Elections Trump supporters try to steal election with lawsuit to discount votes from Democrat counties

yeah I'm sure you did the math and we net gained 30 million voting age people in 4 years. .......idiot
You’re forgetting about the people who don’t normally vote. 2008 turnout was around 61.6%. 2012 was around 62%.
https://www.factcheck.org/2009/01/2008-voter-turnout/
This election we were around 67%. The increase in eligible voters in those years, coupled with the increase in voter turnout, explains the increase in votes.
We currently have around 240 million eligible voters in this country. In this article from before the election, they were projecting a possible 67% turnout rate and around 160 million votes cast. We’re not quite there yet (I think we’re around 154 million+) but could be by the time every vote is counted.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ranking-us-presidential-elections/6006793002/

You forgot to add this
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Why would they waste money by filing a lawsuit without evidence? Or is the article trying to influence people into disregarding their evidence before it is seen in court?

Why is Trump filing any of his lawsuits? These are not sensible people we are dealing with.

Explain how following a legal process is stealing? If there is no evidence it gets tossed if there is then they look at it and decide if it’s enough.
It's a frivolous lawsuit. They are *attempting* to steal and at the very least legitimize the claim of the election being stolen.

Nothing wrong with going to court. If there is supporting evidence then it will continue if not it will be thrown out.

It’s the people’s right to challenge an election as long as it’s done legally.

the key words are “supporting evidence” of which none of these lawsuits have. They have filed knowing frivolous lawsuits, many of them, all being thrown out. Several judges have called them ridiculous.

Filing lawsuits because there is merit and you are trying to right a wrong is perfectly fine. That’s not what Trump and his followers are doing. They know they lost and they are filing lawsuits as a political stunt and to damage our election system. Unfortunately, the people that back Trump cannot see this.

Nothing wrong with going to court. If there is supporting evidence then it will continue if not it will be thrown out.

It’s the people’s right to challenge an election as long as it’s done legally.
That’s not my issue with this. I mean, considering Trump has no evidence it comes off as quite sad and pathetic, but that’s his right. What Trump should’ve done that day he spoke to the country is say: “I’d like to congratulate Joe on running a great race. Several states are very close, and there will be recounts. I think we need to exercise patience and let the process play out; in the meantime, my administration will do everything possible to assist Joe’s transition team, so that he can be successful if he’s determined to have won the election.”
And then make sure Biden has access to the classified info that he should, make sure he gets his phone calls from the State Dept, etc.

When a president immediately attacks the entire election process without proof, refuses to say if he’ll ever concede, blocks his opponent’s transition, has administration officials talking about his 2nd term, starts firing officials and replacing them with loyalists, that puts us on a very dangerous trajectory. Why shouldn’t we be concerned? That’s banana republic shit.

It's a frivolous lawsuit. They are *attempting* to steal and at the very least legitimize the claim of the election being stolen.

the key words are “supporting evidence” of which none of these lawsuits have. They have filed knowing frivolous lawsuits, many of them, all being thrown out. Several judges have called them ridiculous.

Filing lawsuits because there is merit and you are trying to right a wrong is perfectly fine. That’s not what Trump and his followers are doing. They know they lost and they are filing lawsuits as a political stunt and to damage our election system. Unfortunately, the people that back Trump cannot see this.

That’s not my issue with this. I mean, considering Trump has no evidence it comes off as quite sad and pathetic, but that’s his right. What Trump should’ve done that day he spoke to the country is say: “I’d like to congratulate Joe on running a great race. Several states are very close, and there will be recounts. I think we need to exercise patience and let the process play out; in the meantime, my administration will do everything possible to assist Joe’s transition team, so that he can be successful if he’s determined to have won the election.”
And then make sure Biden has access to the classified info that he should, make sure he gets his phone calls from the State Dept, etc.

When a president immediately attacks the entire election process without proof, refuses to say if he’ll ever concede, blocks his opponent’s transition, has administration officials talking about his 2nd term, starts firing officials and replacing them with loyalists, that puts us on a very dangerous trajectory. Why shouldn’t we be concerned? That’s banana republic shit.

With the last 4 years of slash and burn by the democrats and you think its all going to end now and everyone should play nice because you won.

Not going to happen.

