Elections Trump supporters try to steal election with lawsuit to discount votes from Democrat counties

Biden got more votes than Obama........seems legit.
Why does that suprise you. This election saw record turnouts. Democrats really wanted Trump out of office so they showed up / voted or did not vote for a 3rd party candidate.

I voted 3rd party in 2016 because I could not stand Hillary but I voted for Biden this time cause I could not stand Trump. Trump in 2020 = Hillary in 2016 , i.e. both are very unlikeable.

Well it's the Democrats who are being accused of cheating. I haven't heard any accusations yet about Republican voter fraud. I think the allegations being made are that Republican poll watchers were kept from overseeing the results and ballots had dates changed to allow more counted votes in Democrat heavy counties etc. Obviously they want their side to win but the court will decide if their allegations are legitimate. I think there probably was a lot of voter fraud by Democrats (many think their opponent is actually a fascist and racist dictator so why wouldn't they cheat to make sure he doesn't win), but I don't think it will be enough to overturn the election. At best probably one state will be overturned to Trump and Biden still wins the election. I do hope anyone found to have committed voter fraud is jailed for a long time.
Dems are accused of cheating because Trump and his base just can not accept that the American people want him out.

There was attempts at cheating, but it was from Trump trying to rig the election by sabotaging the USPS.

I'm expecting this lawsuit to get rejected without a hearing much like Trump's 21 prior attempts.

The reason Dems won was they saw that Republicans were going to try and suppress the vote more than ever and organized an aggressive voter registration campaign to make sure every eligible voter was going to vote. Dems out-hustled Republicans. Period

Best for them to continue to sperg out with their quack lawyers and meritless lawsuits.

It just gives you the opportunity to tell them all their "evidence" was laughed out of court everytime they cry about voter fraud in the years to come.

Yet none of you Trumpers were claiing voter fraud in 2016 when Trump won. It is only 'voter fraud' when the Democrat wins.

Just keep reaching....
And coping....

Imagine the number of torches in the streets if Hillary had refused to concede and Obama had refused to allow president-elect Trump access to security briefings on the basis that Russia "hacked" the election in Trump's favor.

There is literally no self-awareness whatsoever operating among the MAGA cultists.

Democrats are free to do that too. There is a legal well defined process and it will be followed. Just because it makes your vagina hurt doesn't mean it's not well established. They will find some small fraud, a fair amount of incompetence, and it won't won't likely change the outcome but in a vote those close everything should be reviewed.

Yeah, we all remember how much you were screaming to slow things down and launch lawsuits and investigate all acts of potential voter fraud after the close 2016 election. Got to keep democracy pure and protect Americans' support of our institutions you said. You're a regular Mr. Consistency on this issue, bro. Just calling balls and strikes.

Going thru the legal system isn't stealing anything. Some of you people should stop being such drama queens.
There is such a thing as "frivolous lawsuits" . Just because someone goes through the legal system does not mean they are not trying to exploit the system.

Trump loses election lawsuits in Pennsylvania and Michigan, drops Arizona case
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-loses-election-lawsuits-pennsylvania-191231892.html

Trump-appointed election official says president’s claims are ‘baffling’ and court evidence ‘laughable’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-appointed-election-official-says-141009257.html

Why would they waste money by filing a lawsuit without evidence? Or is the article trying to influence people into disregarding their evidence before it is seen in court?

Because a bunch of rubes donated to Trump's legal defense fund and he promised to only spend 60% paying off his campaign debt so he has to spend the other 40% on frivolous lawsuits

There is such a thing as "frivolous lawsuits" . Just because someone goes through the legal system does not mean they are not trying to exploit the system.

Trump loses election lawsuits in Pennsylvania and Michigan, drops Arizona case
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-loses-election-lawsuits-pennsylvania-191231892.html

Trump-appointed election official says president’s claims are ‘baffling’ and court evidence ‘laughable’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-appointed-election-official-says-141009257.html
They have a process for dealing with frivolous lawsuits. Anyone can file a lawsuit. Its exactly how its designed to work. How is that exploiting the system?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's more pathetic: Trump supporters refusing to accept they lost, or Democrats screeching about Republicans somehow stealing the election:rolleyes:
There is nothing pathetic about Democrats warning of what Trump is trying to do. What's pathetic is the frivolous lawsuits backed by absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Trump tried to rig the vote by sabotaging the USPS. He put his flunky in charge.

I am not hurting, why would I, the guy I voted for won !! You guys lost !! ..... kekekeke
Didn't vote for Trump, you still saying that just confirms your sore vagina

Their lawsuit rests on the premise that Absentee voting has widespread fraud.

This lawsuit ONLY seeks to void Absentee ballots from the 2 heavily Democrat counties. It does not seek to void Absentee from other counties which also had high Absentee ballots. That pretty much proves this is an attempt by Trumpers to throw out Democrat ballots so that Trump can win.

They are not going to win though.

Why make the thread then?

There is nothing pathetic about Democrats warning of what Trump is trying to do. What's pathetic are the frivolous lawsuits backed by absolutely nothing.

You won. It's over. I can understand democrats taking the piss out of Trump and his supporters because they won't admit defeat. But acting as though there is a snowball's chance in Hell of Trump stealing this election is pathetic. Enjoy your victory, laugh at Trump's frivolous lawsuits, and relax.

Back