Elections Trump Tells GOP Not To Vote In 2022 Or 2024 Unless...

even if what you just posted was a lie, at this rate it's still going to take you a lifetime just to ever catch up to cheeto benito.
It's according to the Washington Post that Biden made 67 false or misleading statements during his first 100 ://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-biden-false-and-misleading-claims-first-100-daysand it's also according to the Washington Post that the reality tv host made over 30,000 false or misleading statements during his 4 years in office.https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...isleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

EDIT: Joe Biden made 67 false or misleading statements in his first 100 days, at that pace instead of 30 years he would actually have to be President for about 115 years to surpass the over 30,000 false or misleading statements said by Trump in his 4 years as President.

Last edited:
It's according to the Washington Post that Biden made 67 false or misleading statements during his first 100 days and it's also according to the Washington Post that the reality tv host made over 30,000 false or misleading statements during his 4 years in office.

im not sure about you i'd be pissed off at somebody if they lied to me even once or twice let alone thousands of times lol

Last edited:
im not sure about you i'd be pissed off at somebody if they lied to me even once or twice let alone thousands of times lol

Cult leaders lie to their minions all of the time and they accept those lies as gospel.

"But it's not a cult..."

{<diva}

Yes and no. While Trump certainly enjoyed throwing gasoline on a fire from time to time and welcomed conflict, tell me what the media response would be to him saying "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!"

This was a major news story. Biden was widely criticized and asked to answer for it. He took it back. Has Trump ever taken back any of the inflammatory things he has said? I can't imagine he has.

Would it be covered less than that time he tweeted "covfefe", like Joe's words were? What do you think the media would say about Afghans falling from planes, or bombing an innocent family and claiming it was ISIS, or immigrants tossing their babies over the border, under Trump? Would it be a mere blip on the radar, like it has been treated under Biden?

The Afghanistan withdrawal was covered heavily by the mainstream media, all in a negative light. CNN and MSNBC brought on Bush era neocons to criticize Biden for withdrawing.

The only reason we even know that an innocent family was bombed is because the NYT investigated it. If you care about this you should be aware that Trump ordered more drone strikes than anyone.

It's fair to say Trump relished in media conflict. It's also fair to say that the media does not focus on Biden's real fuck ups and deception one tenth of the amount that they would a Trump tweet, and that they clearly have an agenda.

The media does have a bias against Trump. The point is it was well earned. Trump is the most inflammatory figure in politics by a wide margin. While Biden is an old man who says something stupid from time to time, Trump does it daily and attacks anyone who doesn't 100% fall in line, even his own allies.

Last edited:
Cult leaders lie to their minions all of the time and they accept those lies as gospel.

"But it's not a cult..."

{<diva}
They know pretty much everything that comes out of the reality tv hosts mouth is a lie but they just think owning the Libs is more important

EDIT: Joe Biden made 67 false or misleading statements in his first 100 days, at that pace instead of 30 years he would actually have to be President for about 115 years to surpass the over 30,000 false or misleading statements said by Trump in his 4 years as President.

Back