Another cope post by you. You think saying "vagina" is somehow getting to me, but since Biden won there is nothing you can say that will bother me.
Sure getting a lot of posts in a thread about making sure the vote is right. You should want this because it would only widen his lead if you're right or perhaps I'm spot ok with the bleedy vag, given your daily post count octupled as soon as he was elected four years ago

With the last 4 years of slash and burn by the democrats and you think its all going to end now and everyone should play nice because you won.

Not going to happen.
Ridiculous take. We’re watching a POTUS undermine their entire process by which we elect the POTUS and Congress. It has nothing to do with “playing nice” with the other side, and everything to do with not trying to systematically tear down our form of government.
And btw, spare me the victim act. There’s a stack of bills on McConnell’s desk that no one is allowed to vote on, you got to appoint over 100 federal judges that should’ve been ours, a SCOTUS pick that should’ve been ours, rammed Kavanaugh through despite his very public meltdown, and violated every principle you pretended to have during the Garland fiasco so that you could ram ACB through.
Meanwhile, Trump didn’t get convicted on impeachment articles because Republicans refused to do their job and even have a single witness, and he also managed to completely avoid any impeachment hearings on Russia because the public doesn’t understand the investigation so wouldn’t support it (not to mention Republicans apparently don’t care if the President obstructs an investigation into election interference).

You have no argument here whatsoever.

Last edited:

Not going to happen.
The Democrats have been the party going slash and burn for 4 years? Of all the insane takes outside reality I read in here....

Who? Can you even list a few? Seano comes to mind, but who else? They are a constant stream of nonsense, propaganda, and banned accounts.
Seano might be sane, but he's a shit-stirring troll. I'm sure there are some Trump supporters who think this is a farce and can see through it, however I just haven't seen one yet. I think the ones that do are just not speaking up.

I believe we call that a "contradictio in terminis".
Ha, well... There must be some, even on this forum.

You’re forgetting about the people who don’t normally vote. 2008 turnout was around 61.6%. 2012 was around 62%.
https://www.factcheck.org/2009/01/2008-voter-turnout/
This election we were around 67%. The increase in eligible voters in those years, coupled with the increase in voter turnout, explains the increase in votes.
We currently have around 240 million eligible voters in this country. In this article from before the election, they were projecting a possible 67% turnout rate and around 160 million votes cast. We’re not quite there yet (I think we’re around 154 million+) but could be by the time every vote is counted.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ranking-us-presidential-elections/6006793002/

Thanks... I also tried to help @foxnewsfan understand this very simple math but without a doubt he either won’t respond or won’t get it. This ones not complicated: when you grow from 300-305 million to 335 million, there is an implied sizable gain in voting age population. Coupled with increased turnout, which no one is disputing, this is straightforward math.

Last edited:
Thanks... I also tried to help @foxnewsfan understand this very simple math but without a doubt he either won’t respond or won’t get it. This ones not complicated: when you grow from 300-305 million to 335 million, there is an implied sizable gain in voting age population. Coupled with increased turnout, which no one is disputing, this is very simple.
I think with a lot of these posters it’s just stubbornness (or sometimes trolling). It’s really interesting to see the mental gymnastics some of these people go through to avoid criticizing Trump. It’s kind of creepy and weird.

Ridiculous take. We’re watching a POTUS undermine their entire process by which we elect the POTUS and Congress. It has nothing to do with “playing nice” with the other side, and everything to do with not trying to systematically tear down our form of government.
And btw, spare me the victim act. There’s a stack of bills on McConnell’s desk that no one is allowed to vote on, you got to appoint over 100 federal judges that should’ve been ours, a SCOTUS pick that should’ve been ours, rammed Kavanaugh through despite his very public meltdown, and violated every principle you pretended to have during the Garland fiasco so that you could ram ACB through.
Meanwhile, Trump didn’t get convicted on impeachment articles because Republicans refused to do their job and even have a single witness, and he also managed to completely avoid any impeachment hearings on Russia because the public doesn’t understand the investigation so wouldn’t support it (not to mention Republicans apparently don’t care if the President obstructs an investigation into election interference).

You have no argument here whatsoever.

Like I said crying liberals
They raised the bar to total slash and burn but cry when they are on the receiving end.

Last edited:
The Democrats have been the party going slash and burn for 4 years? Of all the insane takes outside reality I read in here....

You have pulled out all the stops the day Trump was elected. Now its your turn. We control the senate and can take any "i have a pen" shit to court.

Last edited:
Back