracking is the same and measured in the same unpartisan and unbiased manner as Trump…

<Dany07>

How many is Biden at so far? I assume the lol tracking is the same and measured in the same unpartisan and unbiased manner as Trump…

<Dany07>
<BidenShutIt>
During Biden's first 100 days it was 67 so let me put it this way, at the current pace Joe Biden would have to be President for over 30 years to equal the number of false and misleading claims as Trump during his 4 years as President.

EDIT: Joe Biden made 67 false or misleading statements in his first 100 days, at that pace instead of 30 years he would actually have to be President for about 115 years to surpass the over 30,000 false or misleading statements said by Trump in his 4 years as President.

Last edited:

<Dany07>

Since Trump has told you not to vote in the 2022 and 2024 elections, will you or won't you be voting in them?

Remember, you must obey daddy or he'll be cross...

Last edited:
<BidenShutIt>
During Biden's first 100 days it was 67 so let me put it this way, at the current pace Joe Biden would have to be President for over 30 years to equal the number of false and misleading claims as Trump during his 4 years as President.

even if what you just posted was a lie, at this rate it's still going to take you a lifetime just to ever catch up to cheeto benito.

Back